gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ecftlcyv
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Junkenstein's_Revenge/Quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Tracer!

Remember to report faggots posting out of their containment board.

This is your DPS for tonight /owg/

Say something nice about him

The enemy has a loseur.. I mean Traceur

clyp.it/ecftlcyv

Rivet gun is fun to use.

>Same thing could be said with Jacks relationship with Ana
except it's not, not in a literal sense, just speculation
>Reyes has resented Jack ever since getting the promotion.
And clearly they weren't always fighting over it.
>He is stalking a family and Ana and Jack are miserable
Go read the animated version if you honestly still can't figure it out.
>People give each other nicknames all the time
Then why does no one else call Reyes 'Gabe" except Sombra well after the Swiss incident? And in a mocking fashion no doubt?

>There's nothing really to base anything off of it of just speculation.

You're a bit delusional. But anyone can see that.

So... how does that stop me from being right? She refereed to them as a close bond. Generalization or not. Facts are facts.

Where is the evidence of Ana76? I know you're one of them. So where is it? Or will you post Ana leaning on a door again? Did you forget Jack calls Ana an "old friend"? I guess so. But then again, you just like picking apart instances of their interaction and shove romantic complications all over it.

What do you do?

> 150 hours on Hanzo
> instalock him
> friendly 4 stack picks 2 dps 1 support 1 tank
> tells me to switch
> blames me when we lose

ive never seen a team so tilted by "3 golds". Sent them off their rockers

>Reinhardt
>Zarya
>Mei
>Ana
>Soldier: 76
>Pharah

How do you counter this team, /owg/?

Nerf dis

Jamison Fawkes! And Mako Rutledge!

How do we buff Reaper outside of just applying this wraith reload?

xth for midget reinhardt

Who is this animu cute

>Where is the evidence of Ana76? I know you're one of them. So where is it? Or will you post Ana leaning on a door again? Did you forget Jack calls Ana an "old friend"? I guess so. But then again, you just like picking apart instances of their interaction and shove romantic complications all over it.
>everyone that disagrees with me is some boogeyman shipper that's out to get me
This is pretty fucking pathetic.

What if wraith-form was togglable.

reaper is fine

mark my words reaper will see plenty more play if his buff/QoL change goes live. The community doesn't actually understand how to use hero's effectively they just blindly follow which heros are understood to be "good". Reaper could always cancel his reload animation with wraith-form. Now, it just happens automatically. Effectively nothing has changed but because he has been "buffed", he will see much higher pick rates. Cap this shit senpai.

At least the ana76 fags post stuff from the comics and from the game. You just post faggot fanart from Tumblr and deviant art. Also Hanzo and McCree notice they had a history together. Romantic relationships fall apart all the time. It's just like what you are arguing with Reyes and Morrison.

You're fun on Anubis

Tama Sakai from D-Frag

What if this game wasn't dogshit with terrible maps

New event when?

Replace his teleport with something else. Useless ability, takes too long to activate, too easy to spot, etc.

Have another wave user.

>She refereed to them as a close bond. Generalization or not. Facts are facts.
But not the closest like you say they are. In other words, yer full o' shit.

24th

End of the month, cap this

if mercy wasn't in this game it would only be better.

>try Mystery
>enemy team rolls perfect comp from the get-go

Boy I sure love the "random" character rolls.

I am making a pledge to not argue with this idiot anymore.

Remove D.Va
Remove Mei
Remove Genji
Remove Hanzo
Replace Mercy's Ult

There, Overwatch is now a tolerable FPS game that doesn't feel like a fucking chore to play.

I'm 150 SR away from finally getting out of plat, solo queuing, it's almost midnight on a Sunday and I'm on PS4

What's my odds of finally getting out of plat hell tonight if I stick to support heroes?

Someone remind me when the 1 Year Anniversary is cause i'm a fucking 3 year old when it comes to memory.

Don't know, support is one of the bigger gambles since you're going to be depending on your team's dps. Hopefully it works out for you.

That Widow on the left looked like she was floating like Zen..

Squeeze a lot.

Roadhog and Reinhardt are still in this.

Its still intolerable.

24th of march. Probably.
.5 x .5 x .5 x .5 x .5 = .03125 (assuming each round is 30 SR)

QUICK, /owg/! A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE JUST BROKE OUT, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO PICK 3 HEROES TO HELP YOU SURVIVE AND TELL US WHY!!!

Hard mode: no mercy rez
Nightmare mode: no support heroes

Soldier, Road, Bastion.

Self-Heal for days

>March

bitch ass r word

Looks kinda silly now that you mention it

never experienced the so-called loading bug but it has happened three times today. Lost 150 SR

Cute! Been hunting for a Talon skin wave for a while~ So cute~

Orisa, Zenyatta, and Bastion.
Why, because they'll be fine and have nothing to worry about zombies.

Replace Road with Torb and you're set

>needing a support hero

pleb

Drop windowlicker and symmetra too and the game would be pretty much perfect

MAY i meant MAY i think
>not running nightmare rules
>running 2 individual focus pick characters for waves of zombies
INCORRECT

>implying I didn't chose Zen because of destructive balls
Omnics have no need to worry about flesh bags coming back from the dead.

shit, meant for

>that qt wave animation
So good

I need more meihem

delete all characters except Mcree and Pharah and the game would be actually perfect
Respectfully Agree

Going to give you the full enchilada. I cracked the sr code.
To make it basic sr climbing is only possible if you limit the amount of games you play per day and week.
The fewer the better. Its a slower climb but the climb is more consistant. Even with losses.
Attempting to grind up can lead in catastrophic se loss or plateauing.

Torb, Widowmaker, Soldier

Torb has a turret and can build a car out of scrap
Widowmaker to dome any problem zambies
Solider for dat heal AOE and coverfire for Widow

EZ

Don't play pretend. Only Ana76 fags gets mad. We all know that.

>At least the ana76 fags post stuff from the comics and from the game
And you think Reaper76 fags don't? Am I in an alternate universe?

>Also Hanzo and McCree notice they had a history together.
user, the whole point of those interactions was Ana's reply. You're going to take the proof against you and twist it? That's cute:

Hanzo: I sense that you and the Soldier have history together.
Ana: This is not our first battle together and not the last. Unless he does something foolish.

McCree: I can tell you and the Soldier have some history together.
Ana: Indeed. And much of it unhappy.

Soldier: 76: It's time to finish this fight, old friend.
Ana: Let us hope we have the strength to see it through.

Don't tell me you're this delusional.

I never said it was THE closest. You complained about ignoring grammar so why did you ignore my inclusion of "one of"?

Mei, D.Va and Pharah

Mei to freeze zombies, D.Va because her MEKA never has to reload and Pharah to blow them up

plus pucci for days

>Hanzo: I sense that you and the Soldier have history together.
>Ana: This is not our first battle together and not the last. Unless he does something foolish.
>
>McCree: I can tell you and the Soldier have some history together.
>Ana: Indeed. And much of it unhappy.
>
>Soldier: 76: It's time to finish this fight, old friend.
>Ana: Let us hope we have the strength to see it through.

Are these real?

MOTHERFUCKER

I want Fareeha to fart in my mouth!

Widow - hooks up somewhere safe shes invulnerable
Bastion - heavy weapon massacre and self healing
Symmetra - early warning sentries everywhere

Well enjoy user. Forgot I had recorded it yesterday or I would've posted it then.

Wouldn't be surprised if that actually worked. They said the system becomes more uncertain of your SR the less you play so maybe that could lead to better gains. Or maybe I'm retarded.

overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Junkenstein's_Revenge/Quotes

Dialog written by Chu for the Halloween brawl. Chu wrote it for a reason.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao xD

Ah, I barely played the Halloween event. No wonder I didn't remember them.

>tfw nobody to heal the pharah and dva so they inevitably get worn down and die, leaving mei to wander by herself

She won't be by herself, user, I'll be there! :^)

No probs. There is some fun stuff in there.

That's worse.

Well I just lost, dropped to 2849 so just a 20 point drop. Should I quit before the tilting kicks in?

Mei is for junkrat shipping only

Don't do it, seriously don't do it today. Wait for a bit then play, don't fall for Blizzard's trick.

I don't think Blizzard can ever add a new hero that will have as big of an impact as Ana did. Ana has been in the meta since she was released, has a high skill ceiling and is favored by the best of the best. Meanwhile, Sombra and Orisa are "shitting around in quick play" picks.

Nightmare mode.
Mei: she can create water out of air, and fresh water will be scarce / hard to find a few weeks in. She also has good zoning capabilities and a self heal.
Soldier: a heal for the entire team, years of experience in warfare, probably knows how to fix a busted car, any broken weaponry etc.
D.va: solid area control, can fly us to safety if we get cornered, will probably live -stream our plight to the global elite who are safe from the apocalypse, maybe they'd send us a care -pack if the stream was entertaining enough

How am I twisting anything? Hanzo and McCree noticed they had a history. Ana said it didn't go well but she and the soldier are still friends.

Sombra, Mccree and Doomfist if he's voiced by Terry Crews

>brings up the same shippers in every post
>t-they're the ones that're mad!
I don't geddit.

You still haven't explained how your evidence suggests they're more than just friends. Really makes you thunk

It's more because they gave her several good buffs right after release and people saw how strong she actually was so a month later she was in every match. Because of that new heroes will most likely start off a bit on the weaker side before being buffed up over time. Still not sure why they thought nerfing Orisa's damage was a good thing but it's Blizzard.

Why is there so much Pharah and Widow posting and not more Dva posting?

Orisa's issue is that she's not as overpowered as Reinhardt or Zarya.

Sombra's issue is that she cant kill shit, why disable skills for 6 seconds when you can just kill them with s76 or tracer.

I like it how he just posted quotes that his opponents can use

>McCree: I can tell you and the Soldier have some history together.
>Ana: Indeed. And much of it unhappy.

Soldier says something similar in Attacking spawn on Gibraltar: "Lot of memories of this place. They weren't all bad."

Seems like both Ana and 76 are bitter about their time in Overwatch.

Bronze rank here. Feeling ready to give up. My matches have been more losses than anything else and I'm on my way to the triple digit sr if this keeps up. Need help.

;_;

>why are people posting best girl
gee i do not know user

Meihem is cute, but I think it's fine if user likes Mei!

Dva isnt that interesting. Fareeha poster is the mod.
Bleu posting is quality.

I get this vibe from them that something went wrong. They seemed alright in Uprising but in Old Soldiers Ana was completely annoyed with him.

Sombra can stop a Rein from shielding or a Mercy from using her ult. I think that's pretty neat. A hacked Genji or Tracer are also pathetic as and hilarious as hell.

Might not be a bad idea. I always take a break if I'm worried about that happening.

True, very true.

But at the end of the day, a dead genji is better than a gimped genji. He can still shuriken you to death.

I know it seems hard at the moment user, but a female friend of mine managed to tank her account all the way to 800Sr, God knows how.
I'm only a plat-babb, so I'm crap at the game, but I managed to get the account from 800-2100 in ~2 weeks picking pharah every game and playing balls to the wall aggressive. Solo queue.

You can do it. Just pick pharah. Don't play like a coward. Get in their soldier and mccrees face
They will shit their pants and spaghetti aim if you get up in their grills

A lot of people want some type of story mode incorporated into the game.

How can this be done? What would it be like? Would you just select a hero, then play a short little "episode" (think telltale games style) to learn about their history, lore, etc?

You could always fix it.

But you should know by now, that its really just 1-2 people posting a fuckton and not a lot of people posting.