Debadging your car

>debadging your car
>not debadging your iPhone, TV, gaymergear, shoes and clothes

fucking plebs, I swear

Why do people do this? If you debadge your car, smoke your head/tail lights or tint you windows I'm not even going to look into buying your car because I just KNOW you are a complete fucktard.

My friend debadges our cars "for fun".

I almost lost it when we were drinking and he thought it would be cool to remove my Infiniti logo from my G37S.

>He doesn't have a giant window banner in case he forgets what he's driving.

those are cool tho..

I get taking stuff like dealer badges or even model badges if they're shitty. Deleting the emblem is ghetto looking.

aerodynamics bro

deleted the model badge of my bmw, so fucking sue me the car looks better without it.

People who have first gen-XBs just love to do this I've noticed, mostly in the hood. Unless you're gonna replace it debadging your car just sounds stupid to me.

Debadged cars make me think the owner is ashamed of driving the base model version.

Guarantee that all debadged 3 series BMWs are 328i, debadged Civics are LXs, and all debadged Genesis Coupes are 2.0T.

Debadging improves your hit and run chances. Lots of people cannot ID the car without a prominent logo. And if they ID the car to be something else, then that is even better.

debadging makes the rear look less cluttered

Debadging your car is something you do when you want to act like youve got a modded car but don't want to touch the power.

Same goes for shitty smoked lights.

Everyone who knows what it is doesn't need a badge.
Everyone who doesn't, doesn't give a shit.
What gets me is when people remove badges but then don't cover up where the badge goes. Like a badge on a grill will still have the background for the company logo. Replace the grill, dummy. Get one that doesn't have a logo backing. Then remove the rest of the badges. If there's a trunk badge with an indent, fill it with bondo.

This isn't rocket surgery. If you're debadging the car, go full hog. Don't stop halfway so I can see the bmw/ford/toyota shaped blob in the middle of the grill.

Then it looks objectively superior to any badging and you're not a toolbag advertising for a company you owe no allegiance to.

>Then it looks objectively superior to any badging and you're not a toolbag advertising for a company you owe no allegiance to.
Do you scratch logos off of tvs, fridges, computer monitors, guns, lawn care equipment, bottled beverages and anything else with a logo?
It makes you look like an impoverished fuccboi.

Your association of brands with money and thus prestige shows how badly you've been brainwashed, user.

Lmao, I think of the same. But I debadge myself. Funny, I know. Debadging is good until certain point, i.e. you remove model name, engine displacement but leave brand logo. Black smoked taillights look dope on cherry colored car.

To me, debadging is like burning your own country's flag.

down-badging is the true red-pill

Only thugs who don't want their car IDed do that.

Tinting the windows protects the interior from sun damage and makes the car much more pleasant in direct sunlight, if you consider it a bad thing then you're just retarded. If you've never experienced how well a quality ceramic window tint reflects heat, you don't know what you're missing. Yeah it costs 2-3x as much as the cheap stuff but it's worth every penny.

I debadge.
I wash my car 3 times a week.
Badges collect crud and wax.
I like the clean look.

It depends on the car, but oftentimes yes. My friend removed the "Subaru" and "AWD" badging from the back of his WRX and it looks much cleaner without.

sounds like you just suck at washing your car

I'd love to touch the power but everything costs thousands of dollars

You don't need to destroy badging to seperate brand from quality

U R A faggot

>not wearing sunglasses at night means you're retarded

I see a debadged 86 at my local gas station and from the perspective of a normie, I think it would in fact look pretty cool/menacing. But the fact that I am more in tune and realize that it's a piece of shit 86 makes me just look down upon the owner.

>being poor
>posting debating your Acura instead of turboing it

r u gay

debadging fucking auto correct

>not downbadging your shit for maximum trolling

I have more money than time.

he doesnt random sticker and misbadge his car for fun