Designers put countless hours into sculpting beautiful bodylines onto every car on the road and attention-seeking...

Designers put countless hours into sculpting beautiful bodylines onto every car on the road and attention-seeking tunersluts butcher their hard work with bondo and fibreglass.
There are no aftermarket widebody kits that improve the look of the vehicle. Prove me wrong.
>brotip:y'stcannot

Other urls found in this thread:

bringatrailer.com/2017/05/26/mystery-flares-1982-ford-mustang-gt-imsa-widebody/
speedhunters.com/2016/02/555-hp-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-wrc-replica/
speedhunters.com/2017/07/taking-diy-to-the-next-level-got-it-rex-wrx/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you make it look that awful then yeah I can see why people will get upset.

>There are no aftermarket widebody kits that improve the look of the vehicle.

Not only does this improve the look but it fits wider/stickier tires for better grip.

Lol I saw those flares on r3vlimited. Jesus fucking Christ.
I think pic related looks good, at least the flares. They just look like an E30 M3. I believe they're either alpina or AC schnitzer

Another example except this is E30.

This Fiesta ST with RS bodykit looks pretty mean

FUCK ITS SO UGLY!!!

>all these sexy BMWs

You're making me want to get flares on my E30.

Jesus im a cunt thats a focus rs i just noticed the fucking headlights...

KITS ARE SO UGLYYYYY!!!!

If you are going to post a Rocket Bunny kit. Post a real car and not a render

I really like how this looks personally.

wrong

One thing I can't get over with the Boss kit is how, with all the replacement parts involved; Why didn't they make a bumper to match? I believe it comes with a rear diffuser. But, it just looks fucking awful with the tail lights just hanging out.

>purest faggot picks a terrible example to justify their butt-hurt

stay classy

Just remember, OP, there was an entire design team that actually thought this looked good for an american muscle car

The Mustang was never a muscle car, and you have shit taste.

It's ok, I know what the M-sport fiestas look like. They're sweet.
Holy shit, more than one photo of this thing exists? I must have those flares. I simply must.

Not sure how much wider the Z-Tune is but it def looks 100x better than a Stock R34 GT-R

It's about fitting wider tires, not looks.
Fuck, looks like concept flares. Would love for a fibreglass company to make reproductions of these but good luck getting the current owner of any of the prototypes to let someone touch them.
bringatrailer.com/2017/05/26/mystery-flares-1982-ford-mustang-gt-imsa-widebody/

>brookfiled, CT

neat. thats about 45 min away from me.

Your money, your property.
You shouldn't give a fuck what you think the designers thought was the better look.

>the aftermarket he installs in his car was not designed and tested by engineers during the lapse of hundreds of hours

full pleb

The Impreza 22B is technically a widebody to a regular Impreza and it looks godly

You just don't like the riveted bodykits, OP, admit it.

GAAAAASP
y merica

No U

that came factory from Subaru.

pic related is a GC8 WRX with an Avis front bumper, custom blistered front & rear fenders (+50.5mm) to emulate WRC GC8, custom side skirts, T&E dry carbon roof, Avis rear bumper, Avis rear wing, carbon fiber doors, FRP trunk lid

speedhunters.com/2016/02/555-hp-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-wrc-replica/

kys op

What OP meant to say is that LB/Rocket Bunny kits are fucking cancer

but pic related is pretty good desu

Rocket Bunny kits aren't cancer though.

Plenty of shitty Rocket Bunny replica kits that look/fit like pure shit well because its a replica.

Im not a fan of Liberty walk but they have proper kits

What you posted is garbage and is also a video game

its similar to pic related which is an ugly POS

widebody kits make the fb look so much better

It's not even remotely similar, because it's not a shitty rivet kit and that looks like it's made out of cardboard, it doesn't have a proper structure. When done properly, the widebody kit as seen on the Integra looks fucking amazing.

Also, Rocket Bunny is never good. Rivet kits are always vapefag cancer, it's rice 2.0 but worse.

true but its possible for the car to look a lot better without a wide body. Simple Fender Flares, a drop and the right wheels make it look perfect.

You have probably never seen a real rocket bunny kit in person. here I'll point some out ITT

and pic related is another Rocket Bunny kit. Honestly you probably just talk shit about cars online but have never built one yourself.

I know exactly what you're talking about, they are vapefag cancer. No respectable person puts this ricer-wannabe shit on their car.

Im pretty sure that dude tracks his Miata.

Stop using buzzwords, what are you, underage? You can talk to me when you've expanded your vocabulary.

>No respectable person puts this ricer-wannabe shit on their car

yeah except for people who go to japan and beat the nips at their own motorsport, kek

You can talk to me when you've stopped ruining your car with the latest garbage vehicle trend like a child

Looks like the old Group C touring car kit to me. So just perfect.

Cars haven't had nice body lines since safety regulations and wind tunnel design turned them all into blobs.

Friendly reminder that exposed rivets look like steaming shit 90% of the time.

I know nothing about American cars, but I've always liked the look of the Javelin. They seem to not be particularly popular though. Are they shit, or is AMC just an unpopular brand or something?

The perception is worsened by the fact that people associate rice with a lack of education.
You won't see many mathematics PhDs driving slammed, riced beamers.
I genuinely wonder why that is, to be honest.

WAKE ME UP

I don't know a single academic who has ever owned a riced or stanced car.

AMC went out of business a long time ago. They made a lot of well received classics but they were never a huge company and the oil crisis really hurt them.

hm, that was easy.

hmm

Man, that looks sexy as fuck with the two tone paint.

It'd look better without the hood vents.

The things I'd do to get 10 minutes behind the wheel of one of these.

rocket bunny is fucking disgusting
pic related, a good japanese kit maker, G-Corporation

>tfw no gcorp silvia

also known for their mad airbrush liveries

Wheels could look nice on e92 M3...

>Pandem R32
>Rocket Bunny

Fuck outta here. Pandem kit on the R32 is great.

MEIN DIK

sex

it looks shit

You might be looking for the word purist

>I am the purest faggot

You look shit, fgt

You shut your whore mouth OP
>inb4 herp derp brabus is oem
Fuck off senpai

I know your worldview is clouded by that dope vape mist, but cars that have been lowered too much look like shit.

>fake exhaust pipes

Disgusting

I dont have any kit on my car you stupid fuck.

My only problems with the LW and RB kits are the visible screws and open edges

Perfectly molded in would look much better like the RocketBunny in the pic

both ugly as shit and those bodykits serve no purpose

doesnt it.

the hood vents serve a purpose and look great kys.

terrible

that genuinely looks like shit.

Also Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny aren't the only people that make wide body kits you know.

and I bet you've never seen one in person. You probably only have seen shit quality pics of them on Instagram or Speedhunters

For show

>only functional mods are good reeeee

sperg harder summerfag

Purely functional and all DIY as well

speedhunters.com/2017/07/taking-diy-to-the-next-level-got-it-rex-wrx/#

I never said. But that Neon looks like shit.

This celica isnt functional but is amazing.

Widebody kits are the best aftermarket change

>I never said. But that Neon looks like shit.
coming from the autismo shitting up the thread with fuck ugly cars kek

that came from the manufacturer like that m8

that subaru is purely functional, I never said it looked good.

and as a matter of fact most of the cars I posted ITT look amazing.

the point of the thread was to post cars with good looking aftermarket body kits

you are confirmed retard, congratulations when are you tripping up?

>and I bet you've never seen one in person. You probably only have seen shit quality pics of them on Instagram or Speedhunters

Dude i live in germany, at every autoshow you see nice looking wide bodys like RUF or widened RS-Audis

They are all better than this shitty japanese bolt on and never finished kits that everybody slaps on in their backyardas

>the point of the thread was to post cars with good looking aftermarket body kits

exactly. see my posts here
And you posted an Ugly ass neon that with a molded fenders that serve no purpose other than purely shit aesthetics.

>They are all better than this shitty japanese bolt on and never finished kits that everybody slaps on in their backyardas

So now you are comparing 2 different countries and then making a strong generalization as to how these kits are put together?

lol just lol. I dont need to say anything else.

>Spending this much on a neon
Why tho

thats what I'm saying.

That money spent on the exterior couldve been used to go to a track day or autox event. I've seen neons run those events and they dont do too bad