ITT: cars you thought were good as a kid

But when you grew up, you realized were total dogshit, I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

evo.co.uk/honda/civic-type-r/page/0/1
roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a10349049/2017-dodge-viper-gts-r-nurburgring-ring-lap-time-farnbacher/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delorian
the shitty v6 powered by K jetronic

>Thought were good as a kid
>Posts 2018 car
Come back when you're 18

Mustangs in general you little bitch.

Everything after gen2 was a mistake

Then post the appropriate one, faggot!

Anything MOPAR.

Thought they were cool as fuck until I realised they are unreliable as hell.

No need to get upset I dissed your boyfriend's Mustang, mango.
The SN-95 is objectively the most beautiful 'Stang other than the foxbody too.

1/10

It's so low quality that it works so you get a consolation point.

I was 15 and just didn't know better.

Ferdcucks btfo lmao, can't even handle that your shitty cars might be disliked by people.
Still butthurt over your worse reliability vs. Fiat?

This, eclipses before gen 3 were good cars.
Its the opposite for me regarding the Mustang. when i was younger and watched Top Gear religiously and took everything they said %100 seriously i hated the mustang because it had a live rear axle and i thought that made it bad regardless of its other physical or performance qualities.

I then got older and learned just how good Ford was at live axle suspension and how well it put the power down (better than similar year Camaros with IRS) and of course i saw Motortrend's M3 vs Mustang test and it just blew my fucking mind. never again will i shit on a car because its not using what is considered "the standard" component. you never know what it might do regardless.

New Civic Type R doesn't even use IRS it uses a torsion beam i believe. still fast as a motherfucker.

I use to worship the F40. was the car you COULD NOT talk shit about no matter what and while i don't believe its "shit" its not the goddess i thought it was and it was described as kind of a cobbled-together shitbox. not a huge problem but for the price ehh.. you'd expect better. still one of the most stunning cars I've ever layed eyes on. that design defined the 80s (pic somewhat related)

>mango

Fucking this

I remember thinking eclipses were so fast and sick as a kid playing nfs most wanted

Grow up and realize my DD is way faster lol

nice lebbit meme

they didn't go back in time at 88mph because of numerical significance, it's because that's where the engine redlined :^ )

You and I should have a beer sometime.

>New Civic Type R (...) still fast as a motherfucker.
evo.co.uk/honda/civic-type-r/page/0/1
5.7 0-60, fast
ok bud

>MOPAR fag sperging
as expected

there is literally nothing wrong with the foxbody or s550 you weeaboo

>0-60
Its a track car. 0-60 under six is still pretty damn quick anyway.

>0-60 under six is still pretty damn quick
My bone stock 86 does it in 5.89 and is considered slow, make up your mind Veeky Forums.

>inb4 >Veeky Forums is one person

My pigfat sedan does 0-60 low 7s so anything under 6 feels very fast to me.

By 5.89 I know you mean 6.4 seconds slow faggot.

BRZ and 86 cunts always try to gun me after a red light and they always eat my audi's dust.

Put prius tires on your Audi and see what happens. I put UHP tires on my 86 and beat hothatches with more power off the line.

late model celicas

>things that never happened.

t. Cuck

>Mustangs in general

Then you should probably post one that is actually relevant to the topic instead of the one that you've never driven.

fite me, cunt

you're just mad you cant afford one.

lolbritishengineering

Chevy fan girls are in full damage control.

>Camaro ss 0-60 in 4 seconds
>Mustang GT 0-60 in less than 4 seconds

What does it feel like to be shit tier?

underage get out
leave fetus

>use of sperg
roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a10349049/2017-dodge-viper-gts-r-nurburgring-ring-lap-time-farnbacher/

CRYING WEEBS LOL

Now come on..

This was before I realized it was just a repackaged Tahoe.

> tfw wanted one of these so bad when I was a kid