Why

>vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/d/bmw-i-widebodymmodified/6224531030.html

Why do people do this? I actually feel horrible for this guy. Also craigslist thread

>The monthly payment amount is 382$, and there are not much left for buy out. The leasing period is still enough about 2 years and 8months.

so it actually costs $18k

>6 cylinder
>auto
>$14000 modification fee

what is this guy doing

>m3 emblems and body parts
>all of that other shit
>on a automatic 328

>hongcouver
Stupid gookified car

>The original price was 25888$ and I paid 11000$ of downpayment 4 months ago. The modification fee that I spent on this car is about 14000$

So instead of paying it off he decided to rice it out?

This can't be real.

There are so many questions

Obviously he just can't afford the monthly payment, which is weird because he spent so much on mods

And he has the bold-faced effrontery to charge $6500 on top. What a fucker

It the asking price+ modification fee+ 2 yr 8 mo of payments - down payment and 4 mo payment?
6500+14000+(32*382)-(11000+(382×4))=20,196

$20,196 this costs

People like this shouldn't be allowed to own bimmers

It's like he didn't care and/or think about anything at all while he was doing this, and when he finally ran out of money, he was brought back to reality and realized that he's got to do something.

How does anything like this even happen?

>Vancouver
>bmw
>new driver
>poor financial planning
Checks out

You are all missing the bigger problem. He wants you to take over the lease by giving him "only" 6500 right? Well guess what?

The. Dealership. Will. NOT. Accept. That. Lease. Return.

Someone must have eventually made it through to this fuckhead that he will be on the hook for the full due price of the vehicle when the lease ends and he wants out of that financial obligation. I can't fathom the stupidity of this mong, he paid 11000 down to start a lease agreement, 14000 in mods, and is paying 382 every month?! He could have fucking leased a brand new M3 from the dealership for that kind of money. Hell look at pic related, he could have definitely leased a 2017 M3 for 45 months instead of a 2011 "fake" M3 for 36!

This is what happens to every single person that goes, "I don't need a V8 Mustang, the V6 is plenty for me". Then they buy or lease their base level car, take it to meets and shows. Quickly realizing that it doesn't cut it. Since they sunk all their savings into that car, they go further into debt trying to spruce it up in attempt to justify their car.

>modding a leased car
WEW
E
W

>11000$ of downpayment
>modification fee that I spent on this car is about 14000$
>25k on a leased car that he doesn't even own
I bet dealerships love people like this. He literally threw away 25k and has absolutely nothing to show for it.

it looks fucking sick though
on top of that it's just a 328i so it's cheap to maintain and it's good on gas
7/10 would daily

>14k fee to only to make it "look fast"
>Automatic transmission
>Modifying a leased car
>Not one single performance upgrade
Now you know why chinks took over Vancouver

t. guy from craigslist ad

>it looks fucking sick though

>N
>expensive car
>shit taste

obviously some fucking chink with rich parents, dont feel sorry for him at all

This right here. This sounds like the dude is trying to dupe someone into taking over his fucked up lease. I can only imagine how many fees the buyer would be stuck with when they returned this car. And that's even assuming the seller can even transfer the lease over.

its not his money its his parents money imported from china

>Air conditioning tax
>Motor vehicle industry council fee
>Tire levy
>PPSA/RDPRM
>12% Sales tax
Fuck Canada

We just care about the environment and the beavers and such there buddy

Nice bait, i'll take it and pull you in the water with me. 2011-2012 3-series are quantifiable trash, black line in the chart is industry average defect rate for all vehicles in the category.

>obviously some fucking chink with rich parents, dont feel sorry for him at all
Yeah because rich Chinks that can afford to buy million dollar houses in Vancouver will lease a used BMW

well hes obviously not fucking poor if hes 17 or 18 and can drop 25k on a fucking car

my theory is that his parents leased it for him and he was the one that modified it

But that is the 2006-2011 model, it was discontinued in 2011.

I dunno what to tell you mate. 2011 is one of the worst model years for the 328 on record. That's based off data from multiple sources.

the next gen F30 3 series was launched in late 2011 and the very first cars usually tend to have some issued.
I doubt that in the very last few months of production before discontinuation the e90/92 somehow turned into a shitheap lol.

why did you greentext your link

just leave it alone, makes it easier to highlight and go to