So this is the best Germany can offer huh?

So this is the best Germany can offer huh?

who cares if richfags slurp it up?

I like it desu.

>Germany

They bought the brand.Bentley and Rolls (cars) are both German one a BMW and the other a VW.
We have to deal with it too.

Yes but they are totally built in the UK except only some of the tech in the car is by BMW. Fuck off with your dumb facts.

if you want all buck and no bang yeah

>hand built in britain
>german stockholders
yeah no its british thank you very much

I bet you think Mini Cooper is British too lol

Dont quite understand why the slope in the gallery thought?
Would looks so much better straight.

German platforms, German chassis, German suspension, German transmissions, German engines, German interior parts.

When someone foreign tells you to fit a pos in that spot then it stops being British.

:thinking:

Another pos with only a British name.

having visited the Mini factory I can confirm that Minis are British.

Never been a fan of the modern Rolls-Royce styling. I just hope Bentley makes a successor to the Brooklands sometime soon

It still has BMW technologies. Bongs working in there are oversaw by German controllers from BMW.

Under BMW/German ownership, Rolls-Royce is healthier and produces more appealing products than Bongs could ever have dreamed for.

Until 2000.
The car on the right is lardmobile with a classic badge.
The one on the left is a Mini.

Blame the safety regulations, not BMW.

Nice 7-Series.

because of the display

BMW bought BL to learn how to make small cars.
This small is their most successful small car before BL.

How dreadful.

It's always a little funny how America gets shit on for making pathetically small hp/l numbers yet it's okay for a TT V12 to not even break 600hp and be unreliable as fuck.

can we all just agree that Germans are worse than Jews?

>that black rubber brake pedal

My fucking Veloster has better quality.

Talk to those richfags, who demand more tech in their Rolls-Royce car

What about pooinloos owning Jaguar and Land Rover? Are they worse than Jews?

The answer lies in the following question:
Does the subsidiary use metric or imperial sized bolts and nuts?

Opulence defined right there.

>Rolls-Royce also worked closely with its tyre supplier to invent ‘Silent-Seal' tires – which feature a specific foam layer placed inside the tyre to wipe out tyre cavity noise and reduce overall tyre noise by 9db, meaning that conversation within the car is completely effortless.

Ze Germans did their magic...

B E S P O K E
E
S
P
O
K
E

Who cares about your silver brake pedal?

Chauffeur will drive it.

>Not hiring you chauffeur with both world class driving abilities and world class aesthetic sensibilities.

Next you will tell me your chauffeur isn't wearing hand sewn and tailored suits you had made for him in Italy by a 96 year old man who needled for Enzo and taught Armani how to hold scissors.

Stop being so poor.

the UK and Germany both use metric

That's because Germans have always made better cars

is that important?

But they now turn out a German pos. Fuck that shit.

Germans use metric. UK use imperial.
Any 'British' car with metric bolts is probably not British.
Find an old British car, a truly British car. You can bet your nuts on it that it has imperial bolts.

Officially, UK uses metric.

Nobody's perfect user

"F*** that Imperial S***" Jo Whitworth.

Somewhere in the seventies '76? money stopped being pounds shillings and pence. We still have Miles and yards though.

>that conversation within the car is completely effortless
>completely effortless

hmmmm

>mfw but it is a german-made car, anything is possible.

I don't think anything can make conversation effortless for Germans, except for maybe alcohol

kek

>Seething
Show me another engine producing 563hp at 1700rpm.
Only a fool would think RR went with max hp on a phantom lol.

72 you spaz
Get hung nigger

>only some of the tech in the car is by BMW
just like in most BMW's you know. the rest is Bosch :^)

Show me what murica or any other country can offer.

OH RIGHT, NOTHING.

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAH

>300 LBS of sound insulation.

god yes

>inb4 someone posts a lexus or cadillac

Oh yeah?

>UK use imperial

no we fucking don't

no because they havent forced the companies to adopt their platform and parts bins

Keyword is "was"

This guy is a cunt. Truth.

UK stopped using imperial when it stopped being UK.
Therefore, technically, UK has always, and will always, use imperial.
It's just modern britbongs having a hard time adapting to the new world order in which they rank medium tier. And certainly not car-making tier.

This is how you differentiate a senile ultra luxury car from a younger one. With the Rolls and Maybach the rear centre console makes getting a blowjob from the other passenger really hard, while Bentley despite having a centre console as elaborate and high-tech as the others it lifts completely. I'm 100% the engineers made it that way for this specific reason.

>all new
It looks exactly like the last one, if they didn't say it was a new model I would have assumed it was the old one. Can they not figure out how to design the exact same thing over and over?

Oh right, it's BMW, they haven't designed a new car since the E36, they're all just minor revisions on it. Same for Audi.

You see there is plenty of space for her to get on her knees in EWB.
Don't underestimate Hans.

>Peter Schwarzenbauer
>British

pick one

I just realized thats a 5 seater or they fucked up the seat belt for the photoshoot.

>So this is the niggest Germany can offer huh?

Almost, Bentley is slightly higher on the scale of nigg.

>MINI
>THE LIVING MOTORSPORT LEGEND

More like a bloated, festering corpse

Jesus all that torque at 1700 rpm?!?!

Cana nyone say why it is like this?

So the driver can go apeshit on the road, while at the same time you can still enjoy coke and talk with the prostitute who just gave you a blowjob without getting interrupted by the engine sound.

I don't get it. I mean I got the blowjob part.

No because LR and Jaguar are the best they've been in a while

t. LR4 owner

because it's ridiculously heavy, you need a shit ton of low end torque

Alright gotcha.

>pooinloo owner

Yeah sure...

Who owns Aston Martin these days?

>On 12 March 2007, a consortium led by Prodrive chairman David Richards purchased Aston Martin for £475m (US$848m). The group included American investment banker John Singers and two Kuwaiti companies, Investment Dar and Adeem Investment; Prodrive had no financial involvement in the deal.
>Italian private equity fund Investindustrial signed a deal on 6 December 2012 to buy 37.5% of Aston Martin.

>aka sandniggers, dumb bong, amerifat, spaghetti nigger...

Right now, Daimler AG now owns 5% of Aston Martin; and Ze Germans won't plan to buy Aston Martin because of a huge liability in Aston Martin. Look at its ownerships. Clusterfuck. Ze Germans just sell their superior engines to inept Aston Martin.

Aston Martin is one of the very few small & old companies that are still independent.

Aston Martin was not very profitable until the early 2000s until Ulrich Bez took over. Ulrich Bez previously lead R&D at Porsche.

>Ulrich Bez

I thought he stepped down to serve as non-executive chairman?

Yes, he's not CEO anymore
Aston Martin greatly increased its volume during his reign
From hundreds of cars to thousands a year