Driving on interstate in fast lane

>driving on interstate in fast lane
>two semis in right lane ahead
>about to pass them
>one behind switches lanes to pass, couldn't wait 5 seconds for me so I have to wait 50

EVERY
TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_System
youtube.com/watch?v=OeSmeZ5nvWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deal with it faggot

t.truckerfag

How doe it feel being dumb scum whose going to be replaced by a computer in 5 years?

Kys

pass on shoulder next time

>in stop-and-go traffic
>looking for an opening to break into a faster lane
>find one and start pulling out
>car behind me tries to race me to the space I'm already pulling into, essentially trying to cut me off from behind
>they fail (obviously)
>they angrily gesticulate behind me

?????

Get in front of him
Slow right down
It will take the fat slob 15 mins to get back up to speed

Lol will do this next time and all times they pull this shit

Almost as bad as bikers

>drivin in slow lane at speed limit because i aint got nowhere to be
>guy behind me gets his chance to get past me, floors it towards red light in the other lane
>we all come to a stop at the light and im back 15 cars ahead of him in the slow lane

lmao my favorite thing to do is watch videos of people doing this shit and not having a rear end afterwards

>wwaaaaah! there's other people on the roads besides me!
get over yourself fuckface. you are not the center of the universe

> cut me off

Step one: Remove that phrase from your vocabulary. It's a road rager exclusive concept.

>I AM ENTITLED TO THE SPACE IN FRONT OF ME NOBODY GOES IN FRONT OF ME I AM NOOOOT GOING TO LEAVE THE PASSING LANE AND HEAD FOR MY EXIT 0.5 SECONDS LATER

Practice letting people in

Gain confidence in passing. Illegally. Should you still be impatient or actually get stuck behind someone slow (like a road rager who felt wronged by your presence)

Be a friendly cunt, but still a cunt.

Uhhhh...ok....

lmao same
>brake checking a heavier vehicle
Brake checking is already retarded but this is a whole new level of retardation.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY

I didn't say stand on the brakes, I said slow down. There is a difference.

are you talking to the semi driver or OP?

this

What do you hope to accomplish by doing this? You're trying to "teach" the trucker a lesson by pissing off him and everyone behind him? That just makes you an asshole. I feel bad for you if you can't drive without getting angry; that brings a lot of stress.

Cars are a lowest common denominator hobby, so you have to expect most people in this board to be at least half retarded.

3000lb plastic shitbox vs. 80000lb american steel

wonder who would win?

>dumb
>"whose" not who's

Go ahead and crash into cars on purpose, see where that takes your career.

That depends. How good is your lawyer?

I have the best lawyer money can buy, a dash cam, and not one, but 4 of them, specifically for twats like you, try that shit on me and you're fucking toast.

I run the Northeast you name it I've had it done to me, and by other truckers too. Everyone is so hostile on the roads these days so I put a 4-cam DVR system that runs 24h a day, hit me when I'm sleeping? You're fucked.

A lot of us have them, so think twice before you brakecheck a 40-ton semi with your 20-year-old plastic shitbox toy car.

Just be grateful they are allowing four wheelers on the interstate.
Those freeways were built to get shit moved across the country, not so you can visit grandma's house.
So shut your mouth and stay out of the way. Some of us have work to get done.

>Just be grateful they are allowing four wheelers on the interstate.

Just be glad they don't make you load that truck onto a railroad flatcar to move between towns. There are countries where trucks are not allowed on the highway.

>four wheeler
what do you think I am, some cuck?

That's not what they were built for you fucking wageslave

It was built, primarily to move troops around inside the country and secondarily to move products around the country. It, for real, was not so you could get to grandmas you fucking narcissist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Highway_System

>four wheeler is mad that I made him wait rather than the guy behind him so I can pass
>starts flashing his highbeams in anger repeatedly
>me and trucker I'm passing laugh at him on the CB
>get to the edge of passing the other truck
>hang out there for about 5 minutes so the rude four wheeler has to wait

>i'm passing semi
>there's a gap of 20 feet between me and the car in front
>car behind me gets in patient, changes lanes, and tries to cut in front of me
>I speed up at the last second so he has to brake hard to stop from rear ending the semi

>17624253
lmfao fucking passive-aggressive four wheeler dicklets
literally worse than squids on donorcycles

You're fucking retarded
It was built for ALL of those things because having the freedom to even go to your grandma's house is a basic American necessity.

seriously you're dumb stop posting

I hate when they so this too but when I am driving a rig I just don't get a fuck m8 I'm getting paid by the load so don't give a shit If I have a line ifncars behind me.but I know the guy im working on passing has a governor

>I have the best lawyer money can buy

Lol sure you do working class scum
Try this faggot shit on me and I'll slow your fatass back down to 10 mph, lol max speed 60 mph, good luck catching up with your fucking elephant on wheels. Fuck around and you'll lose your shitty job. Now get back to your meth addiction idiot pleb

Kek. This.

And the people who think they have priority over the trucks- good luck. Cops see shit like that all the time and the truck driver almost always gets the benefit of the doubt. Plus dash cams and large trucking companies and their insurers with many lawyers working for them.

But there are a lot of dumb cocksuckers in trucks that take forever to pass 0.001mph over the other guy. If that shit happens to me, I just go back behind him.

And with cases like OP, if we're on a 60mph highway and I'm doing 65mph and see you driving like a cunt doing 90mph, you better believe I'm going to pass this guy just to make you salty. There's nothing more fun than fucking with impatient drivers.

Alright faggot then prepared to get slowed down I don't care. You will not catch me and I will just do the same shit back when one of you cucks try to pass

Ok. Then you get run off the road by a semi truck. Or they play games and tell the guys ahead on a CB to watch out for that cunt and get stuck behind them riding side by side going 45mph.

Stop being an edgy little cunt. Wake up 10min earlier so you aren't late for work. All of the shit on that truck has a higher priority than you.

>his local highway isn't a 3 lane highway that bans trucks, trailers, buses, etc from the left lane

How about you stay in the fucking right lane and stop being a bitch? Sorry your job sucks and you can't go fast, sorry my car is faster. I was about to just leave you in the dust but keep doing this shit and I will make you even slower. Then the next time a fat cunt does it I'll pass on the shoulder and make you look even more stupid and retarded

Your days are numbered. Autonomous trucks are coming and they wont be shit faggot drivers like you morons

As soon as they put automated trucks on the road, they will ban you from driving a car yourself. By the time we get self-driving trucks, we'll have self-driving cars with legislation that prevents you from being able to do anything other than just sit in a metal box on wheels watching a tablet or whatever.

>Highway that bans trucks, buses, etc from left lane
Like that is going to stop anyone. 3 lane highways here are trucks use right two lanes, and stay to left but to pass. Anyone follow it? Nope. Even slow assholes decided to clog the left lane for unknown reasons.

That's funny, all of these wild things you think will actually happen in real life.

Now get back to studying for that permit!

>>drivin in slow lane at speed limit because i aint got nowhere to be
t. nigger

Trucks are a main artery of the lifeline that keeps this country operating.
don't be a fag. show truckers a little respect

You're all retards with anger problems. And so am I for reading your horse shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeSmeZ5nvWU

Trains would be a better use.

Enjoy waiting at railroad crossings 50 times a day because the trains must be able to access every business

that's not how it works, you let trains handle the long distance hauling and the trucks do the short distance distribution

>40-ton semi
Why are you driving a semi that is only hauling half the limit?
What kind of third turd shithole of a world have such low limits?

How do you think shit currently works?

>Then you get run off the road by a semi truck
And off the road permanently you go when the dashcam records you crying like a manchild with bigger tits than your mom.
>All of the shit on that truck has a higher priority than you.
Exactly 0% more priority.

Kek. You overestimate how much people give a fuck about you. But if these tendies don't make it to Walmart by the time the people get their monthly food stamps, there are going to be a whole lot of pissed off Democrat voters.

Pls, go back to studying. Your mom told me you have a geography test on Tuesday as well so make sure you review your material!

clearly there's still a ton of long distance hauling handled by trucks

not him but probably there's a lower limit to better preserve the highways

>implying the suits give 2 fucks about blue collar workers such as truckers
Convoy might be a meme movie, but it's accurate in how politicians see truckers

When it doesn't make sense to run it by rail for some other reason, otherwise they would.

Because of retarded US laws that vary by state. The Yuros and Aussies like to meme on about that because it's a distraction from the bomb Abdullah just set off across the street.

>imblyign anybody anywhere gives a fuck about workers
But they do care about those tendies in Mr. Trucker's trailer.

>Kek. You overestimate how much people give a fuck about you.
Projecting?

>Pls, go back to studying.
You talk like an underage autistic child from /v/.
Life on the road has turned you so dumb it'd be better to use you instead of the truck retarder.

>Your mom told me you have a geography test on Tuesday as well so make sure you review your material!
I was wrong, you're not even on the same low level of /v/.
Your retorts are borderline grade school tier.

>The Yuros and Aussies like to meme on about that
Americans sure knows how to curl into their hug zone where they act high and mighty while the rest of the world laugh at them for their containment education.
Wouldn't surprise me if you think EU is a country.
Since it's been seen countless times that burgerland thinks Europe is a country, but you're a step down from them so you'll be the one that thinks EU is a country instead.
Though it's nothing new, coming from a person driving an underpowered shitbox with a death trap trailer.

>projecting
Nah man, that's reality. You're just a person and there are 7 billion more. Me too.

And we all hate California for passing "progressive" laws that fuck up the rest of the country. Doesn't change the fact that people are still waiting for their tendies.

This is why I hate Veeky Forums, too many kids.

>This is why I, a kid, hate Veeky Forums, too many fat kids like me.
Then get the fuck off Veeky Forums. It's a 18+ site after all.

...and this is also why I hate kids. Too many participation trophy little shits who think the world revolves around them

Yeah it's past my bedtime.

But >OP and the whiney kids in this thread:
>LET ME PAST TRUCK! MOM TOLD ME I AM #1!!!

A friend got rear ended by a semi on a tall asshighway bridge on the downhill portion. The semi lifted the whole rear upward. The driver even admitted he couldnt slow down.

You know how long it took for them to get paid?? More than a year, w/ a lawyer.

ITT, people who drive trucks for a living, actually feeling superior to anybody else...

Leave it to them, it's all the pride they have.

>Falling for the pasta

Stay based

We don't have laws against cruising in the left lane around here, so shit tons of people just cruise in it and maybe 1/3 people will move to the right if you're behind them. It's ridiculous having to constantly change lanes when going 5mph faster than traffic.