Vaydor Kits for G35

I have a Infiniti g35 and I’m planning to get the vaydor kit for it. I know the kit is another 11k but I haven’t found the price for the install. Anyone know?

costs more than a bottle of bleach would faggot

Ask a bodyshop dickhead, or do it yourself

>buy car
>11k body kit
>then need to paint it
>then install it
just buy a better car from the start

I think its worth it.

11k to make my car look like a lamborghini is hard to pass up. They even do the interior for you. (pic)

>vaydor
More like gaydor

You know what the worst feeling in the world is?
When you realize are a poser fagget.
One day you will roll up beside a real Lamborghini and remember you are still poor, and just pretending to have something you could never afford.
Leave it stock or if you want the exotic look get an old NSX, lotus, 05ish SL500, a 996, C6 or a V8 Vantage. They will all cost the same in the end as an infinity with a body kit. At least you will have a real car.

>Make a car "look fast"

And its not
Why?

Normies are too dumb to know or care

>GOOD condition G35 = $8,000
>Gaydor kit = $11,000
>interior package additional $3,000 (from their site)
= $21,000

or... you can get this and have a luxury vette with a folding hardtop. Gee... hard fucking choice.

>21k
durrr I meant adds to $22,000

>northstar

good one

>$15,995
just don't break it

Yeah but you then have to put a good engine in the XLR
These were overpriced new and are still overpriced, they're also based on the C5 even though the C6 had already begun production while they were still making these
Also
>Whitewall tires on a performance car

Damn I feel bad for anyone who gets this

Just to think, someone somewhere bought this kit

Looks like a c5 that's missing a chromosome and was locked in the basement by its father brother like the result of a bad idea that it is

Do it but only if you're going to turbo it or at least some bolt ons

OP, why do you hate wheel bearings?

>1 foot spacers per side
My fucking sides

>inboard brakes
Truly progressive

Are XLRs that cheap?

Also I assume one would be a fortune to fix.

Until you roll up to a light and Civic SI with a turbo kit leaves you behind.

Fuck you nigger for wanting to do this to a G35

Why don't you just buy something decent with that 11k instead of looking like a faggot?

holy shit

Yes they are and its for a reason. It's not even that luxurious and still feels cheap so the whole "luxury vette" thing is out the window. Plus it looks horrendous. And to top it all off, it handles worse and is slower than a regular corvette and has a worse engine. It's a bad car but they are kinda rare so if that appeals to you then go for it. Here's one I saw at target.

This.
An almost exotic is far better than a fake exotic.

would 1 wheel spacer be bad for bearings?