hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

>Random poll
strawpoll.me/12921826

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/replay/HZzsu7xVgL6ArV6HFnt8cD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christ Tempo storm is bad. No mage list in Tier 1 and fucking Quest rogue is supposedly Tier 1? Reynad should just fucking delete the meta snapshot, lol; VS is better in every conceivable regard.

What's the difference between Midrange paladin and aggro paladin?

To those who unpacked shit quests like the Paladin or Warlock one:
Don't dust them right away.

Quests are the best example of a card that gets better the more expansions come out.

Gee, I wonder.

So...secret mage is SECRET tier? Very good deck.

I'm just happy they didn't put priests in t1. There's already too many of (((them)))

What rank are you even playing at? There's not a single Tier 1 priest list.

it's not about losing to priests, it's about wasting time against priests.

Aggro Paladin (as in, Murloc Paladin) runs a fuckton of Murlocs, Divine Favor for card draw and Finja.
Midrange Paladin runs a lot less Murlocs and more control tools like Aldor Peacemaker, Primordial Drake and Light Rag.

BASED PAVEL

SUPERIOUR WHITE GENETICS

I know who is winning 1 pack for the Blizzcon preliminaries

So i was bored one day and made a jade Druid deck that focuses around drawing as many cards as possible, to quickly empty the deck, then using jade idols to sumon big, strong, green bulls.
I'm mostly f2p, so i don't have Auctioneer, but i'm thinking of crafting him, just for this deck.
My first runs were pretty alright, although i never actually got to the end, i'd either loose beforehand or win due to the many minions i'm able to put out.
If you're wondering why i put Onyxia and some beasts in, it's for the Curator value.

It seems half of my opponents are Priests at rank 9 but it may be the rigged matchmaking at work because I'm playing mage.

>Dirty Rat
Pavel fuck up.

[Muffled Ben Brode laughter]

u wuz sayin?

>wiped his hand after the shake

lel

who needs to play well when you can just be lucky?

R N G
N
G

Hm, I've seen barely any at rank 4. Way over 30% paladin, and a lot of aggro druid.

this ugly son of a bitch is winning coin flips and basically you're fucking retarded

>make bad plays
>about to lose
>get lucky
>win anyway
Based Pavel

he's cute, bet he'd look great in a maid outfit

assblasted chinks BTFO!

Nah I don't give a fuck about chinks I just think it is hilarious Pavel made bad plays the entire match and was still rewarded. Only in HS.

Why do we even still need tempostorm? Its literally copy pasterinoed from the decks win percentage websites.

btw. It also fairly misleading. Paladins best deck is at 61% winrate with Murloc - Midrange featuring Tirion and Sunbro.
Mages best deck is at 58% with Secrect-Yogg

>rank 15
>only tier 1/2 decks are here

>in arena
>play spiritsinger umbra
>moat lurker on my strongest minion for crazy value
>he has mirror entity up so I get even more value
>his mirror entity is actually potion of polymorph
>mfw

>Opponent plays his stegodon buff into spellbender

>Quest rogue t1
Quest rogue is bad, it's barely t2, I would put it at the top of t3.

Mage confirmed as the most skill reliant arena class

So craft a T1/T2 deck; Midrange Hunter costs like 2200 dust lol

>crafting commons and rares
Enjoy never having dust for epics and legos later on.

I've got plenty of dust and decks. If you don't have a good deck, craft one. You might wait a loooong time to get necessary rares bruh.

Guys, guys! Hold the fuck up!
You seen that Kibler wild Quest Priest?

What if we swap Majordomo Executus in with one of the cards in that deck?
Time it so that Majordomo is the last deathrattle in your quest (or past that, I guess), then hope your opponent can't burst 7 and then 8 more damage. Play the Quest legendary right after Executus dies and have 40hp Ragnaros with free hero power (you've probably played Raza by now).

risky, way too risky.
I haven't seen Kibler's deck but in general wild quest priest is a really good deck. Do you really need majordomo?

But think of the memes!

>a good example of a GOOD player

>Bouncing between 18 and 16
>All I want to do is hit 15
>Literally that is it, I know I'm not a good player but rank 15 seems like a decent reachable goal for now
>Nothing but Tier S 100% meta decks copied off whatever sites from 20-16
>Lose ever match that would lock me at 15

So.. do I need to copy a Tier 1 deck to win at this low of a rank? I was told that every month all the people higher on the ladder go down.. why the fuck is that? Why are some of my opponents playing with full decks and even the Legendary card sleeve?

Finally unbanned after a month. Did someone Brodepost for me?

Kek I wondered. Did you get banned for brode posting?

nah i came back from my 2 week vacation and immitated the cunnyposter for 2 posts and i got banned for ban dodge

You just need good cards with a straight win condition.

I'm FTP and got to rank 14 with Midrange Hunter

Because of the rank reset. That or you actually are a rank 16 player.

hey dudes
so, warlock is basically the worst class right now, but around MSoG era there was this one deck called Midrange Demonlock
it got weaker without Rag and Imp Gang Boss but I came up with this list and I'm having quite a good time

if you're into warlock and demons please try this out
it's a good deck for doing warlock quests too

I didn't really like Hunter's theme but I guess I'll make a deck for it.

>moat lurker your almost dead big minion
or
>moat lurker their big guy and bounce it back

Best kind of feel

Do you think Blizzard should have a community made expansion where we make and vote on which cards make up that expansion?

God no, please no.

no

Because hunter has good cheap cards?

It's still really early in the season man; a lot of people haven't climbed yet, which is why you're seeing Legend cardbacks at rank 18-16.

>plebs in charge of balance

naw

Midrange Hunter is a T2 deck, and can compete with most ladder decks, and it only costs just over 2000 dust, assuming you have none of the cards. It doesn't use a single legendary.

Or you could play a stronger demonlock in wild...?

How is quest rogue not tier 1?

>4 Torrential Gearhulks away from my U control
>stack playing Hearthstone until then

>rank 14
>not legend

Sub 50% winrate at all levels of play.

The Tier 1 decks are like 52%+ and they are

>Paladin - bunch of different types
>Pirate Warrior
>Discover Mage - bunch of different lists

Quest rogue is high T3 or low T2

When on average do people usually climb up during the month? I guess it's at least good experience to play against better opponents...

Beginning of the month and the very end of the month. I'd say your best chances of hitting legend are some where in the middle.

Wait, Quest Warrior isn't tier 1 anymore?

>Tfw only one torrential gearhulk
>Tfw priced at £20

Damn boy nice run; what specific midrange list are you using? I should give it a shot, I'm just at rank 4, only doing like 50% right now with mage.

A pretty standard list with double crab tech.

screencap it you gay bitch

>do things for me

>Sub 50% winrate at all levels of play.
wrong.
50.39% winrate at legend

I own Umbra/N'Zoth, but not the quest. Is the deck any good without it, or is the quest an absolute necessity?

>Warrior tries to race me.

hsreplay.net/replay/HZzsu7xVgL6ArV6HFnt8cD

Good game warrior-bro

Well alright, but that's still not T1, and it's sub 50% from 20 to 1

Balance couldn't get any worse

Hungry crab was pretty amazing, as over a fourth of my matches were against murloc paladin variants.

there is not much reason to play any warlock deck that isn't Renolock in wild user, it's the strongest and honestly the most fun

I'm trying to find a "good" warlock deck in standard, something that can at least compete with tier 2 or tier 1.5 decks

>jade druid in tier 2 on temposhit

That website is so fucking awful. I have no idea why people listen to it.

that feel when

Discardlock without quest?

It is Tier 2.

Doesnt it lose to every single kind of agro?

also no handbuff deck to be seen on the tierlists, despite easy legend being capable

lol

>not playing modern
>not playing ad nauseam combo instead
Wonder how /hsg/ would react to a real combo deck?

you have a chance if you have a decent anti aggro opening hand and survive until like turn 6

It's tier 4 on vS and bottom tier 3 on tempostorm
it's completely outclassed by token druid atm

>Handbuff deck
Lmao

t. rank 20 pretending to know things

Pic related.

Post rank

>Amnesiac rages that Pavel is a noskill lucker
>Pavel still winning almost everything

I hope he can do back-to-back Blizzcon wins. Would certainly shut up all the trash who think HS is a coinflip fiesta.

>all the trash who think HS is a coinflip fiesta
but user HS is a coinflip fiesta.

whats a good goal rank to shoot for when your new and it's your first season?

But.. it is a coinflip fiesta. The devs even stated they wanted a high amount of RNG "variance" cards so people who weren't as skilled could still beat better players.

new f2p player? 15
new paying player? 10 or more

cool thanks, just got to 14 so i'll try for a steady 8-9 by the end of this season.

Savannah highmane might as well be honestly.

I unpacked Lakkari Sacrifice a few days ago. Should I hold onto it in hopes that they buff it?

LE HUNTER LEGENDARY XD

Why the meme's friend. It is that good, and compared to the other hunter leggoes its miles ahead.

>it's a "Mage pulls five Ice Blocks and stalls the game" episode

Lol outskilled