new gs500?

beautiful

XSR900

DAILY REMINDER

Women are garbage and you shouldn't bother

Where did she touch you?

2d is fine though.

She stole my tent.

>having to decide between future plans with my woman, or future plans with new bikes.

sucks my dude, I think I might like bikes more than bj's.

Just go sleep with her, she won't bite. Unless you like that.

You're looking at the winner of a rather pointless race.
Buddy of mine with an frs said he wanted to race.
When he got to the finish he was all mad cause I could go between cars.
Feel like doesn't matter when a minivan is slower than he is.

She stole me Moe's once

This weekend I'm taking a look at a couple of Honda VFR 750s

Red one is from 95 and has 40k miles on the clock and a 6 month dealer warranty. Also comes with a case.

Black one is from 94 and has 15k miles and a 1 year dealer warranty. Has the single seat cover.

Price is the same on both. The red one has the 2 seat (wanna be able to take my gf with me) and the case that might come in handy and is the closest dealer.

The black one is farther away but has alot less miles and longer dealer warranty.

I'll try and talk the price down on the red one but I'm still a bit undecided. Wat do?

Do you like buggies?

Hey Calvin

Thicc

Fuck 6 cylinders.

>having to decide between future plans with my woman, or future plans with new bikes.
>not having a woman who can support herself and her hobbies so both of you get to live your own lives

DINK masterrace

carb bank = thicc

The rear reminds me of a cafe racer. Looks good but the tires look weird.

>dat flat tyre

dropped sv650-user here again.

I had to replace my right side foot rest/rear master cylinder bracket. While I was in there I lubricated my brake lever so its very smooth now.

I figured I would take my shifter apart (aftermarket lever/pedal) and I would lubricate it. Whoever put it on, used either red Loctite or fucking epoxy on the threads, so that shit isn't coming off. However, after putting it back together, occasionally my shifter will feel really weird while downshifting into 1st.

Do you guys ever get a "mushy" shifter feel? I know I'm in first but the shifter keeps moving down in a weird manner. Did I fuck up putting something back together? There's a ball on the shifter lever itself and theres a socket on the shifter rod that goes onto the shifter input to the trans.

I WANT A HONDA BULLDOG

#
Took the MSF on a grom.

It is UNBELIEVABLY nimble. Likes to stall in first because it's a long fucking gearing but they're really punchy little fuckers and an absolute dream to throw around. I did the entire course with ease while watching new riders struggling on eliminators and TWs

As far as something for farting around campus or the city it's fantastic, otherwise it really is mostly a $3500 toy

An amazing, wonderful, agile, fun little toy and the reason I want a CB#00F

Been flat going on 10 months now.
Other sides flat too.

no shit, you did the test on essentially a bmx

this makes my brain itch

Rode the grom one time during the msf, couldn't do it.
Way too tall for that.
Did the test on an xt250, it was perfect for me.

Why?
Seems pretty easy to grasp, flat tires.

>ordered austin racing exhaust on 7/3
>still not built yet
>their rep says 2-3 month backorder
>don't advertise this on their site
>can't cancel order & get refund
annoying.png

easy graspy itchy itchy

annoying but a badass exhaust

I WANT A HONDA COBRA

ew

>if I don't force myself to go for a ride at the expense of everything else just because the weather is nice I will get cucked by rain every time I actually want to and have time to for a week
Fuck this semen slurping climate

Texas?

Sup niggas.

Went to the to a cafe and brewery tonight.
Should I grow a handle bar mustache now?

Depends, does your boyfriend want handlebars for when he's fucking your face? Judging by your bike I assume the answer is yes.

You new, friend? I've been here a very very long time lol.

But, my grill would probably laugh at me if I grew a hipster mustache.

I'm sorry Indiananon, that was uncalled for, me and my co-workers have been throwing shade like it's going out of style all day and I came in a little hot.

Shiiit son. All good. If I had a dollar for every time someone at work threw shade id be ballin outta control.
The important thing is that place had a wine/bourbon stout. Life is ok.

How's your day?

New from Honda. Africa Twin 2.

>In the 80s 650
>In the 90s 750
>In the 2015+ 1000

>2020 3000cc, tractor tire, 30 inches suspension, multiple cup holders

The fat tire race and bigger motor race has started. Gotta keep up with pig fat BMWs. Going to Starbucks is dangerous, and you need a bike that will get you, your security team, your kitchen, your garage, and your entertainment system there and back.

P. gud, not very busy so we just fucked around for 8 hours and got payed for it.

Thats what's up. Any big rides coming up? I think tomorrow ill get coffee with my grandma and go hit the five and five by me if the weather don't suck

To be fair the GS isn't far off the AT when it comes to weight.

Sup Indiananon?

What is Arby's doing?

I want an fz-07 but I think it's ugly as sin. Why can't they expose more frame? Why does the seat look like a butt? Why is the headlight oddly shaped?

In short; XSR700 in the US W H E N?

Being a general slacker and watching the Ghostbusters cartoon on Netflix.

You?

>triple thicc

>quads thicc

I'm not so good on the planning thing, I may wake up and decide to do 3 or 400 miles, or I may not, depends on the day.

60lbs? Wet.

That is kind of a big difference. I'd rather ride the bike without 60 additional lbs.

Why the fuck can't be get tenere 660s in the usa.

T7 TENERE

T
E
N
E
R
E

I had that kinda day today lol. But stepped up and found some cool off the pavement roads.
Life is funny that way I guess man

That guy in the middle is way too far to the left to be entering that next left turn.

Being a fat fuck and gorging on bagels while watching TV and waiting for shit to come in the mail.
Still nobike because I needed four wheels to haul my ass to uni next month baka

We all gotta make sacrifices man. You do you!
How long until hasbike again?

Hey guys, I just bought this 69 BSA royal star a couple weeks ago. Is it Veeky Forums approved?

God I hope this will be as good as it looks and not be ridden with small issues, Yamaha seems to have a knack for that recently...
I want a bike for a Transamericas trip and the T7 is a serious contender as of now

Cool paint.
Kick start? Ohhhhh

im gay

post harley

Haven't been hasbike for 5+ years m80. Last I rode was Oct.
I hoped to nab a bike this summer, but was scrabbling around for a summer job. At least I got a painting gig, but that only lasted for a few hundred dollarydoos.

Saw your older pics by Monroe, cool stuff mang

Money is money man. Get it when you can. I'm actually doing done extra looking hitches soon for some exta money. Daddy is looking at the super duke gt. It's kinda sexy.

Yea, nice to ride I the base since the army rolled out. Lots of little places overgrown today are fun to explore.

Hoping to get anything in the near future?

Kickstart is kickass

It'll probably be a lot heavier and less hardcore than the concept, because that's kind of how these things go. But the spy shots look pretty good, as does the 790 adventure.

>not remembering indian anonnette's qt bukkake ninja

I saw some dude with his feet on the passenger footpegs on a sportbike while riding today.

He was almost prone on the bike with his feet so far up.

What would possess a person to ride like this?

Thats the guy with the scout 60.

Try doing about 600 miles on a supersport and you'll understand.

Yup, and sometimes ya gotta spend some to make some.

Duke looks nice, almost like a sharper, orange Concours. I'm always game to explore stuff. No clue if I will get a bike soon, I'd just keeping my eyes peeled for newer unabused dual sports but they're more rare here on the east coast than by uni and all the nearby famers.

Jimmy?

Couldn't be he did like 700

Just gotta find a ktm dealership around here. Local place was supposed to get a sponsorship but it feel through. Such is life.

Lol, I feel most folk who get a ds are gonna beat the piss out of them anyhow

i ride in all kind of crazy ways on my bike. gotta keep the blood flowing.

According to Wiki the GS is on average 10kg heavier. The AT weights somewhere from 220kg to 240kg, the Bimmer 230kg from 250kg+.

To be honest I wouldn't want to lift any of them up.

Lifting heavy things is fun!

Going to check out a DRZ400S this weekend to potentially add a second bike. Want to get into trail riding but live kinda far from trails so gotta be able to ride there. Seems like a pretty good compromise to me, lighter than a dr650 or klr but more road capable than a 250. Anything I should look out for?

I'd think in a naval area there'd be tons of dealerships, no?
There might be a few around Richmond/Fburg.
>most folk who get a ds are gonna beat the piss out of them anyhow
I might be that guy

Okay, dumb question.
Did some short forest service road today, am not an expert at all. However my little machine did fine for the stretches I tried.
If people don't really take their giant adv offroad, wouldn't it make more sense to buy a standard and knobbies? I know the modern cb--- and the sv650 could survive the rev range that seemed most comfortable today. They're much lighter, and if you want to tour you could buy bags and a screen anywhere.

Are more modern ones special somehow? People forgot ujm used to start with "universal"?

Looks disgusting

If people who bought ADV bikes and didn't take them off road were interested in sense they wouldn't buy ADV bikes and not take them off road, they're posers.

And yes they are special somehow, off road intended suspension, low CoG and rotating mass, crash bars to protect the important parts, and massive tanks for long distance stuff. For the rare few people that actually take their ADV bikes off road that stuff is actually pretty important, companies spend a lot of time and money making a 500 lb touring bikes as good off road as possible.

Saving up for first bike, either
Ktm r390
Bmw g310gs

Never rode a bike in my life, drives a mazda 3 daily.

Which one is better?

A used Ninja 300, both of those will be a waste of money and you'll cry when you drop it and think about the resale value you lost.

I meant to ask about modern standards. All I can discern is a flatter tyre and alloys.

Save up for a toilet Mandeep

You mean modern standards vs modern ADVs? Because all of what I said still applies.

Got my 2005 Katana's idle problem under control with the convenience of only having to use sea foam. Now I need to figure out my gas cap issue. How does the tank vent and how would I go about putting a new cap/baseplate on there? New rider and not sure how this works but I really need to cause it doesn't even have one on there. PO Jerry rigged some tight pvc around a lawnmower cap to keep it tight so it doesn't leak if it stays mostly upright, but anyone can just waltz by and steal gas if they want, plus vapors will leak out and I'll slowly but surely lose gas from evaporation.

make sure it doesn't puff smoke. Make sure it starts easy and runs well. Make sure the clutch pull is smooth and the clutch doesn't drag or slip

Wouldnt an adv bike haandle drop better?

Im australian you dip