/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: WAITING GAMES EDITION

Is patience the key to success?
When will TrumpCoin finally make crypto great again?
Remember, its only a matter of time!

Shadilay!

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL(template in the next post)
>Notoriously infamous internet hacker site Veeky Forums members harass humble media people about TrumpCoin

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about 40 US cents and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on Veeky Forums (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

Who /comfyholdin/ here?

Me.

22k waiting for next pump

chilling with a large stack, what comes comes.

just flung a few $$ into pepe cash for the lols. nothing major, just to keep it interesting while occasionally checking blockfolio.

Holdin with 303 trumps, sell orders ready to get off this mister bones ride and get my original money back. Dreamt last night it hit 90 cents and got greedy in my dream for that 1 dollar

Checked for prophetic dream!

100k satoshis confirmed

Price is gaining a little. I'm going to put £100 into trump right now.

your ID confirms at least 89 cents, KeK wills it.

I'm the "holding out of sheer spite" guy. 2,400 TC. I actually bought that 400 at the bottom of the crash.

you know it

>tfw you travelled to the wrong timeline where trump became a shitcoin

you never left. dump soon

Youre full of optimism, i see.

been holding for almost a year now

I am. 1k incoming. Sell now bagholders

I know it...

>Price is gaining a little. I'm going to put £100 into trump right now.

did you do it

I'm fairly certain the guy who promised 30 cents on Sunday is full of feces desu.

looks like trump will hit 10k on sunday at this rate

You accidentally added an extra 0.

Just have faith user Trump will lead the way to glory

This. Don't be afraid of the bogdanovs or the merchants

sorry, *forgot

Yep, the coin is finished. Its best if everyone dumps now. Just get out. It's over.

I suggest you dump your coins and go as low as you can go. The coin will never recover. Seriously, its done. Please dump.

Yes, yes... listen to these anons...
sell your trumps so I may load up bigly for the next pump!

No offense but loading up on $10 worth of trump isn't going to make you rich.

This thing is extinct, it's a bottomless hole for anyone putting money in.

The same suppressing type of charts/volume/trades/bots we've seen the last 3 days, I'm guessing we see the opposite start to happen in about 12 hours.

They aren't even trying to hide it. I just haven't decided if I'll be smart enough to since the milestone to get out at

These Anons telling people to sell. Pic related

Yes, yes, hehehe... lose all hope goyim!

Drumpf is done!!

dump now or cry later

or, dump now AND cry later

idc just dump this dead coin

Don't lose heart. Money can be made if you just stick to the game.

>This thing is extinct, it's a bottomless hole for anyone putting money in.

This may have been believable back in July of last year, but, if you believe it now, don't cry when you miss out on the gains.

Are you part of the pump team? This coin is going down for now. No pump is coming so sell now

If you can't look at the graphs and tell the price is being manipulated then l o l.

No manipulation just dumping. Remember goys it will be 30 cents sunday morning :^)

what is your motive behind this? you're a good samaritan here to save us from losing money, or are you a sponsor from AltcoinlosersAnonymous trying to steer us off the path of destruction and into the 12 steps of salvation?

If you put money into this thinking it will go up and give you a return, then you have spent the money. There's nothing to be gained by cashing out for a loss or even for a little money.

Go bigly or go home.

i put a few thousand into this months ago and have had a decent return, but why would i cash out that few thousand? the money is spent and i don't need it, so i'll leave it and see what happens.

if you put $20 into it, taking out that $20 or $10 that it might be now is a mistake. you can manage without it. you bought a ticket for a ride and you might as well stay on the ride until it is finished.

They want the price to go down so they can buy trumps cheap. What other reason can it be?

No one can really predict the future of this coin, so they are not crypto trading expert trying to be nice and tell us what to do.

Every crypto shit coin is just pump and dumb, but one can't deny that a Trump Coin, named after the most powerful man in the world, can have a potential.

And as you're saying, most people have just spent some fun money on this, just in case it actually moons.

Lol, what foolishness. There is no future for this coin. Look at the growth. How much was it a month ago? 2 months? Not even going to bother to look at the chart, there is no potential for this coin.

I suggest dumping now, to avoid any future losses. Get out as fast as you can.

If you bothered to look at the chart you would have seen that it tripled in price compared to a few months ago. You're not very bright, are you?

Lol these people cant make themselves more obvious.

Until the price goes up you are not getting 1 Trumpcoin out of me.

Come on guys don't make it so obvious, put some effort into your fudding. At least try to make it look genuine.

Scruffy believes in this coin.

I bought a little over $200 in TC when it was at 8 cents. Was gonna dump on the inauguration pump, but it was already crashing. Could have sold then, but didn't.

I'll sell at 50 cents or more, or I won't sell at all. Makes no sense what happened.

>Makes no sense what happened

It was pumped and dumped.

Now you people new to this thread will see that the guy claiming 30 cents today was lying. Like all the others before him.

>sunday morning
>no pump

so i guess he really was lying huh

Of course he's lying. No predictions have ever come to fruition about this coin. Ya gotta love how people actually take predictions seriously, kek.

kek.

1k INCOMING

1K INCOMING EVERYONE

DUMP YOUR COINS QUICK!!! BECAUSE SOME PREDICTION DIDNT COME TRUE

$0.80 by Friday

DO THIS.

I want to get in even lower this time

1 sat incoming

$80 by last friday

Is there a mechanism to where I can short this cyptocurrency?

Never been very interested in coins but it seems like it would be very profitable if I could short them or buys puts, at least.

>1 sat

Even better. DUMP THE TRUMP

I REALLY need to get back my stake soon. 30k by tomorrow?

30k by never, nigga

He never said that its this Sunday

oh shit! u rite! i bot @ 60k and sold @ 15k

;_; sad lief

do i buy now agen guis? shit. i have $3k to spent. do u think it will skyrocket to $100 anytime this year?

No, it makes no sense that the pump was before the inauguration, while the crash happened early in the morning of it.

So, have we heard from the guys handing out leaflets and tokens yet?

No, and depredation is MIA too, so its safe to assume that he either a) fucked off after the pump and went the faggot route same as signal7 or b) he was in the pump group from the beginning, dumped with them and fucked off. I think that the second option is more likely desu. It fits with that whistleblower user from previous thread. Shame, because he seemed like a cool guy but oh well, he can eat a dick. Prove me wrong Dep if youre still reading these threads.

And were waiting for the next pump.

This shit wasn't even moving that much on cryptopia until the past couple of days. Hmm

I didnt dump hoe

So why are you so silent man? A simple post in the btctalk thread would do. Dont be afraid to face some negativity, its the one thing that is sure after a pump. Its cool if youre not with (((them))).

The coin sleeps. Don't be foolish with your thinking.

rip the dream

Why is bitbobb shitposting instead of giving a fucking update

Shitposting got Trump coin to orbit last time

Some of you guys are cool.

Don't buy TC tomorrow.

Mad psychological (((tricks) going on for this currency, its actually quite entertaining predicting it

Just watched it drop to 10k to buy some and then it shoots back up

interesting

Yeah how could anyone leave the coin alone? It's named after the President of the USA who makes constant news headlines. It's the perfect PnD coin.

Why? Make this lie a good one

ikr, I understand selling if you think it's not going back up but why would you make sure to dump over 45 minutes to make sure there is 3 big red bars

your coin is dead, faggots

Up up up up!!!

wake me up when it's 30k

Wake up wake up
Syrian refugees shoot up mosque in canada!!! Trump travel ban justified!!
TRUMP TRAVEL BAN JUSTIFIED!

it would be if the normies KNEW about it

It's 100% being manipulated. There will be another pump eventually. Right now it's pretty clear the price is being controlled to hover around the 16-17k sat mark. Why? Not sure. Probably people stocking up for another pump would be my guess.

cryptopia has such a wild spread that not much happens there, but once in a while you can find some arbitrage opportunities between it and the other 2 more busy exchanges. not much, but if you are scraping away at peaks and troughs for extra $$, then it's worth keeping your eye on cryptopia

if you look at the candlestick for that 10k you can see it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. it was someone dumping their coins. someone decided 'fick it' and got rid of a decent amount which meant they had to buy all the sell orders down to 10k.

it's a blip that doesn't really matter.

>TC down to the 16,000s

when will sacred fags learn

Go here and shill the coin
DO IT

kek, how much did you lose?

>bagholders right now

> thinking this coin will fail

Ask them about the inauguration

>They didn't start selling as soon as it hit 55k sats

delet this NOW