Acknowledge that subarus are for cucks

Acknowledge that subarus are for cucks.

With that out of the way, would you rather have a GD wagon or GD STI?

Inb4 9-2x :^]

Other urls found in this thread:

speedhunters.com/2016/02/555-hp-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-wrc-replica/
youtube.com/watch?v=mxMfU1rNDkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GC Type R or kill yourself

Why are Subarus for cucks? I need an explanation.

legacy b4 rsk

No

speedhunters.com/2016/02/555-hp-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-wrc-replica/

youtube.com/watch?v=mxMfU1rNDkU

Hard mode: USDM only

Only other acceptable answer then

It's gone the way of honda: okay cars that were ruined by their fanbase.

Poorfags buy up used gems only to poorly modify them, and richer customers have shit taste - only buying boring econoboxes and landbarges. Thus completely axing anything fun but a single halo car.

Post 2009 Subaru is literally made for cucks.

So would it be ok to buy an old Subaru and dont go ricer on it? I mean I like the looks of the first and second generation of the impreza models.

Look, as long as you like the car and distance yourself from the mouth breathing faggots, it's fine.

If you can find one for a sane price, absolutely. Just go look up 2.5rs or GD wrxs in the US. Most are neglected, have over 200k miles, and/or poorly modified - all while still commanding 30-50% than their KBB values.

But it's slower than a wrx

just buy one and ignore people like the only cuck is the person who avoids fun cars because idiots enjoy them too. on that note sti

my legacy l with b4 rsk engine swap
>tfw itll never happen

How much slower?
But it's comfier, arguably looks better.
No ricer tax, smaller but still big aftermarket. Isn't percieved as childish.

> (You)
>How much slower?
Depends. A full second slower to 60 if it's a 2.5gt. If it's a spec B, then the legacy is actually half a second faster.
>But it's comfier, arguably looks better.
I agree.
>No ricer tax, smaller but still big aftermarket. Isn't percieved as childish.
Absolutely not. Here in Colorado, people know exactly what they have and I have seen a large influx of modified outbacks, legacies, and foresters. I have seen multiple spec b's here that had cheap aftermarket wheels, bad tint, poor paint, Cobb stickers, and fart cannons. Make no mistake, the turbo legacies are sold for as much or more than WRXs here.

2.5gts are heavier than than WRXs as well.

I guess the ricer tax thing depends on where you live. At least you have them. Where I live, the 2.0R is usually the most powerful you can find.

The wagon's called the GG, you fucking mongoloid.

Is $3400 a good deal for a 9-2x Aero? Or should I try to talk him down to less

>With that out of the way, would you rather have a GD wagon or GD STI?

a real car instead

The 9-2x because it is the only comfy car subaru ever built.

Just get a civic for 3k. Subarus are shit.

No.

V3 STI...

using this subaru thread to ask how much a jdm legacy gt with the 2l engine makes stock to the wheels and how much would one with a built engine(forged pistons, headstuds etc) make?

why is the b4 rsk considered so special? btw do you US cucks get the blitzen version of the legacy?

280hp * 0.75~0.8 = the power that makes to the wheels. It can go up to 450~500hp without having to sleeve the cylinders or close the deck

thanks a lot mate, i assume you dont mean on the stock turbo though, also is sleeveing the cylinders supposed to be really expensive? i think theres another way to reinforce the block as well.

That's a great price just shoot him a $3000 offer and work your way up

Yeah, You can close or semiclose the deck. Stock turbo goes into the trash if you want proper boost.