Twingo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cliosport.net/threads/twingo-172.504195/
youtu.be/aNL8QTdAvps
youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he using a fucking safety vest as a seat cover

in

I would unironically want a Twingo, but they aren't in the states.

you could get one in 2018 if someone imports a 1993, gets bored of it after a month and tries it to sell again

I thought that said twink thread jesus christ I need to get off of Veeky Forums

i've decided to swap a clio 182 engine into one of these at some point

Yeah, but importing one would suck. Maybe if I were rich.
Shieeeet, how did that one get over here?

No Shaun, No!

cliosport.net/threads/twingo-172.504195/
Relevant link.

lost

they look so happy on the track

>Veeky Forumstist imports a twingo
>gets tired of the meme
>sells to another Veeky Forumstist
>repeat
That, user, is the story of how a Twingo had over 50 owners in less than 5 years.

Trips gets this unopened yellow Twingo plushie shipped to their door for free. Reply to this post with your email and I'll contact whoever gets trips first to get the shipping info. The only requirement is that you promise to love and care for it forever.

I can't ship outside of the US though or this because unreasonably expensive for me.

would be still better than getting flipped over and lit in paris

If I import one I'd keep it, not whore her out.
get

>giving away a twingo for free
What's the deal? Did your GF find out??

I'd love to win it, but I already have plenty of twingo. Someone else deserves it more.

you dick, you timed that post on purpose!
luckily it didn't work out.

I actually wasn't, timing posts on Veeky Forums is easy. Not exactly a fast board.

Nah I bought the family on a whim and it was just sitting at the top of my closet so somebody else would enjoy it more.

fuck it

how big is a twingo compared to a miata?

Couple of feet shorter.

want

If a Twingo could talk, what would it sound like?

That doesn't help

wideboi

I know lol

UNNHH THICCERRRR

Here's a plush for scale

Twongi pls

a lot of people do that in Chile, there is a law against not having at least one safety vest in a car(yellow, not orange),

Rolling. I must have a Twingo of my very own

Gib Twingo pls

I want twingo pls I will love it forever
[email protected]

get this man his twingo

we have a winrar

>those colors
aaaaaackk

Twingo:
Length 3,430 mm (135.0 in)
Width 1,630 mm (64.2 in)
Height 1,420 mm (55.9 in)

Miata:
Length 3,950 mm (155.5 in)
Width 1,675 mm (65.9 in)
Height 1,230 mm (48.4 in)

brb putting a twingo on a miata

I emailed you.

Am I crazy to want to swap a B16A Civic Type R motor into one of these?

vroom vroom
too scared to get the facelifted one because it falls to the golden age of French unreliability.
maybe I will get a suzuki

heavenly trips win the day

>too scared to get the facelifted one because it falls to the golden age of French unreliability.
There's next to no electronics to fuck up, and the engine has proven to be reliable enough to still be used in turbo form in lots of recent Renaults.
It also has a few structural improvements and airbags are standard instead of optional equipment.

Also banana dials.

>Really want to get a twingo
>Don't know anything about how to fix cars.
>The only person who helps me when it comes to car related problems, refuses to have anything to do with French cars.

They're some of the easiest cars to work on, even if the engine bay is tiny. There's not much in there, and you can always take the front off.

>there is a law against not having at least one safety vest in a car

The facelifted one is about as reliable as the older one, which is *very* reliable. It's also much safer as said.

Just get one, they're very easy to work on and spare parts are cheap as chips.

I'm from Switzerland, there's a law that mandates you to have 1) a basic first aid kit, 2) a safety vest and 3) a warning triangle in the car. I think it makes sense to have a law like it, stuff is really cheap and can save lives in case something happens.

Also, a first aid education is mandatory to go to before getting your driver's license in Switzerland, that's a little more expensive, but I think this also makes sense. Lastly there's a mandatory car handling course (training emergency braking, avoiding obstacles, wet track and so on) that makes sense and a mandatory fuel economy course that's totally bogus.

>the Renault Twang'o

AHA I just saw that the Fuel cap is completely off, in our twingo it doesn't stay closed and has fallen off too.

I'm just glad stevemre memes are taking over other boards

>faith in man: RESTORED

twing/0/

youtu.be/aNL8QTdAvps
>The Grim Reaper appears!

>your on the toe-gay with you're JEE TEE ARU, the fastest production car around the nurburgring
>you challenge a twingo to a downhill race
>get ahead of it and the lane narrows, only wide enough for one car
>twingo behind you gets on two wheels and overtakes you on the side like pic related
>this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM

what do?

I really fucking like his videos and I don't even know why. I kinda wish he was my buddy.

M-MASAKA

N-nani?

It makes me happy to see someone save my crudely made reaction faces.

in about a decade this is what people will do with their Model 3