Hey Veeky Forums, /r9k/ here. If I were looking for a car that would get me laid, what would be my best bet? In short...

Hey Veeky Forums, /r9k/ here. If I were looking for a car that would get me laid, what would be my best bet? In short, what car do women find absolutely irresistible? Bonus points for affordable.

Are you planning to fuck said women with your car?

Just be yourself and you'll get laid.
Chicks don't care about cars

You're asking the wrong question, most women don't give a shit about cars unless you use it as a symbol of wealth.

Don't fall for the miata meme either, girls will call your car cute, but at the same time they'll know you as the gay asian barber from the local Chinatown.

Miata, it will get you laid but not necessarily by a girl

Yeah if they find your car irresistible you're gonna get cucked by it.

You will never get laid. Go back there.

Miata for getting laid. But I can't guarantee you that it will be with a girl.

Just need to have a vehicle that looks well maintained and nice clean interior. The fact that you have a clean sports car, luxury car, etc will be enough for them to check that box.

Would you date a girl who didn't do basic girly shit like wash themselves or know how to apply makeup/take care of their hair? It's about the same check box for men.

>ITT: virgins

How affordable are we talking here? Affordability is relative. If mommy and daddy come from good families and want some offspring to continue the bloodline, why not a Range Rover? All chicks dig Range Rovers.

If you're an average poorfag, then the usual list applies. Civic Si, Miata, Mustang, Camaro, Honda S2000 if you can still find one that hasn't been "modified" by the "Honda Enthusiast Community". Don't get an old BMW or Merc, those are for greasy Middle Easterners. Good luck, my virgin friend.

If you're a turbotard neckbeard, nothing is going to save you.

But for everyone else, a jeep wrangler will get you a conversation.

These here are the only correct answers. Can vouch for them as a long-time virgin myself. Let me tell you a story, OP.

When I was 19, already late to the sex party, I thought a lot like you probably. "I just need to have a nice car and talk trash to women and I'll get laid". And with that thought, I stupidly used the fruits of my summer labor not towards tuition, but towards the purchase of a 2005 Volkwagen Golf GTI. Because I thought everything Top Gear said about hot hatches and women was gospel and true. For years I had a "hot" car that I thought would attract girls, and while they would sometimes bum me for rides, they never wanted to bang me. This continued throughout second and third year university.

In the summer between third and fourth year, I ended up wrecking my GTI. I managed to make up some bullshit story and convince the insurance company I was not at fault, but the fact was the car was totaled and I had no money for another. What I got instead was humiliating from my perspective: my grandfather's 1993 Toyota Camry, with a hideous beige on beige scheme. The engine was a 2.2 litre four-pot hooked up to an automatic transmission making all of 130 horsepower. I was so convinced that I wouldn't get laid with this car, I stopped trying altogether. But something interesting happened. I just talked to girls and got to know them instead of trying to have sex with them, and eventually I found one that I liked. About 10 months after I wrecked the GTI, in the dying days of fourth year university and at the ripe old age of 22, I finally lost the virginity albatross.

tl;dr the Camry taught me two thing. First, cars COULD be reliable (my first piece of advice is never buy a Volkswagen). Secondly, if you take a girl out in a car that is clean, well maintained, and with the gas gauge buried on full, she doesn't care what you drive. It's all about who you are as a person and what sort of personality you bring to the table.

And another thing I would like to add. Which sort of goes back to what said.

You can get laid as a sperg. Believe me, I know, I have some friends who are full-on anime autist introverts and even they managed to get laid eventually (usually with equally autistic girls). But judging from what I've seen on /r9k/, you people are fucking caustic. Your combination of self-loathing circlejerk combined with the "blame everyone else" bullshit is off-putting and will do more to pussyblock than a dirty 2003 Hyundai Elantra ever could.

This.

Although if you have a shitty personality then I hope you enjoy joining Isaac Newton in permavirgin territory (except you didn't invent calculus so nobody will remember you).

Honda Odyssey. Communicates that you are a provider who is ready to start a family.

Go to Veeky Forums a car won't get you laid.

Unless you're driving a /new/ lambo, porsche, whatever car costs more than 500k, you're not going to get laid because of your car. Women only give a shit if they can recognize that it's hyper expensive. You're better off working out for a year and making yourself fit af than saving up for a year to buy a decent sports coupe.

What you need is a motorbike. It's a well-known fact that if you can get a bird on the back of one of these, they just cream their knickers because of the vibration.

A car that completely revamps your personality

this

Something like this, but almost any bike will do.
I get some looks from womens even on my 400cc bandit. Cars get you nothing in the affordable range, except if you have some old school gear.

If your car doesn't have a Mercedes Benz badge or a Ferrari badge on it, then women don't care about it. Also it can't be old, even if it is good. It has to be new.

Look faget, women don't give a shit for cars.

Remember the 4 C's
>Cleanliness
Try to be tidy, I am not talking a suit with a tie looking like a intern attorney. Try to have a nice haircut with some nice clean clothes, smelling like they are fresh out of the dryer.
>Charisma
This is the haziest as different people like different types of men. But the general rule is if you manage to make her laugh you have overstepped a huge barrier. Do not make fool of yourself, just try to make her remember you positively
>Confidence
THE MOST IMPORTANT. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WITH NICE CARS, THEY LIKE THE CONFIDENCE THAT COMES WITH IT. You may be a total jerk, but if you are a confident jerk you will attract women. Of course there are exceptions as there are women that are purely gold diggers and will look for the first loser with some cash in his pockets. And there are women that generally like shy guys.
>Communication
Make her think you care for her. Talk to her, find out what her problems are, be a pillar for her, but find a way for her to care for you. If you have a one way communication in that regard it's what people call the *friendzone*.

Ferrari, the universal pussy-magnet.

Semi-affordable are the 360 Modenas which are dropping in value daily, annd it's now not uncommon to find one for around $50k.

Mine works pretty good with sluts ;)

>just be yourself
noooooo

Only appropriate answer

It's already too late for you

I'd say the first step is getting away from /r9k/ because that palce is more cancerous than Reddit.

My ex was the kind to care what people drive. She is a prissy, high-maintenance bitch. Avoid these kinds of girls.

Who is this supreme gentleman?