mfw i can afford the car itself but not insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=-oED0dHNfBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought my Toyota Yaris for £500 and currenty paying £3000 a year for insurance

i can easily buy an e36 m3 outright but insurance is ridiculous since im 19

have a £6k corsa (bought by daddy). insurance is £950

What the fuck. I saw an MR2 the other day for £660 and it costs £1k to insure.
I'm 22.

Could be worse, at least you're not yaris guy.

Hey, maggot!

insurance is a scam
Sovereign citizens have no need of insurance
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Then you can't afford the car.

>almost bought a new Ferd Transit Connect
>insurance would be $450/month because I'm under 25 and my city is infested with niggers, spics, and Cambodians

>buy used Isuzu Elf instead for $2k, insurance is $60/month

I wish I was making this up. A fuckhuge diesel work truck is almost $400 cheaper per month to insure than what is basically an oversized Focus.

why in sam hell would you buy a transit connect as an individual driver senpai?

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

>Never had an accident
>Never had a ticket
>Only pay $70 a month for my beater
>Mfw

Good, don't drive. The last thing I want is some poor faggot driving on the road and crashing into me and then you being too poor to pay for my repairs.

If you can't afford the insurance, then you can't afford the car m8.

Y'all assuming i cant afford it fags. I make £1500 a month so its not too hard on me

Camping and moving bikes around, mostly. I wanted something I could use as a camper and enclosed gear hauler when I go on MTB trips. Also with no windows, niggers&co are less likely to break in and steal my shit. I would have bought a used econoline or something, but there are none in my area.
I ended up getting the cabover truck for cheap because it needed some engine work, but it's fucking mint now that it's sorted. It's a flatbed, but I bought a truck-top camper that I can strap to the bed.

>Be 21, have had 2 tickets
>Pay 90$ per year for my shitstain
>mfw

>Isuzu Elf
breddy cool

share pics

get a motorcycle, cheap as chips insurance

>pay only £200 a year for my GSX1400

""""Only"""" $2200 for my drz

Do you need a special license to drive it? Is it memeshift?

>tfw my car is bluebook valued at $200

just a regular driver's license, and it's a manual.

>18 year old truck with almost 200k miles on it

>still over $120/month insurance for just liability

4wd?

I bought 1.9JTD 130BHP punto about a month ago and being 22 male I pay £1600 first time insurance.
Tried to check how much my 19 yrs old sister would have to pay to insure it and they won't even give her a quote

No, RWD. Technically it's MR layout,so between that, the 5-speed, and a godly-sounding I6 turbodiesel, basically it's Veeky Forums's perfect vehicle.

I'm angry.

Angry about Isuzu Elves.

Shit nigger what do you drive?

Why? :(

OK sovereign citizen, enjoy your sovereign indentured servitude when an unidentified sovereign citizen sues you out sovereign ass for sovereignly stealing your sovereign car and plowing its sovereignty into someone's sovereign house

>2nd gen Honda Fit
>$100/month for full coverage

Fear of my insurance being unmaintainable is what is holding me back from looking at other cars.

looks like something you use to bring food over the bridge from china to north korea

its probably faster than his yaris and its got almost no miles so it will never break down or leave me stranded.

it also has racing meme seats and harder suspension so it actually corners well for a new car.

i'm happy with it, i just want a VXR

>hurdur i cant fucking read

>Have to get car insurance for a honda accord
>Cheapest quote I could find was $140/month
>Can afford that
>Want to get second car for fun
>Found a subaru XT for cheap
>Let me look up insurance for this car with my Honda (Daily and a weekend car)
>Insurance doubles and half and would pay $300/month
Being 21 is suffering.

I pay $300 every 6 months for basic insurance. That's $50/month for you mathematicians

Amerifag here. Let me explains y'all something. Most people posting are British. What does that have to do with anything?
In America, cars are expensive but insurance is cheap.
In the United Kingdom, cars are cheap and insurance is expensive.

I pay $53.88 CAD in Ontario for a 2008 cbr 125r

>In America, cars are expensive but insurance is cheap.
I was always wondering why so many Americans posting here have cars manufactured in the 90s and that would explain it

Insurance here in Canada is fucked. You pay $300/month for car insurance if you are under 21. Even worse for motorcycle insurance

Just get the most basic insurance then. Should only be 40 to 60 dollars depending on the car. You'll have 2000 dollar deductibles in a crash but hey you saved 40 dollars a month

i have 7 vehicles, all over a decade old and under 150hp, and pay close to $10000 leaf pesos a year to insure them

>tfw i have great credit but very low income

>23
>ticket every year since 16
>a few crashes
>$80 a month for full coverage+ on brand new taco.

Wtf, where do you live? I'm in an expensive insurance state and crazy good coverage for mine at 22 is $600 per year

Cars are not expensive in America you poorfag

Because Veeky Forums is filled with poorfags

>3 accidents
>$315/month without collision

At least two of those surcharges are going away soon

>move provinces
>insurance jumps from 45/month full coverage to 250 for liability

NICE!

Third world user here, insurance is not mandatory in this hellhole (although it's around 300$/year) but that same car is 7000-10000$ depending on the year

kek where do you live?

>inherited 2005 skoda octavia 1.9 TDI worth £2k
>insurance £2.9k a year

Paying $1895/year for a 2011 328i xDrive for full coverage. Could be a lot worse. I'm getting dinged for commuting more than 15 miles to work. I'm hoping when I move, I'll get a discount for being less than 5 miles to work.

Then you can't afford the car

why is insurance mandatory in most states anyway?

JEWS

the whole insurance industry is a jewish scam

If I didn't have to pay insurance I could bump up another like 3000 for a car. Shut sucks but I feel like not having crashes covered, which is the most expensive thing, would be a terrible idea.

So that when some fuck crashes into your car they can and have to pay for it

you can't afford the car yuropoor

The insurance companies find a way to work themselves out of not having to pay by some stupid exception on the policy all the time. I've never understood the point of insurance if you have to argue with them about who owes what money when you're literally paying them to cover everything.

VW UP for 6k, 1700 for my first year.

Anything the government requires people to purchase should be a tax.

>LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE INSURANCE IS LEGALLY REQUIRED
LMAO @ UR LIVES

I've never had an accident, ticket, or even been pulled over and they have me at $90/mo in Minnesota near Saint Paul for just liability.

I've had my license for two years. Women only pay like $60 starting, it's fucking bullshit.

They make CBR 125s? Holy shit.

I agree.
I'd prefer if they made car insurance purely based on driving record as well rather than gender/age.

The world is filled with poorfags

bread on hood

Be in 20's
3 claims on insurance, 2 2yr old tickets

>Got rear ended 2 years ago
>Mazda drowned in a flood (RIP in peace)
>G37 Sedan ran off road by truck (Press F to pay respect)

THREE FUCKING THOUSAND AND SEVEN-GODDAMNED-HUNDRED AND FOURTY-FUCKING-FOUR DOLLARS A YEAR.

Everything but the tickets weren't even my fault. What the actual fuck.

I know how you feel

>23
>two non fault accidents
>old woman cut in front of me and wrote my first car off
>sitting in traffic and some old cunt on the wrong side of the road scrapes down my car
>Daily cost over 1.1k to insure
>other car cost over 2.1k to unsure

You need to get into small European cars
just like cars used to be
and how they're meant to be.

omg did u swallow the lupo pill

youtube.com/watch?v=-oED0dHNfBk

welcome to 2.7 l / 100 km club bro

time to become a woman i guess

Same, only I pay $60. Me being 33 also helps.

>paying monthly with interest
>not buying all in one go

24 and pay only 90 per month for my mustang

God damn color me jelly af bro

>pound sign
>"where do you live"

>18
>Got in one hit and run where the other retard got away
>Paying 300-400 for insurance

kill meeeee.

>Accident wasn't my fault
I'd like to meet one person before I die that admits an accident was their fault.

>Women only pay like $60 starting, it's fucking bullshit.

Check the 'F' box on the insurance application. When the agent questions you, just say 'Gender is a social construct.'

$52 a month for my Heep

>feelsgud

>southern california
>illegals everywhere fucking prices up

BUILD IT

Is there a reason for this being the case? I need to start looking at something to transport stuff in for my business, but the insurance on a van is stupid, was looking at people carriers instead but something like this would do.

Also for the UK, is there a better way to get an idea of what insurance will cost you on a car without filling out a quote.

Why would you do that

Before buying my first car I've been filling in quotes for like 3 weeks. After 2 weeks I could look at a car on the street and instantly knew how much it would cost to insure.

> perfect driving record
> over 25

$190/mo. Fuck Texas

>tfw car is worth $14k and full coverage is $1300/yr

Although typically, yeah you're right; >getting merged into
>a flood
>sitting still at a light

I mean I guess I could have left 10seconds earlier, but that is stupid logic.

My friend attempted to overtake a car and a car behind him had exactly the same idea but was a bit faster, so he crashed into it.
He admitted it was his fault as he didn't check his mirror.