post total war stuff

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755893565
store.steampowered.com/recommended/friendactivity/
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Armour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Potentially up to 7 months without TWH2

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

So this is where Skavenblight is, yes?
I wonder if it becomes starting position in TWW2

Is there any Dwarf model reskin mod ? I found one really cool but Ironbreakers look like shit.

Total War: Age of Sigmar when?

Yes but I guess there will be some Clan nest in Lustria as starting base or in Southlands. As Skavenblight is "capital" of skaven it's not like only important place. Every Clan has it's main Nest.

Tilea confirmed for about to go from the most comfy to the worst of the secondary faction starting positions.

>An all slayer army would be te-

Fucked Bitchchosen and three doomstacks

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755893565

Not really an overhaul reskin but it gives the Dwarf clans loreful shield patterns

Post good tw feels

>Chosokabe pays 25,000 for trading with you because you have horses

Now say "Thank you Kislev"

This is literally impossible unless you got some crazy mods. Slayers with their lack of armor and AP dmg got no shit on Chosen.

nth for Gelt did nothing wrong

>when Chosen with GW get into melee

>look girls, it's an Ulric worshipper

There walls were a big help.

All of the northern men are pretty much dead but I stand with Kislev.

Al they have left is their capital.
Nope.

I just had some walls thanks to my Kislev bros.

with that eco he has to be playing on easy or some shit

But he literally did nothing wrong, it's just that the manlet fucked everything up for everyone

VH

My guess is that Quetza will be the skaven stronghold in Lustria. Hell-Pit in Kislev will probably also be in the game. Under-Altdorf might also be present.

KHAZUKAN KHAZAKIT-HA!!!

Rank Shogun 2 campaigns from hardest to easiest.

I've only done Ikko Ikki & Takeda so far and out of them Takeda seems way harder.

>MAN THINGS
>ELF THINGS
>DWARF THINGS
>GREEN THINGS
>DEAD THINGS
>THINGS

>THINGS

>tfw still can't remember the lore of shadow spells

Simgarites converting Ulric worshipping northerners through "unorthodox" means when?

I'd thank her in her tent later.
Repeatedly.

>tfw good relation Archaon is polite

>tfw you're mom let's Archaon into your basement when your not around
>tfw he likes it

After playing 700h it's time to look for more cool mods. Theres no cool mods.
I want some fucking maps but huge campagin map pack loads only 50% of it's components and the rest are frozen at 99%. I don't want manually download shitload of maps because mod browsing in Launcher is shit.

>easiest
Chosokabe and Shimazu are EZmode because of their position

>hardest
Uesugi and Tokugawa take the cake for having the worst early games

Too many factions to rank, Takeda is on the harder end, Ikko Ikki is very doable if you can get used to their different playstyle

I am just too dumb for Ikko Ikki and Uesugi.

post your opinion on the Total War games you played

>Rome 1
+great simplicity, runs on a toaster, very replayable
-awful movement in sieges, many siege related bugs, awful battle AI, game engine only uses 1 core

>Medieval 2
+probably most optimized total war game
-idk didnt play much

>Shogun 2
+Decent AI and sea battles
-AI cheats in the campaign
-FoTS broke online balance

he will kill you and take over your warherd

hey wait a second you're not mad jack

this durthu guy is a fucking tree

must suck getting killed by a tree

>FOTS broke online balance

Who's idea was it to have modern armies fight traditional ones?

Then the answer is obvious,

Kill Archaon and wipe his armies, after wards disband you're troops and heroes, recruit ungors and faf about in the badlands.

I wonder.
All my experiences in onlinee go something like this:
>make all-around balanced japanese army
>realizee enemy only has 1 elite unit with firearms
>they kill all of my troops with 80 men
sometimes i even managed to get close by just getting so much cheap troops that they cant kill all of them
shameful balance

Is Radious Total War good for Attila, or does it have the same problems his Warhammer mods have?

Radious was well known for his fuckery before TW:WH, I know this despite warhams being my first TW game.

What's better in terms of general gameplay? Empire or Napoleon ?

Between the two of them, Napoleon. For gunplay in general, FotS.

G O B L I N S

E M P E R O R S

where on this map does sigvald live?

Only daemons and ascended mortals live there

Oh, well wheres the gilded palace he got gifted from slaanesh?

Chaos mini-campaign containing all of this shit when?

Never, no one can go there and survive let alone campaign through it

Probably somewhere in the Chaos Wastes

Rate my flowchart (WIP)

1000 hours in mspaint

>when you realize Archaon doesn't have a gap in his gorget and it's actually just horrible fucking clipping in his portrait
I thought this asshole couldn't get any worse

Not bad.

ikko ikki have great starting provinces and have an even better version of the already ridiculous rebellion mechanics, which allows you to get free garrison forces in provinces that successfully rebel. In addition loansword ashigaru are great and the insane numbers of ikko ikki ashigaru + the fear stacking abilities of the monk troops means you can rout armies almost instantaneously

>tolkien fantasy
>not TATW
>classical antiquity linking to Attila

subpar - see me after class

wot da zog

Goblins > Orcs

Who could be behind this post?

Perfidious floppy-hat merchants

post these
store.steampowered.com/recommended/friendactivity/

never forget the 6 bazillion oy vey!

weebs burn in hell

>the bad moon

What the fuck?

Is Cataph's magic mod still necessary for Warhammer? Haven't played the game for 6 months.

i dont plan on adding any mods
if i did it would take me 10 times longer
im sure someone can do mod-specific flowcharts for each game

Can i do it bros?
If not then my campaign dies

how can you possibly have only 2 friends on steam

>tolkien fantasy
>warhammer

>

>orc
>trolls
99% of medieval fantasy is based on tolkien
LOTR, Warhammer... you name it, its all based on the huge influence tolkien had.

Goblin Dabbing

>LOTR is based on tolkien
do you think about what you type before you post

never

rip worst elves

I don't play multiplayer. Those 2 are people I know irl.

It sort of just randomly flies around the cosmology of the setting, passing through the Chaos realm, the Elven gods' realm, human gods' realm, etc...

S C H E M E S

i can tell because you said warhammer is "tolkien fantasy"

it isnt?
i mean, all these kind of universes like Warcraft, Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons... they are all based on Tolkien right?

dem chaos gods got STABBED

>autism wont let me conquer settlement until i've completed all the chapter side missions
>quit campaign

Total War: CHOINA

Is this where all the Chaosfags chill out when they're not raping their way across the actual world?

What is life like in the Chaos realms? Is it like the Christian hell? Is it a pretty chill place for everyone on board? Is there agriculture and trade? A culture?

did you win mate

Ye, i reloaded quicksave though and moved reinforcements i forgot about

Daemons, mortals who became Daemon Princes, Tzeentch's and Nurgle's domains would be the most chill places but you still don't want to go to either of them, there is no trade or agriculture worth mentioning, I would assume it's not like the most commonly depicted version of christian hell since that specifically serves as punishment for bad people, the chaos realms just are just there, fun fact; there have been multiple non-chaos aligned mortals who've gone there and are either surviving or came back, having said that the only one who's name I can recall off the top of my head at the moment is the chameleon skink Oxyotl, who doesn't talk anymore.

Not exactly. Nobody, except for deamons and mortals who have ascended, lives in the realms of the Chaos gods.

The Chaos Warriors, as in, the ones that wear all that heavy plate armour, hang out in the Chaos Wastes, at the North Pole. They apparently just fight forever here until the next invasion.

Norscans and some other peoples, like the Kurgans, live in Norsca and in other areas close to, but usually not inside of, the Chaos Wastes.

it hurts

So from what I understand, the nicer places in the Chaos realms are chill and pretty pleasant, but it's for the 1%.

The 99% just fight endlessly amongst themselves until it's time to fuck real shit up?

If there's no trade or anything, where does all the Chaos gear come from? Who forges the swords? The armor? The chariots? I'm sure fresh converts bring some with them, and I'm sure spoils of war provide some more, but surely that can't fuel the entire Chaos war machine, can it?

Why would anyone need this

Old Friend is...

>anime op image completely unrelated to total war

stop

>play empire total war for the first time
>chose Russia
>after two turns immediately come to a better understanding of the current events with Putin's shit he pulled in Crimea

Also what the fucking shit happened to Sweden?

Short answer? Chaos Dwarfs.

Long Answer?

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Armour

>after two turns immediately come to a better understanding of the current events with Putin's shit he pulled in Crimea

What exactly happened?

>Also what the fucking shit happened to Sweden?

?

Lot's of Chaos gear is made by the Chaos Dwarfs. Other stuff is just popped into existence by the will of the gods or made by daemons someway or morphed from corrupted normal gear.

to know what total war games to try baseed on their interests
share it with your friends