So can we all agree that Ford fucked up AGAIN?

So can we all agree that Ford fucked up AGAIN?

>Only 5 extra horsepower compared to the 2016 Camaro SS
>They claim 0-60 in under 4 seconds but this is very doubtful and is likely just tied with the 2 year old camaro
>No numbers from the track meaning it did worse than the Camaro
>Costs more than the Camaro
>Has down syndrome
Can you all admit GM won?

Other urls found in this thread:

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
youtube.com/watch?v=WKb_bjn94iA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

>literally faster to 60
lol. gm btfo

Holy shit. Defend this ford cucks

>gm fangirls are melting down THIS hard over a car they'll never even own
Holy fuck you can't make this shit up!

is this real

Yep, now you know why ford cucks are so obsessed with the camaro, the v6 beats their v8

Wew no recovery

v6>v8

Look at him changing the subject after getting btfo

lol this triggered them

This hurts to see. I feel bad for them.

When will they learn?

>the more expensive car is faster

Gee, large surprise.

I guess a 16 wheeler is faster than a mustang too

>18 wheeler
>a car

Geez Louise you're retarded.

Your v8 lost to a v6 muscle car that is very similar in price, how can you defend it lol

You are delusional

Base price of the v6 ILE is cheaper than the base GT. AND it has 2 less cylinders.

FORD BTFO

the base price doesnt include the 1LE package, literally the base model V6

How can you defend paying 43k for a V6 Muscle car?

So you're saying that semi/trailer isn't an 18 wheel combo? Or that it's a car?

This, the only way to get the $4500 1LE package is on a 2LT V6.

I like ford over GM just because GM is a shit company and doesn't take risks, has to make X% profit per car or they wont make it, and all other union problems

CORVETTE BTFO

This. I hate GM as a company, but I also despise most of their cars. The Camaro is just an ugly piece of shit at this point, the Mustang kills it on design.

GM fags are more annoying than Ford fags too, it's always old boomers or 16 year old faggots who drive a Sunfire.

Bro, 1 le or not, a 6 cylinder camaro should never be able to beat a new V8 mustang. Just admit the mustang GT is slower than a V6 camaro

the mustang will still sell more examples, calling it now

gm is a big company. singling out any company is retarded and narrow minded. rather judge the merit of a single car with another. but no, people have autism and like generalzing shit

Name a single chevy car that ain't shit.

all gm performance cars have their merits. non performance gm is shit, but the company is huge and the people making one car arent making the other.

Gm fangirls are literally BTFO. How can anyone recover from such a loss

Because it's a girls car

sperg more, GM will go bankrupt again

Just so you know Mustangs were marketed towards women when they came out. Sorry Rustang owners, but you're driving a girl car!

>ford cucks projecting
Sad!

>GM cuck this assmad

sperg more, reminder that the GT500 will the the fastest muscle car ever

>resorting to shit posting
Reminder the Zl11LE got 7:16 on the Burger and Ford cucks haven't been able to match it with the Mustang

>Just admit the mustang GT is slower than a V6 camaro
At VIR with amateur drivers, yes the 1LE is faster. In a straight line the Mustang GT is a lot faster, which is why most people buy a Pony/Muscle car anyway.

The 1LE is track focused package, idk why people are surprised that the V6 1LE is fast when the SS 1LE is running 5th gen Z/28 times and beating M4s.

>ZL1 LE

you mean the same car the GT4 is based on, which lost to a fucking LIVE REAR AXLE 302 Boss?

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

Stay BTFO and sperg more

Ford had to continuously revamp the original mustang because it's such a POS. Shelby made the only decent one. As it stands on its own, a bare bones V8 mustang is garbage

Mustang: Official car meth dealers.

Most Mustang buyers *coughwomencough* don't give a fuck about laptimes or 0-60 times. They just want "A Mustang".

Incorrect, that base price is for a 1ls trim v6 camaro with just the 1le package

Gm fangirls are haveing the biggest meltdown of their life. There is no way they will ever be able to recover from such a blow

Having*

Aren't you that dumb kid that couldn't even handle a v6 Mustang and crashed it at some meet?

The only reason I crashed is because I couldn't handle the monster power that the mustang has. The mustang gt and v6 have too much power. There is no way gm fangirls can compete

My heart is pounding for an adventure qt, where do I find one? Do I move to CO or PNW?

>How can you defend paying 43k for a V6 Muscle car?
Because it beats V8 muscle cars, apparently

Kek. Ford is pathetic

the alpha chassis is godtier

holy fucking shit. apparently you've never been to a mustang meet.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKb_bjn94iA

found him.

Although I am a GM fangirl I will agree with you on this, I wish they would put the turbo 4 from the base Camaro and/or the AWD from the new buick to make a Frankenstein Cruze that competes with the focus ST/RS

Explain yourself

>implying that I wouldn't keep it stock for resale value

Explain this

Your salvage piece of shit with bad body shop job has no resale value kid

>The 1LE is track focused package
The base 1LE is a V6 powered SS
The SS 1LE is a naturally aspirated ZL1
The legit "track focused" 1LE is the spiritual successor to the Z/28: The ZL1 1LE.
I still wish there was a 1LE package for the turbo 4 but Chevy sells that as their fuel economy pick/fleet queen.

>implying that I didn't end up fixing it myself
Please stay BTFO

>1LE
>1LE SS
>1LE ZL1
>1LIKE D1CKS
those all sound the same

I like the look better than the current one

Nustang can't even beat the old Camaro lmao

They caught lightning in a bottle with the 1LE in the 5th gen, then they went full retard with the current gens nomenclature.

>with these lap times we'll finish off the Mustang for good

You do not need to order a 2SS to get the 1LE package (ie suspension, recaros).
On the mustang, you must order a premium to get recaros and you must order the PP to get magride. And the mustang still lacks the cooling capacity (ok "larger radiator") and e-lsd of the 1LE. Camaro still shits all over the mustang

>Moving goal posts
Nice

You need to start driving an FJ or a Wrangler. If you buy it they will come.

I for one prefer the look of the new one. Looks more like a muscle car. I know it will grow on people. Previous looked like it had downs. Like it didn't know if it was happy or mad