Terminal cancer

>terminal cancer
>mom still won't let me buy a motorcycle

then just kill yourself

Looks like you got the right idea there with your picture.

>being so beta you listen to mommy
you'd never be a decent rider if you got on a bike either

> Terminal cancer
> Listening to anybody at all.
KYS

Why dont you man up and live the next 4 months that you have like they are your last?

Because they are your last.

>mom didn't let me buy a 2 door manual for my first car
>bought 4 door automatic sedan and a motorcycle

just find one for sale on craigslist and buy it in cash.

find one on sale that comes with gear if you want, just not to attract attention from the police. Unless you live in one of those "no helmets lol" states, then who cares.

>terminal cancer
>not just stealing a motorcycle
lmao

>breaking the law

This is your life OP, you make the decisions. Take it from someone who is nearly 30, don't let your parents make any decisions for you once you hit 17, their advice is only as good as the next assholes.

you're a cuck, if I have 4 months to live I'm doing whatever the fuck I want. Fuck the law

I'd rather die with honor, than die like some nigger animal or a 16 yo edgy faggot

yeah, and how is that? jerking off to your anime girls until the day when you can no longer lift your arms?

You must be 18 to browse Veeky Forums.

ur a faggt

better to die known as that one anorexic cancer faggot that stole a high end sports car and wrapped it around a tree at 180mph after a 3 hour long police chase, then unknown as some faggot jacking it to anime and being a total pussy

t. spic living in a trailer park

this

i live on my own land tho.

i mean i guess its close to a trailer park because i leave shitboxes on cinder blocks and drink white trash beer all day

kill yourself you autistic nigger

reported for racism

t. spic in a trailer park melting down

Lol get the biggest, shittiest loan you can, live how you want until you die.

Make a deal. If you die you get the bike, but if you live you dont

They usually dont give you a loan if you have cancer.

Now's not the time for memaw, faggot. Now's the time for hardcore drugs and stealing Chad's bike.

Kek, this

I'd have aids already for fucking so fucking much