This thing is a riced ford fucking focus

this thing is a riced ford fucking focus

why would you ever consider buying one?

Take a deep breath and get over it OP, what car do you own?

the only thing he owns is a bus pass

Every person who has driven one and compared it with its competitors, or even cars way above its class, have called it one of the most fun cars to drive out there right now.

Do you hate fun OP?
Were you abused as a child?
Are you still a child currently being abused?

2.3 turbocharged four-cylinder all-wheel drive with some of the fanciest steering trajectory technology on the road, a tuned 0-60 in under 4s, limited edition so likely to hold value better...

I mean, it's not a great value at it's price and it is a riced up econobox, but it pretty much takes the place of the STI hatch that was discontinued. If you want a hatch, get an RS, if you want a sedan get an STI.

At least buses are RWD

whatever excuse you need bud

>350HP
>350TRQ (dynos closer to 400)
>370HP with Ford Racing tune (preserves warranty)
>great in the dry, wet, or snow
>real AWD
>can fit 4 adults comfortably
>hatch with sizeable trunk
>cheaper on insurance than a sports car
>can smoke STI vapers
>muh skids
If you're not paying dealer markup, I don't see the problem. To overheat the diff you need to drive at 10/10ths in a track environment on Drift mode. Mountune diff cooler will cure that if you need it.

>Drift mode
Makes me kek everytime

Probably no, because the price to buy in isn't worth it to me over getting a FiST for the level of fun. I daily a FoST. However if I could get one for a killer deal and could afford it + insurance with no problem I likely would

it would still have all the things I hate about focus tho - ugly dash, huge pillars, horrible u turn radius, and infinite brake dust

what do you drive?

They looks like fun, and I enjoy the Focus that I have; if this is a better version of that, then I see zero issue.
Should one be in my price-range when I next get a vehicle, I'd likely consider an RS.

This.
I feel this car is for two kinds of people.
People who have never driven a focus or people that really like the focus and can ignore its shortcomings.

In Dudeweedland more and more buses are AWD, huge diesel V8's in the back and electric motors powering every wheel. They accelerate so fast, quite some people get seasick and end up throwing up in the bus. Pretty fucking hilarious m8

I haven't, and will never consider buying one.

I could be gifted this car completely tax free and would cube it.

Oh user you dick is so big..I-I didn't know....

I don't like the looks. The seats are meme-tier and so is the objectively useless spoiler.

Why not get a Golf R ? The interior is 10 times nicer

>Why not get a Golf R
Because he would like to drive his car, not get it towed to the dealership

>slower
>looks boring
>haldex AWD
>numb steering

The FoRS AWD is Haldex also

If I had one of those I would kill myself, but I would have a lot of fun doing it.

It's full-time and capable of rear bias. It is not.

this Veeky Forums meme that "riced" now only refers to cars that look modern is retarded

Upon further research, you're right and that GKN system destroys the Haldex system deployed in the Golf R

>>slower
It can be tuned faster and more reliably than an RS.

>can fit 4 adults comfortably
yeah sure manlet (5'10" and shorter)

And then you tune the 2.3 and it destroys the Golf R
>VAG more reliable
lel

Wow, someone actually admitted they were wrong on Veeky Forums, is this bizzar/o/?

>implying Veeky Forums is one person
Not everyone here is that faggot Phonzie

boring wierd looking one trick pony. Yes it accelerates quick off the line with a remap, but so do a shit load of other cars that are far more interesting to drive
lol fatty

it's an AWD mazdaspeed 3 with worse styling

just get a mustang gt or a camaro ss if you want hectik skids

>traverse engine
>real awd
It might be one of the few case where meme wheel drive isnt crap but it cant stay rear biased for extended periods of time.

>they accelerate so fast, quite some people get seasick and end up throwing up in the bus

Holy shit post pics or video. I hope they come to my city.

But at least I won't throw acid on the focus as I would on the Mazda.

How is it riced you nigger

>throwing acid on cars

Absolutely disgusting

>netting 20hp from a tune

lol

What about the Evo

Kek. If you want a hot hatch, it's Civic type R or nothing.

>Honda reliability
>Faster than both around nuburgerking (Ford won't even test)
>Better looking (not boring or afraid of racing roots)
>Championship white, the colour of winners

The Focus has deeper racing roots fuckboy

>dynos closer to 400
Sauce?

FWD over AWD? No thanks.

Seems like an overall good package, barring interior, but I don't see myself ever spending 40k on a Focus.

Not sure about that. The Focus didn't exist when I was a kid, the Civic did.

FWD vs AWD. Having owned a turbo'd SI (2007) I think I would get the RS.

>Implying being fast around a meme ring means fucking anything in the real world
>FWD
>Absolutely disgusting rear end design
>Will be embarrassing to drive for anyone over the age of 25

Honda is reliable but this is their first regular production turbo, so this is new waters for Honda.

>Boring pedestrian design
>Poor reliability
>FWD bias garbage "AWD" system

Try again

Here is the tune most people get into. A lot of tune shops running these hard into 30k miles no issues. About 10 failed engines 1 retard couldnt do e30 blend right. Purchase the v5 revision of engine block and it cranks up to 440hp/460tq ive got 15k miles daily hard driving on my tune. Ride is stiff for some, car has tons of room for everyday utility and passengers. Awd has turnes off once and came right back on while in a really long and hard push on the twisted sisters roads here in west texas. Not a single complaint here i paid 36k and the dealership is trying to offer me more for it back. Can get it as low as 11.7 on the quarter mile just a bolted on intercooler and fuel tune not too bad i enjoy driving it hard daily.