If they built it, would you drive one?

If they built it, would you drive one?

Eh, not really. Miata is small enough for me and this is coming from a manlet.

Not with that fuckhuge ugly grille.

>go with the biggest wheel/tire size that fits
>add twin turbos
>place giant intercoolers right in that gaping grill hole
>?????
>PROFIT

It's literally screaming at you to give it more succ

Depends on the power output. And whether the drive train uses the toyota parts bin. Really attractive if the engine is proportionately powerful and it's cheap to fix.

Unironically would buy it the second it would drop.
Not even with unrealistic expectations like some fags hoping it would be 10k off the lot in the US.
~20k?
Sub miata weight?
Toyota i4?
Fuck yea

seconded
too ugly

It was supposed to make 130 hp and weigh around 2,100 pounds, though there hasn't been any news recently and Toyota seems to have forgotten about it completely.

That would be extremely painful to drive one.

You're a big driver

for o

I only buy American

Absolutely.

I want one now wtf toyota

Looks kinda cool. I think we're getting the S1000 in the states next year.

>that grill

But seriously, I can imagine it being fun as fuck

This. I just want a tiny, cheap toss-about FR roadster with a Toyota engine in it desu

Also how is the 124 so far?

Fantastic. Have a few accessories ordered for it. Basically gonna make it look like pic related (red mirrors, red front lip, red tow hook cover). Then next weekend it's off to the North Carolina mountains for some fun

Nice, I was looking at one when I needed a new vehicle, and it came down to the 124 or 500 Abarth. Decided on the 500 because I needed more interior space and to not be too worried about parking it outside. If Toyota ever puts out the S-FR, though, I might have to make room in the garage.

Only if they changed that front end design.

Fuck yes, I'd immediately make the most angeriest autocross machine out of it.

Yes, because its literally the anti-Miata.

i dont know man, im like 6ft2 and cramped cars are dumb, i havent even been in a miata but ive driven a 135i hatch and that shit is cramped as fuck. Cant imagine being taller and owning a miata.

I would...

It's cute :3