This triggers the amerifats

>this triggers the amerifats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kK23GtMEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=l7mnJu20XgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it triggers us brits too

So goddamn slow.

Which is worse, Tractors, Buses, Cyclists, or Caravans?

Can someone explain to me how this is supposed to be triggering. We can pull trailers in shitboxes here too, can you guys even buy full size trucks?

Caravans not in the truck lane>>>>>>>>>Cyclists on backroads>>>>>>>>>>>Tractors>Regular cyclists>Buses>regular caravans

Semi trucks to be honest. Too fast to overtake quickly, and so big that it's extremely hard to check for oncoming traffic. Buses aren't quite as big and a whole lot more see-through, caravans are faster, tractors and cyclists are so slow that overtaking is a matter of three seconds.

>We can pull trailers in shitboxes here too,

In US, It is not common. Pretty rare. You will get stared at a lot if you do it.

lol he actually got triggered

I think it's supposed to trigger you because it's a diesel econobox pulling something that Americans would always buy a full size truck to do

Yeah, my co-worker daily drives an imported Ram SRT10. I can snap a photo for you the next time he uses it to get to work instead of his new Dnepr WW2 sidecar motorcycle.

Man I'd pay to see that thing try to make it up and down a mountain pass or get hit with a crosswind.

We do things on a completely different scale in North America. I bet most boats here weigh more than that depressing trailer.

Hmm. It's almost like "American Muscle" is a meme, lol..

>Yeah, my co-worker daily drives an imported Ram SRT10

Isn't that the faggot that runs it on propane? What a waste.

Dude that sounds so intense... Driving in the fucking wind.. Madman..

>runs it on propane
his Co-worker is Hank Hill?

Why? the only cars faster than the Camaro for example are cars like the 911 GT3 and up. unless this is about towing.

>switch to propane for economy
>switch back to regular tank for performance
>BOOHOO

It gets bad enough to flip 25 ton semi trucks over. What's it going to do to that rig?

youtube.com/watch?v=3kK23GtMEJ4

Tractors pull over to let traffic past (eventually)
Cyclists can be passed without too much difficulty
Buses stop frequently and you can pass them
Caravans are literally the worst

Do you pull boats onto mountains a lot? Yeah? Popular pastime?

Yes? You know water exists above sea level right? Mountain lakes are a thing... You need to cross mountain to get from province to province or state to state. Of course your flatland ass wouldn't know about that.

Semi trucks also have roughly five times higher side area, and that's counting just the box.

> look at the poverty shitboxes we have to drive in europe, i bet this really jiggles your jimbaroos amerilards

It's pretty fun driving the mildly famous road from Idaho to Utah, shitbox is constantly sliding back and forth from the wind. It's quite fun trying to keep my landbarge with bald tires on the road, and I usually have to throw cement bags or something heavy in my trailer if im driving that road, just so its not flipping left and right nearly smacking other cars.

Eurocucks need not apply, from my miata to my lx470 with a trailer its just as terrifying.

>so big that it's extremely hard to check for oncoming traffic
PROTIP: Stop tailgating them. Hang back a bit, you'll be able to see much more.

What the euro troll doesn't mention is that you are guaranteed to see stranded cars with caravans hitched during the holiday season on every autobahn. Pic related, its what you see in europe.

Doesn't trigger me. I installed a Euro spec tow bar on my Federalized E550. The only problem I have is with trailer loading because they are all designed for 10-15% nose weight. I have a 88 kg limit. US trailers have the axle biased to the rear.

That's just bad and likely illegal loading. There's a fucking reason we put the trailer axle dead center below the trailer load area, so that it's perfectly balanced (plus the drawbar for tongue weight) with an evenly distributed load.

no one in europe actually thinks caravans are good. they are shit. OP is a false flagger or a faggot, or both.

>little to no tongue weight is safe
wew

Would it kill you guys to use some paint or any color other than grey? So fucking depressing.

Utility trailers are based though.

>hauls as much as Chad Fuckface does in the bed of his MURRRRIKAN TRRRRUCK
>more convenient to load and access
>doesn't burden you with a giant vehicle with horrid parking properties and absymal fuel economy the rest of the time

doesn't change the fact that towing with a car is retarded. Typical eurocuck mentality of using inferior technology because muh environment. I bet you buy ökostrom faggot.

That's a render. Aluminium is naturally light grey. Do Americans paint their trailers bright blue or something? You can have a brightly colored trailer if you want to, there's just no fucking point to it.

Typical Amerifat mentality of using the most oversized equipment you can afford for the simplest of tasks.

>I put a push mower in the back of my truck once! Glad I bought the beast, it really paid for itself!

Utility trailers can be towed behind trucks too. And you don't need "muh big merican truck" to have a good pickup. Rangers work perfectly fine.
>absymal fuel economy
Our gas doesn't cost $20 per gallon.

I'm not asking for a pearlescent paint job. In North America we can afford to paint out shit black. Why are the rims always fucking grey there?

>>doesn't burden you with a giant vehicle with horrid parking properties and absymal fuel economy the rest of the time

european pickups have a similar fuel economy as european transport busses and big suvs.

>Why are the rims always fucking grey there?
What. Fucking. Difference. Does. It. Make.

He got chased out of this thread
so now he's here

I'm not even OP. Get fucked.

Most trailers are light as fuck

>Typical Amerifat mentality of using the most oversized equipment you can afford for the simplest of tasks.

have fun getting crumbled in your tiny econobox with no power

>Typical Amerifat mentality of using the most oversized equipment you can afford for the simplest of tasks.

Damn right

Have fun rolling, fatbag.

>caravan behind an FWD car

oh lord.
have fun getting this shit to move on a traffic light on a slight hill and JUST A TINY BIT of rain.

ok ;)

good aluminum/steel ones are a good 2000+lbs

Not here. Ski boats and small travel trailers are around 5000lbs. Good luck getting that up a mountain highway with a 1.3 diesel.

Do you guys settle for the bare minimum on everything? Explains a lot.

I bet that thing still drives.

you too

What part of the "utility" part in "utility trailer" don't you understand? It's a tool, not a fucking dinner suit. Painting it is not going to make it perform better, and at best will serve as advertisement.

>following Top Gear religiously
There is literally nothing wrong with camping

Though I agree a caravan takes out most of the fun

You guys have given up all hope haven't you? Things are worse than I thought. Would it kill you people to take a little pride in your shit? Notice how it doesn't look weak and from a communist shithole.

Your trailers are only painted because you're too cheap to even galvanize them. Our steel trailers are galvanized. Aluminium doesn't rust in the first place. Uhaul trailers look almost exactly the same as ours. Because they're galvanized and don't need piss poor corrosion protection in the form of paint.

But then I have to cover a much larger distance so I need a larger gap in traffic.

b b but you could have used all that paint to paint his wifes boyfriends fence

But in return you'd have more of a run-up and wouldn't have to pull out behind the semi at 60 kph.

>can you guys even buy full size trucks?
of course, yank ones are harder to come by but full size Japanese pickups are fairly common

can you guys even buy full size trucks?
Yanks trying to make fun of other countries' import laws.

your thinking of midsize japanese trucks, there a virtually no fullsize trucks except american ones (in germany at least)
hilux/l200/navara/d-max = midsize

Why not use a trailer behind a midsize one? Better fuel economy and you avoid "MURICAN MUSCLE", so a win-win.

It just makes me jealouse, we can't get the fuel economy you guys can. Although isn't fuel way more expensive out there?

Comes out at roughly the same share of the paycheck as in the US with higher fuel prices but shorter distances in daily life.

For me work is close enough for bicycling, shops are on the way or close enough for walking, I can freely choose when and where to drive.

nice tent trailer

>towing a 500lbs tent house at 30mpg
LMAO

>Americants need a 2 ton truck for this

nice dingy yurofag

>Car on vacation

want to see how to easily trigger amerilards, watch this:

I will scrap my old 350 sbc k10 and buy a small, fwd ute because I do not need a big truck and I am comfortable with the size of my non-circumcised penis

>cuckshed

You see a lot of subarus pulling them.

It has to do with American trailers being loaded with more tongue weight. Because more weight is on the axle, the vehicles have lower ratings than their European equivalents. Americans refuse to move slower than the flow of traffic for any reason, and this setup is more stable at higher speeds.

My inlaws neighbour in the UK drives a RAM 2500, its quite oversized and out of place even in the small rural town north of london they live in. A Hilux can pretty much do everything out pickups can, He got it because he a tool who wants to be american.

>all cars trucks whatever have their towing weight decreased in america
>they all start buying the most expensive trucks they can for something any car could do
>profit

its the jews i tell you

>Cyclists can be passed without too much difficulty
*blocks your path for 3 miles*

how does that even fit in england lol
how did he even get it
how does he afford the fuel lol

You can import them if your the sort of prick that loves country and western and john Wayne movies. Vans are more practical and the higher end models will pull just as much as that thing.

we dont have mountains in england
and we keep out boats where the water is

>and we keep out boats where the water is
not all lakes are at sea-level you know

That's what canal locks are for.

who puts a boat that needs a truck to tow it in a lake?

>who puts a boat that needs a truck to tow it in a lake?
men

>men looking for other men

Cyclists in your city must be dicks. Anybody sensible would just move to the shoulder when they see they're obstructing traffic.

t. Cyclist that actually follows the law instead of using sidewalk.

BUT I NEED MUH TRUCK FOR MUH TRAILEEEERRR

We drive motorhomes instead.

this is the kind of windy road they just love to ride on.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7mnJu20XgA

roads such as these are the only practical way to reach the city (work) but cyclists think it is the perfect time to go out for a nice ride at 10 mph with no opportunities to pass for miles. Cyclists never move over, the road is _theirs_ and no one else's.

to be honest that is a small trailer, never actually met anyone here in the us with one that small.

*crosses*

PULL OVER FUCKO

Real work requires real trucks
Sorry yurop

>that
>a real truck that sees work

delusional

wtf is that even good for?

There's a lot of 10 y/o propane converted Dodges in Northern Italy for some reason.

My beater 320D kept having issues so I dumped it and got a new truck since I've only got a year left before I return to burgerland.

Nothing with those ridiculous leaf spring blocks.

Being that much closer to bald eagles and fireworks on the 4th of july.

>this is the kind of windy road they just love to ride on.
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7mnJu20XgA
>a slight curve
>windy road
fucking flatlanders
I'm with you though that cyclists are the worst, especially when they come in herds

>muh towing stability for moving hay

kek, lards think that they need a one ton for muh fifth wheel

really no reason not to
I suppose

I've considered buying a late model S10 to tow around a small trailer for buying furniture and larger than average car parts (trans, engines, etc) while still getting decent fuel econ with a 2.2 and a 5spd

Full size trucks are nice if you can self justify but i'm not going to be towing anything big so i'll try to find a nice compact pickup to do wha ti need it to

There's this crazy guy in my region (makes the news every couple months) who holds up traffic on the main road. He's actually in jail now because a judge revoked his bail on a disorderly conduct charge because he would purposefully block traffic with his fukcing bike on a highway and then get belligerent and throw shit at peoples cars with they tried to pass him

Now he rots in the slammer for being a cock

Never said they wouldn't, just said that we're in fact allowed to import things, unlike the fat retards.