Welfare on wheels

Name one car commonly associated with welfare bums...

The bus because cars are unaffordable to them here.

Here even public transport is getting fucking stupid with its pricing. A bike is more likely.

Around here they all drive late model hyundais and beat to shit first gen chargers magnums and northstar caddies

They'll be in welfare cause they can't keep up with the repairs lmao

Chrysler 300 and Dodge Avenger are the ultimate white trash welfare mobiles.

Beat to shit Chargers and Magnums are also favourites. Chrysler truly is the white trash faggot's brand of choice.

Does being in the military count as being on welfare?
>I finished basic training yesterday, time to buy a new car

Anything Hyundai or Kia. Chrysler PT Loser.

In los angeles? 7 series/s-klasse

*knifehands*

I love the look of 300C's. for some reason I find the oversized rounded block, but goddamn I wish Chrysler wasn't such a quality control shitshow and had bad reputation

buy something cheap you E1 faggot

Fuck you, i'll name a few.

>These
>Ford taurus
>Chevy astro
>Panther bodies
>Chrysler town and country
>Literally any fucking 90s model buick
>Old caddies
>3rd and 4th gen camrys, they are always beat to shit and brown
>90s era GM trucks rusted to shit
>Nissan in general

Don't knifehand me, shitpump.

Literally any civic made before 1997

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT CAVIS

Solid list, though I see far more Sunfires here in Canada than Cavaliers. The Chugs love them, almost always have the muffler dangling from the back

>tfw you like everything on that list

>almost always have the muffler dangling from the back
That's because the muffler hangers are thin pieces of metal that come with factory guaranteed rust

Cadillac ATS thanks to its terrible resale value.

I know it still has ugly instrument cluster, but it is very cheap.

My grandma owned exactly that car when I was a kid. I kinda want to get one some day just for shits and giggles.

>Ford taurus
oh fuck

>ctrl + f
>no "chrysler 200"

Wtf guys

300's look dated as fuck. Even the new ones look like something from 2003.

Stop liking what I don't like.

Chrysler 200's are still fairly new. They're cheap shitboxes, but they're just an economy car. Poor trash wants to feel rich/special, so they buy the 300 or something like a Charger.

Also, I went to college with a girl whose family was poor as fuck, her mother was a retarded who filed through husbands like a total whore. Her mom didn't work, just lived off alimony and welfare, and drove a first gen Cadillac Escalade.

Such trash.

seriously though

I drive a 1985 Cutlass which is a stereotypical poor person car.

But it's in perfect condition. I think condition is the difference between a shitbox and a hobbyist vehicle.

>Welfare queens actually can afford a car in Burgerland
>and they call Yurop commieland

I have many childhood memories in a mid-80's Cutlass. You take care of that fucker.

HURR YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY A MUSTANG, CAMARO, OR CHALLENGER LIKE EVERY OTHER DUMBASS E1-3 THEN GET A WIFE AND HAVE 2 KIDS AND SELL IT ON THE LEMON LOT FOR FULL PRICE. TOTALLY NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

Barely anyone can afford a car in Europa. You're all poor as fuck because you need to finance niggers and muslims.

Enjoy paying $10.99/litre for your petrol while Ahmed fucks your wife.

>Chrysler 300
>Dodge Avenger

>white people

uhhhhhhhhh

I am. It's a one owner car, well two owner now. I got it from an 80 year old man that bought it new. Bone stock, rust free with only 40k miles. Felt like I bought a new car.

I've done the brakes, put on 15 inch Olds SSII wheels instead of it's stock 14s with new tires and spent 20 hours waxing and polishing. Otherwise haven't had to do a thing.

>goddamn
this one is so damn accurate its almost sad.....almost

Yes. You're a welfare queen serving the politicians desires to enrich themselves by bombing the middle east because so many stoopid amerifats fell for the terrorism meme.
Don't feel too bad, I fell for it at 19 too. Just had a VA doctor ruin my back. Enjoy yourself. And isn't fucking around.
Don't do this

Anything made in korea

Have a Roadmaster. Not on welfare. List is spot on though. Could add older Kias/Hyundais and it would be complete.

Base model huracan and r35 gtr if you count kids with rich parents.

Here in Minnesota most people on welfare I know have a better car than me.
My family is upper middle class but just doesn't want to buy me a decent car even though they bought theirs new, which is ok.
I'm still in college so I have a ninja 500 and a buick, commute in both.

But yeah a lot of families on welfare have like new econobox Altimas, Civics, Prius', etc.

Nigger approached me while pumping gas.

>tells me he's from Dallas
>has this shit box with messed up rear end
>says he got rear ended and can't drive back to Dallas
>asking for money to stay at a hotel
>can't tell him no because he's gonna nigg my tools in the back of my bed

Someone see this nigger anywhere, give him my best

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>old caddies
Y-you take that back.

My negro
Listen, they may be poverty on wheels, but the cocksuckers don't die as long as you keep finding new engine cradles and welding more plates on the rear frame rails
Cavaliers keep the working man mobile

Nissan altimas
anything dodge or Chrysler 300 whatnot
chevy malibus and or impalas
oddly no Hondas. Those are normie core I gotta admit...Honda really brands well. It doesn't appeal to your average shitbird. Usually normie working class-upper middle go with hondas.

You meet the nicest ricers and squids on a Honda.

Did that car come in any other fucking color?
Whenever I see one, it's that color, no exceptions.

>Nissan Altimas are given out like Flintstones gummies
>Police salvage

Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth Neon

I doubt they let you sit on your ass for too long in the military. Or maybe they do. If you are sitting on your ass doing nothing most of the time, then it is indeed, welfare.

>husband drives '90s F150 or Chevy 1500, maybe an old Mustang/Camaro if he's an even bigger loser
>wife drives 3rd or 4th gen Caravan
>son drives Ranger/S10
>daughter drives Cavalier/Sunfire

This is the standard rural midwest welfare family loadout.