Is parking like this an alpha move or a dick move?

Is parking like this an alpha move or a dick move?
Please respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ArJ4ayVjA
youtube.com/watch?v=nER4gAJwkR0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138744/NEVER-park-disabled-bay-Brazil-Crowd-cheer-inconsiderate-driver-returns-entire-car-covered-blue-badge-symbol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is uniquely homosexual

that's THE CHAD MANEUVER, as opposed to "the virgin park"

Dick move if parked in a busy parking lot, lazy move if parked far away and they gave ample enough parking spots for everyone else who's closer to the store.

Probably a cuck move too since they can't park their truck.

This.

You can be just like Chad by merging into the beta lane without signaling and piss off a dashcam faggot.

>tailgates people
>cuts into opposite flow lane to intimidate people

>i hope no one parks too close to muh truck

Trying to be alpha makes you more beta than you would be normally.

Alpha is a way if life unobtainable to plebs. A true alpha isn't even aware of his alphaness

this is merely a side effect from being mentally retarded white trash

Thats how dicks park when dicks can't park...or probably even drive desu...probably a 23 yo who just got his license now driving dads brotruck...

depends entirely on how long it will be parked, and how busy the establishment is at that time. In 90℅ of cases,you should not do this.

It's not alpha or a dick move. It's either lazy or incompetence.

My pop stereotypically does this with his gt3 but only at the back of parking lots. Hasn't gotten keyed once

>A true alpha isn't even aware of his alphaness

An alpha male that's stupid is not an alpha male

It's not a brotruck, though. Far as I can see, it's completely stock.
But yes, it's a lazy dick move showing off the drivers incompetence.

Au contraire, being stupid makes it easier

kys fedora

Not even a fedora, it's objectively true you sniveling moron

being alpha and pleb arent mutually exclusive

It's neither of those. That kind of shit is the unique stupidity of people with chromosome defects, asians and women. It's not rocket science to line your car up between two clearly marked lines on the ground. If you're unable to do that, then it's just because you're too simple to drive a car.

He should add these plastic balls behind his truck for maximum kek

Whenever I see this I always park so close that my passenger side keeps them from opening the driver's door. Then I watch them climb in their vehicle and as they do I walk over and get in my car, daring them to say a fucking word.

>parking nose in
>Cant get it straight

Either a woman or your average American man with low testosterone

I literally saw this in a crowded German parking lot yesterday. BMW X1 taking up 2 spots. Of course the number plate had "X1" in it.

>alpha move or a dick move?
That's often synonymous

wrong
an homosexual would park at precise equal distance from both white lines

Stupid Dick Alpha Pleb!

>dick move if its crowded
>lazy/possibly drunk if not busy
>dick move regardless if its right in front of the place of business

I do it while driving my truck sometimes, I'll even put that one wheel up on the curb or divider. I just think it looks cool like idgaf but I don't do it anywhere parking is scarce or that it actually blocks any foot traffic routes

link to video?

Eh, get off his case, the parking lot is mostly empty.

Literally who even fucking gives a shit? There are three parking spaces for every car in the US.

I was born in Philadelphia and if you parked like this at anytime, anywhere in public, your car was getting fucked.

Ah, brotherly love.

doing this near an entrance
>dick move
doing it on the far end of the parking lot
>beta

depends on the situation
if someone parks like that right in front of the store in a crowded area they're a nigger
if they park out on the edge of the lot where there's no other cars its no big deal

man im high as fuck i got my meme arrows backwards

If they're parking in the back of the lot, go ahead. I respect it, big truck, needs a bigger parking spot. I'm not gonna slide my dually into the front spot at Walmart.

But, if you're just double parking on some busy parking real-estate, you're a dick.

Dick move that warrants a dick move.

Working as a buggy bitch in high school, I would ask drivers like this to park in the spots provided. Occasionally they did most ignored me and some cussed at me.

So I'd take 2 dozen carts flip them on their sides and tie them together with ratchet straps and watched him kick and swear at them for 20 mins

If possible, park next to them and block their door.
Record the encounter, just in case the inbred decides to damage your car.

>live in a shithole
>full of vandals who don't respect other people's property
no surprise tyrone.
>probably a 23 yo who just got his license now driving dads brotruck
>23yo getting license in USA
lmao the fuck? not unless you're a NEEt which Cletus's inbred son wouldn't be.

Probably just the old maid driving her man's truck and doesn't know how to park it because of the dually wheels. I see women doing it all the time here in TX.

this looks like it's just inability to make the turn all the way into the parking spot and not being able to reverse and straighten out

this is the real Alpha Chad Thundercock™ way to park. pull into the row sideways and take up 4+ parking spots

no you don't

Once you go redneck, you never go back.

/thread

>beta lane

>Not flatting their tires
>Not keying their car
>Not busting windows

It's like you all think someone is watching you 24/7.

I grow tired of idiots driving the "I'm a faggot and think I'm a tough asshole." Raised homosexual indicator trucks.

More often than not these people are "Navy Seals" and "More American" cause they wasted their entire income raising a 1998 dodge.

Yeah, no. You aren't more American, in-fact like all the thrumplits. You are signaling too everyone else you:

Are a traitor ( Voting for a russian puppet. )
Are a coward ( Yeah no one believes you are a Navy Seal. ( Call of Doodie isn't real imbecile. )

Easy to fuck up them "raised homosexual spotlight" vechs. Really easy.

You think BMW drivers deserve shit and are generally shit people.

Raised truck faggots are the gold standard of stupidity.

>doesn't like people being faggots
>suggests that people be faggots

what did he mean by this

10/10 b8

Hospital fag here. FD and Police double park their cars and pickup trucks in our Ambulance bay.

Ambulances always seem to only need one space though, despite being larger.

Weird.

Too fat or weak to turn steering wheel far enough to park properly.

>An alpha male that's stupid

You are repeating yourself.

no other cars around the truck
probably not really causing anyone any type of inconvenience.. boooo hoooo

this guy didn't park correctly
he isn't in line with his vehicle

call the cops then you fcking bitch

i dont understand the mentality between parking/acting like this

jesus, this kid is fucked up and one day he will learn or continue down the same path

3/10

Most alpha parking yet ITT

t. nice guy nerd

The definition of an alpha male is a leader. He is smarter, more successful, kinder, meaner, and just better than everyone around him. The alpha has one girl that he actually wants and everyone does what he says.

Meatheads are actually betas. Second in command, and they fuck multiple girls but don't get a stable partner. They base their beliefs off what the alpha does and says and are generally much dumber than him.

>Park like "an asshole" in an empty parking lot because I want to chill and drink a milkshake
>someone actually pulls in from the street to yell about how i need to learn to park

parking brings out the inner autist in everyone
it's like jesus motherfucking christ came down from heaven and said "thou shalt park between the lines" while i was taking a crap

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ArJ4ayVjA

The guy in the truck followed the guy home (skip to 1:27)
youtube.com/watch?v=nER4gAJwkR0

>always reverse in with the lines equal length from my wheels
Am I virgin parking?

Dickmove.

Alphas actually respect the people around them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138744/NEVER-park-disabled-bay-Brazil-Crowd-cheer-inconsiderate-driver-returns-entire-car-covered-blue-badge-symbol.html

i dunno if this is true or not, i'm a legit beta but i think you are correct. beta's don't give a fuck about anyone and want to make others people's lives a living hell that they bully them on the road in their fag mobile, while it seems alphas respect people around them like you said. and they don't let things get to them since they aren't insecure pussies.

again, i may be wrong.

I'm okay with this

Fucker will get a ticket

both

guy in the car was a fucking moron being unsafe doing a lane change at a fucking intersection. truck guy raged then panicked once the dipshit started swerving like a sperg.

>complaining about crooked parking in the middle of an empty parking lot

if done near the back of the parking lot it's fine.

if however you want to take up 3 spots right next to the building then you're a dick.

>raised

>things that never happened
You can park next to my shitbox I don't care. I'll just spam open my doors to get in, I don't care about dents since it's already at 250k miles and has more rust than nonrusted parts on it.

Camaro faggot BTFO by a RAV4. Kek.

If he parked that truck lengthwise in the spot, those side flares would be into the spots on either side of him. He'd be fucking up three spots by making it impossible for anyone to get out of their car/past those fender flares.

He did a courtesy to strangers by only taking up two spots, instead of ruining three. He just has a bigger truck, and if there are lots of spots I couldn't give a shit if someone parks like this. I never park near the front of the store anyways, best place to have casual faggots in their Miatas dent your fucking doors.

Alpha male is a social model used among certain animals. Not humans, chimpanzees and other related species. Theoretically, alphas control breeding opportunities in their social group. But DNA studies have shown that many offspring are actually fathered by males hanging around the periphery of the group when the females sneak away. Given the energy expenditure needed to maintain alpha status, it is a loosing proposition among more intelligent species. So, among humans, alpha males aren't that bright.

They really like their car and are afraid it will get scratched by retards/women/kids when someone parks next to them.

I'm with this guy. You can park however you want in an empty parking lot. If it fills up later while you're still parked though, you fucked up.

5 or 6 years ago I saw a Dodge Charger that was parked diagonally and taking 6 fucking parking spaces so no one will park next to his brand new POS. Just park out in the back of the parking lot if you want no one to park next to you.

What is with Dodge that attracts mostly assholes?

>The "Chad Pit Stop"

That's wrong unless the lot is smaller than normal.

Sorry, but we are men that really just don't give a fuck. Most of us charger owners are ex military.