/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Superior student council edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF9NLoOgNTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6algT-eN3E
youtube.com/watch?v=L4f_52vo6dA
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=RhidmW0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I want to cure Shinguji

Posting best girl.

Angie and her darling Saihara!

MITARAI DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

Koko!

ki-bo's big robotic dick

Anyone have the group photos like pic related?

Did Maki's one too, though I'm sure some of those translations were incorrect but I did what I could. I'll replace it with better translation when I'll see it.

NO! I WANT KOKO!
>Pulls all that shit in SDR2
>Kills Teruteru and Twogami with no regrets
>Possibly manipulates Mahiru into playing the arcade game
>The part of the game where he becomes a sarcastic cunt is somehow when he's not an intolerable dickbag
>Tries to kill everyone with his own suicide
>Kills Hajime's waifu instead
>Wakes up in a VR
>"Lol Ko we cool now let's go save Naegi!"
Why? Just why?

youtube.com/watch?v=oF9NLoOgNTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h6algT-eN3E

youtube.com/watch?v=L4f_52vo6dA

Do Leon's fte's he actually was a total bro to Makoto. He would have gotten over it during his 2 years in school together. I don't know where this Leon disliked/was bitter towards Makoto meme came from since it never really went anywhere outside of a joke line on his evaluation, had he survived he would have been a Souda/Momota mishmash bro during the game.
People take his crush way too seriously like they take his music dream too seriously just by the few bullshit lines he spouted during his time alive. It's like non of the Leon fags even bothered spending time with him ingame, He gets way too much hate especially here.

i love how everytime there is the "ki-bo's big robotic dick" someone post that pic of kaede, good taste.

You just described a perfect boy so nothing wrong here.

Fujobux, it's all about those fujobux
I'm surprised they didn't go down that route with these two

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

There there.
Ooh I love that artist. The Kaitos they draw are really cute. They also have another account @tapotapoyaki that is V3 exclusive. (It's mostly Kaito. A blessing for me.)

I don't care for Leon but I doubt he'd hate Naegi over Sayaka. He'd just move on and go mess with some other chick. Maybe if he and Naegi were total bros during their 2 years together, he'd probably be his wingman on tapping Sayaka.

But that's Koko.
I don't see anything wrong with him.

>Why? Just why?
Fujo pandering, that's why.

>somebody actually self-inserts them as one of the most irrelevant members of the SC

I'm sorry but you said "perfect boy" and I'm pretty sure that's not a picture of Mitarai

Personal favorite.

What was the student council's goal?

>school mode
And even then Leon mostly jsut talked about how great he is.

Miu: Lock her up!(because Maki is SHSL assassin)

>perfect boy

I agree with you, the Kaito's they draw are really damn great. I'm honestly surprised they haven't drawn Amami and Kaito together yet. Hopefully that will change now though.

No SDR2 group version of this?

Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

>You do realise that you pushed them to it
I only gave them a motive, they did the rest. If they're so weak that a simple motive can make their personality do a 180, then they deserve to be killed off.

>you can't restart it like a game
You clearly can. You shouldn't let Future have such shaky Foundation and HOPE nothing bad will ever happen. It will.

>drugs are given in dosages to fix illnesses
I fixed her illness by giving her extra dose of despair.

>No, child Murder is not good
Chiaki is an exception.

>No, child Murder is not good
What's a crew without the captain?

>No amount of safe-keeping could keep those damn shithead slaves of your's away
See, there is. They could be just normal privileged rich kids attending privileged schools for rich kids. But no, they had to shell out extra money just so they can feel extra special and they paid the extra price for it.

>That Woman, I cannot fathom how she fucking loves you after you already tried to fucking kill her dammit.
Of course you don't understand love.

>First off, you already wanted to kill her, next off, she dies saying "This wasn't supposed to happen"
Rules are rules and everyone has to obey them. Even 'I' died because of the rules, even though I could easily just sweep it under the rug, kill the remaining 6 and call it a day.

>The captain goes down with his ship
The captain did go down with the ship it's just that the captain so extraordinarily good that she just can't be left alone, dead.

I CAN RECOGNIZE THAT FISH FACE ANYWHERE MUGI!
>Removing Maki
>Not removing the skank with blue tentacles sprouting out of her head

I want nee-san to step on my cock.

Reminded me of Leon, but am I the only one who thinks that DR1's rhythm game is much, much better than DR2's? V3's is also an improvement from that. I've always been more into games like Stepmania which is why I prefer rapid tapping to just holding one button down.

>school mode or it's ending being canon in anyway
You do realize just because something is in a different branching timeline that doesn't invalidate all character interaction that would happen in such a situation since at the end of the day it's the same exact characters in a different situation, School mode is just another route that is not the main one. Also Sayaka was never a shifter she just got one short vision from another timeline showing she might have actually been an esper to some degree(?) It's not like supernatural shit and talents don't already exist in DR.
And even if School mode is non canon to the main story the fte's are not since they are there to be played during the story and are pretty much the exact same thing minus the ending conversation before they leave.

I want Nee-san to step on my cock while Shinguji sits on my face.

>school mode
explain?

They look so....happy. Like they're a real family and true friends here. Like they would stick together at all times. That's why I'm happy most of them are dead and the rest probably got killed off later by TDR. There's not room for happiness in Danganronpa. It's about despair.

>Turns out Tsumugi joined DICE to infiltrate it
>Ouma trusts her as the 11th follower
>While out on a mission, Tsumugi knocks Ouma out and lifts his unconscious body under her arm
>Confronts DICE before leaving that they're going to have to play a game if they want to see their little leader alive again
>DICE manages to infiltrate TDR headquarters
>Get cornered into a cage
>Video camera of Tsumugi appears greeting them all
>Toujo bangs immediately demands to know what she did to Ouma
>Tsumugi reveals she's in the same room as Ouma who she has tied to a chair and his scarf is being used to cover his mouth
>Tsumugi says they'll have to kill each other in order to get out of there
>Last one standing gets to leave
>DICE says they won't fall for her trap so Tsumugi starts tormenting them by putting a knife to Ouma's throat
>Ouma starting to lose his calm and starts attempting to squeal
>Suddenly, a huge noise echoes around the room
>One of the DICE members picked up a baseball bat and brutally hit one of their teammates on the head
>DICE member starts beating the others
>Toujo bangs eventually picks up another bat and hits the rabid member so hard he drops dead
>Entire group start screaming and run to separate sides of the cage
>Toujo bangs grabs onto the bars and calls for help
>Eventually, they all want to get out and start attacking each other
>Ouma watches them drop like flies
>Ouma starts attempting to scream but can only weakly muffle
>Tsumugi watches with an innocent smile as her eyes start to glow
>When Toujo bangs is the only one left, she picks up a gun and shoots himself
>Ouma stares at the 10 deceased followers on the other side of the screen
>Tsumugi then cuts Ouma free and immediately gets her henchmen TDR workers to grab him before he can attack her
>Ouma kicks, screams and cries unable to form proper words
>Erases Ouma's memories of Tsumugi and tosses him outside
>"Upupupu, don't worry. We'll come back for him for something much more special"

>in the last thread people had a conversation about kaede's kaedes without me
it's not fucking fair.

posting best girl!

Much better my man.

Nobody cares about the DR2 cast.

Then, I can't help you~
There's too little DNA sample to bring him back. Even if there's enough to bring himback, are you sure he'd be the same Koko?

It's okay ESL-bot, we all know you love Kaede's Kaedes.

We can always embrace the Kaede together, ESL-bot!

>A terrified Ouma attempting to run away from Momota with a dart lodged through his arm and blood dripping to the floor and trickling down his arm
>Suddenly pulled down by his foot by Momota but kicks his hand off of him and gets back up
>Momota uses the opportunity to catch him but Ouma's resistance ruins his attempt at tackling him
>Momota grabs Ouma by his wrist and scarf in an attempt to keep him restrained
>Ouma starts shaking around in an attempt to wriggle free
>Momota starts to struggle in keeping him still
>"No! No! I don't want to!"
>"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you!"
>"You don't understand! If I leave here....!"
>Suddenly, the door unlocks to reveal an exisal
>Maki opens the hatch and looks upon the sight
>"Momota!"
>Ouma and Momota quickly seperate
>Ouma still holding his wound, takes the opportunity to run towards the remote
>Maki pulls out a crossbow and fires it towards him
>Ouma manages to get the remote but it quickly slides out of his hands and across the floor
>Ouma's vision goes hazy
>"..Eh?"
>Ouma slams to the floor on his side
>"Haruka-!"
>Ouma starts to choke on his words
>Indescribable pain rushes through his body all at once
>"..Make it.. Stop.."
>Ouma can't talk
>"It hurts.."
>Ouma can't move
>He attempts to get up but barely manages to be on his hands and knees
>Ouma crawls towards the remote only to feel a sharp pain in his body causing him to trip
>"I don't want to just yet.. I can't.. Not until I.."
>Ouma tries to use his arm to drag himself towards the remote
>"Someone.. Help.. Please..?"
>Nobody came
>Ouma started to see something pouring down his face
>Blood
>"..So Saihara-chan was right.."
>Ouma slowly closed his eyes like he was finally going to take a peaceful rest he's needed for the past few weeks
>"Is.. Is he dead?"
>"No. He'll wake up"
>Maki jumps out the exisal gracefully
>"Harumaki, what the fuck did you do to him?!"
>Maki ignores his question and gets ready for Ouma slowly opening his eyes again
>"Huh?"

Too little? There's blood to spare!
OF COURSE HE WILL! I'M SURE OF IT!

>Also Sayaka was never a shifter she just got one short vision from another timeline showing she might have actually been an esper to some degree(?) It's not like supernatural shit and talents don't already exist in DR.
That's SHIFTing dummy. Being able to recall memories and yourself from a different timeline. Her being able to do that is literally impossible so unless you really believe that then I guess Sayaka could SHIFT whenever she wants.

School Mode is not meant to be taken seriously or as canon. FTE are only relevant for character backstory.

The last video you posted was his literal school mode ending.

Which one of you madmen is interacting with the crazy Korean?

hehe true :^)
I strongly agree.

>dude's name means Lovin' Shinguuji

Kek

>What was the student council's goal?
To revive Amami and have him join their council.

What did Mikan mean by this?

when's the wedding? will maru officiate?

>Advertisement at the bottom of the thread
>"Narcosis Play it, before YouTube spoils it for you"
>Well, too late, buddy

I wonder how Ouma's doing in the afterlife theater. Hopefully Juzo's beating the shit out of him because Ouma ran his mouth and because he's a normie.

I fixed the space bug, if anyone is interested, give it a spin.
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=RhidmW0M

>You will never save Mitarai from being bullied, walk him home with his hand locked tight with yours, and hug him before letting him go into his house, telling him you'll always be there for him
What's the quickest way to kill yourself, /drg/?

>translate from Haitian Creole

>Little Ouma lives with his father and his older brother after mother died and the family grew poor
>Father refused to pay debt to loan sharks
>Father was fairly capable of hiding his whereabouts and was physically capable of defending himself
>When Ouma finds out about it, he tells him not to worry
>One day, while going home from school, he's attacked by men in black suits, one covering his mouth so nobody can hear him screaming and others grabbing his arms and legs so he can only helplessly squirm
>Tied up, bag put over head and thrown into the back of a car
>That night, Ouma's father gets a call
>"Is this one yours?"
>"Papa, you told me not to worry! I'm scared! Am I going to die?"
>"Kokichi! What did you bastards-"
>"Pay back your loan within two days"
>Brother overhears call
>Father storms loan sharks' building on the same night
>Man from the phone sitting at his desk
>Two others grabbing onto Ouma's arms despite his hands already being tied
>"Pa-"
>Ouma's cry is disrupted by one of the men gagging him
>He can only muffle and whine
>"I expected you"
>Man at desk points a gun in Ouma's direction
>Father puts the money onto the desk
>"You know, if we have to hold a little boy at gunpoint just to get the debt we deserve, this is not going to cut it"
>Ouma and his father notice the man starting to press his finger against the trigger
>"Huh?"
>Ouma was staring at his father in front of him covered in blood
>He took the bullet for Ouma
>Ouma didn't even realize he was crying and attempting to scream through the gag
>He didn't even notice the three loud gunshots echoing across the room until the thugs dropping caused him to fall down to his knees
>Ouma's brother rushes in with a gun that had been fired and immediately untied Ouma's hands and took the gag off
>"Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?!"
>Instead of answering, Ouma hugged his brother while screaming and crying at the top of his lungs
>The brother looks away from their father's corpse and returns the hug

Toko Fukawa gets an invitation into the Hope's Peak Academy as the Lucky Student and is the protagonist. In chapter 1 Mukuro Ikusaba gets killed for breaking the rules. Leon Kuwata is revealed to be protagonist's love interest but gets killed by Hifumi Yamada as a form of self-defense. In chapter 2 Sayaka Maizono kills Makoto Naegi in order to try and keep the secret. In chapter 3 Mondo Owada convinces Yasuhiro Hagakure to kill Aoi Asahina because of Monokuma's motive. In chapter 4 Chihiro Fujisaki kills himself/herself to prevent further murders. In chapter 5 our protagonist gets saved by bullshit. In chapter 6 Kyoko Kirigiri is revealed to be the mastermind who accepts defeat and kills himself/herself. Remaining surivivors are: Celestia Ludenberg, Byakuya Togami, Junko Enoshima, Sakura Ogami, Kiyotaka Ishimaru and the protagonist.

I'm not scooping those blood. Nah ah.
Here's a substitute.

Would he have joined?

>liking Mitarai
You should drink some bleach ASAP dood.

Consider hanging or a gun shot. Please do it now.

Sayaka Maizono gets an invitation into the Hope's Peak Academy as the Lucky Student and is the protagonist. In chapter 1 Mukuro Ikusaba gets killed for breaking the rules. Kiyotaka Ishimaru is revealed to be protagonist's love interest but gets killed by Mondo Owada as a form of self-defense. In chapter 2 Kyoko Kirigiri kills Sakura Ogami in order to try and keep the secret. In chapter 3 Yasuhiro Hagakure convinces Byakuya Togami to kill Aoi Asahina because of Monokuma's motive. In chapter 4 Makoto Naegi kills himself/herself to prevent further murders. In chapter 5 our protagonist gets saved by bullshit. In chapter 6 Junko Enoshima is revealed to be the mastermind who accepts defeat and kills himself/herself. Remaining surivivors are: Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Hifumi Yamada, Chihiro Fujisaki, Leon Kuwata and the protagonist.

He doesn't look like the purple haired gremlin I fell in love with.

Become MasterMind Mitarai's little cockslut and you'll be forgiven.

Who has the pic of Gonta and Korekiyo in the love motel in the anthology?

Juzo wouldn't hurt a fellow homo.
I WANT THE REAL KOKO! AND MY KOKO!
>That night, Ouma's father gets a call
>"Is this one yours?"
>"Papa, you told me not to worry! I'm scared! Am I going to die?"
>"Kokichi! What did you bastards-"
>"Pay back your loan within two days"
This part isn't even canon but it gets me everytime.

Oh, nice, I'll fix it.

H I F U M I B O Y S

Hifumi Yamada gets an invitation into the Hope's Peak Academy as the Lucky Student and is the protagonist. In chapter 1 Kyoko Kirigiri gets killed for breaking the rules. Sayaka Maizono is revealed to be protagonist's love interest but gets killed by Chihiro Fujisaki as a form of self-defense. In chapter 2 Aoi Asahina kills Sakura Ogami in order to try and keep the secret. In chapter 3 Junko Enoshima convinces Celestia Ludenberg to kill Kiyotaka Ishimaru because of Monokuma's motive. In chapter 4 Mukuro Ikusaba kills himself/herself to prevent further murders. In chapter 5 our protagonist gets saved by bullshit. In chapter 6 Makoto Naegi is revealed to be the mastermind who accepts defeat and kills himself/herself. Remaining surivivors are: Yasuhiro Hagakure, Mondo Owada, Leon Kuwata, Byakuya Togami, Toko Fukawa and the protagonist.

Someone post the Hoshi

You know which one

Mitarai is for fuck, not for being fucked by

CANON
A
N
O
N

Juzo would hate Ouma because he's everything he hates plus he's a normie. So an eternity of beatdowns will come Ouma's way and big bro Amami can't help because he's getting raped by Junko and Mukuro.

He looks FINE. Just take him already.
At least, it'sbetter than whatever this is...

I want to lock Amamianon in an airtight school and fix them with hope.

i love maru.

But it's not the Koko I love ;w;
Wtf I hate Junko even more now. I had no idea that was possible.
Thank you!

No, Mitarai is for giving hugs and kisses every day to remind that he's a good boy. He also deserves to be drowned in a piranha tank as a reminder to stop making shitty anime.

Threadly reminder that I want to fuck Kaitofuckeranon.

Mitarai makes the best anime! Just look at this!

SHSL Hope vs SHSL Despair.

>Her being able to do that is literally impossible
Like the existance of ghosts? Or predicting the future? Despair brainwashing anime? Control over the very concept of Luck? Hope and Despair being superpowers a person can harness to influence the planet? Growing ground length hair in a second? SHSL Jesus surgery? Virtual reality vacation worlds? Vans that can fly into space out of the atmoshpere without burning up or killing the little girl inside? Decapitating a head clean off the body and reattaching it because the slice was perfectly clean?
Come one this is Danganronpa it is over the top and by no means grounded to our reality whatsoever and you say that is impossible? Do you really post here without actually knowing all of the impossible things that goes on in this fictional series? Is that really all you've got in terms of an argument?

>School Mode is not meant to be taken seriously or as canon.
Says who you? Why where did you hear that? School mode is an alternate peaceful timeline where killing games never begun. Hell in V3 the School mode ending was even named the true ending so unless you have any official material to back up your claim you are just talking out of your ass trying to force your butthurt over the fact that these routes exist onto everyone else.

>FTE are only relevant for character backstory.
Again what? That is literally cherry picking. You don't like the fact that these interactions exist and that the players can do them in the story that you cherry pick the parts that you like away from the parts that you don't please if you really do want to prove your point by all means provide me with some official statements from the dev team that this is the case what so ever. Good luch though, sorry but I know you won't be able to either since no such proof exists.
If you do try to shut me down I am really looking forward to any argument you make since it will more than likely just be "Nuh-uh because I don't like it and I say so".

>Wtf I hate Junko even more now. I had no idea that was possible.
M-Maybe Amami will pretend it's his sisters doing that stuff to him....

Well... If you prefer a bloody mush then that's fine.
I won't judge.

And which is which?

>Korekiyo
>Hope
>Kaito
>Despair

>Himiko and Maki chose despair
>Saihara and Kiibo chose hope

Like pottery

>Ouma
>Korekiyo
>Maki
>'hope'

But how can he protect his little brother Ouma?
NO! I WANT MY KOKO BACK! THE CUTE KOKO WITH OBVIOUS EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY! IN ONE PIECE! BREATHING! NOT HIS REMAINS!

>Korekiyo
>Not choosing hope
>Not fighting for the beauty of humanity against sinful /u/

>The last video you posted was his literal school mode ending.
Yeah and that is still Leon? That is still Leon after his FTE how does the fact that that is in school mode discredit anything I said about Leon's character or his wants and desires? It's not like the ending are comepletely separate and come out of nowhere either since the whole point of them is that they are an epilogue to the FTE showing you the direction of the two characters future relationship school mode or no I don't see your point you need to be more clear with me since to me it seems like you have no real point or direction to take your argument and are just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while working your mental gymnastics how you see fit. Give me a real argument and not just restating facts in a condescending manner.