Does anyone own a Dodge Dart?

Does anyone own a Dodge Dart?

I have questions and I'm trying to snatch a "new" (see: left over) one for cheap.

absolutely do not do that.

What do ya need to know? I have the Chrylser 200 but thats a Dart if i'm right.

wtf is wrong with the front end. this car is so ugly? wtf? some one explain

Because it's not as "attractive" as the front end of the bus you ride on everyday of the week.

lel, pushie got triggered. keep projecting tho

Not a projection because I don't ride the city bus, you no car degenerate.

I'm not a degenerate?

Can you put on a trip so I can ignore you?

Is yours manual?

More specifically I'm looking at left over 2016 Dart Turbos with 1.4L and 6 Speed Manual. Hopefully I can tighten the nuts on the dealership to let it go for $10k-12k.

I just want to know if there are any glaring problems that might arise before ~60k miles.

sperg more pushcuck

>buying a car with an engine displacement below 2 liters

i laugh

Fuck off gay nigger but I agree it's FCA garbage. Do not buy FCA.

>shitposts a lot on Veeky Forums
>not a degenerate

Yeah sure, and i'm the Queen of England.

It's the way the light is hitting the paint, I thought it was crashed at first.

Autism

It's just a commuter car.

I don't believe the FCA garbage meme unless someone actually proves they own the car.

>Can you put on a trip so I can ignore you?
You can filter by name too. Git gud.

the absolute worst parts are the mirrors

look at those fucking mirrors

look

at

them

fuck you racist.

Lol the only time white people like blacks is when they agree to submit to white peoples racist shit.
Any other time theyre a nigger.

white ppl just gotta go

When are the hispanics/latinos taking over population wise?
2050ish? Can't wait till whites die.
a very shitty one

>Is yours manual?

Oh, sorry no. It's autotragic.

You're the fucking racist nigger.

It's a commuter econobox, why would he get the manual?

>nigger
>identity politics
Back to tumblr

I have a family member that has a 2.4 liter automatic version.

It sounds to me that the 1.4 struggles with the size of the dart. It was made for cars like the 500, kinda works in the 124, but not a Dart. I think the 2.4 would be a more worthwhile investment, especially in manual. It's based on the 1.4, and has better specs all around just because of the displacement.

im not racist?
Back to /pol/.

>falling this hard for soros propaganda
lmaoing at your life are you paid or CTR?

neither. im just tired of whites. Can't wait till their extinguished.

the white mindset is take take take. they ruin everything.

>humans take and ruin everything
ftfy
take your identity politics back to tumblr. stay sperged as always CTR.

And the nigger mindset is vandalize vandalize vandalize. They ruin what whitey built and paid for.

You're worse, scumbag.

>downplaying the fact that whites literally ruin everything
you're probably white.
typical white being a racist fuck. this is why ill be glad when you're dead

Why are you looking for a Dart anyways? If you want a shitbox Dodge car to mod, you can grab a srt4 neon for cheap. The srt version is pretty solid, the Dart is pretty bad all the way around.

Other than the mirrors, you actually like Challengers? I thought you were a Mustang guy? Well outside of Nissan.

1.4L is all that's available if I want new.

If I get used, I can find better than a dart, probably.

No your turning into a facist nigger. Basically Hitler if he was a nigger nazi.

I'm not a facist. If you were smart you would realize that whites need to be eliminated and our problems will be solved. Well, I'm exaggerating. Earth would be dramatically better but we would still need a lot of improvement.

Can you leave, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You're blind to the truth.

Autism

you're probably white. go fucking die.

I'll pass.

Legit proof that niggers are blind to harsh truth

That's what they did, bought a slightly used fully loaded one.

>more racist bullshit
The white race can't die fast enough. I'll scream with glee if we set up camps to kill you all en masse.

I thought Mrcummy was bad, but you take the cake, pal.

>if
It's not going to happen. Hitler couldn't kill enough jews. If you could look past your identity politics the jews have shilled you into believing it's the whole human race that needs to go extinct and we need to transcend to the next stage. You're just looking for a nigger utopia that will never exist you racist spic.

Mrcummy is bad he could dox this ignorant nigger but he's a pussy who can't drive. I don't even know if he's actually black because he comes off as a shill but calling him a nigger seems to get to him.

im not racist. i literally can't because racism is a system of advantages because of race. i simply cannot be racist because i don't benefit from it. and im not mexican. whites need to die. simple as that.

Whole human race needs to die because it's too tribal and outdated. You are racist because you will be benefiting from it. Your actually being used in the plan to divide and conquer the human race so it doesn't really matter keep shilling for your "race" that won't exist because humans won't exist in 2050.

die racist.

>im not racist.
>displays his racism in the entire thread.

lol, we are being baited hard

Gas the nigs it's not too late.

Agreed. Humans need to die. I'll just be glad to see all whites murdered first.
i literally can't be racist.
>white people expect people to believe they're not racist
>say racist things like 'gas the nigs'
literally disgusting.

It's hard to tell if he's baiting because people actually buy into that bullshit.

Whites won't be the first to go it will be a designed pandemic to wipe out the entire world.

whatever.

Wow, talk about a fucking derailment. Sorry about your thread, OP.

I can't believe people are foolish enough to reply to this stupid kid, honestly guys it's not hard to act like a retarded tumblrina on the internet open your eyes

I'm not acting moron. Sorry, but I fucking hate white people. They're all racist. All they do is smile to your face and spit on you when you turn your back. You don't deal with what I do on a daily basis. Racism is alive as ever. White people ruin fucking everything. Nothing on the planet would make me happier than seeing them all die.

>I fucking hate white people
ok, who cares
tainting the board with any race shit is arguably as bad as /pol/posting

Because it's fun to upset local autistic racists.

so do they. you're admitting to being worse than /pol/ of all thing, you know?

Racism doesn't exist soros nigger

>racism doesn't exist
except it does?

fact: more whites are on welfare than blacks LOL

Just because there are more whites than blacks which is why you're an edgy nigger in the first place.

fuck you. i hope you get cancer snow chimp

Wew nice tumblr certified meme shows how low IQ the nigger population is.

>i literally can't be racist.
nice contradiction, idiot.

why are you so racist? is it genetics?

black people can't be racist.

But I'm not racist????

you are.

I can't be and whites can't be chimps keep sperging autistic nigger.

uncle tom. kys

sperg more

god, challengers are sexy because I am mentally challenged and can relate.

Hello, lemme try to fix this thread a little bit since it derailed pretty quick
there is literally nothing wrong with a 1.4 turbo. I own a GM 1.4 Turbo EcoTec with 140hp. It gets very good gas mileage and it has been very reliable for the 25k miles I did (bought new 2 1/2 years ago). My car only weighs 2900 lbs though, the Dart has 160 hp and more torque for the added weight. The best way to find out is test driving it. I have literally heard nothing about Fiats Reliability besides memes. I believe the newer Fiat Engines are okay and are doing their job. In my eyes they're good looking cars, and with a 10/12k price out the door for a complete new one is fantastic. Good luck OP with searching one!

I have a '13 Dart Aero 1.4t
Pros:
>good gas mileage
>comfy for a daily (I've taken it on long road trips too)
>good touch screen radio (for the love of god get the touch screen, everyone I see who got the base radio hates it). It's actually the same head unit they use in Maserati's, no joke. Get the Alpine option if available.
>it's not as normie as a hyundai or honda
>For the price they go for now, can't really go wrong
>high safety rating. I'm paying lower insurance then both my previous cars, 1 being an '02 MR2 and the other a '98 Legacy
Cons
>it slow, no you can't make it fast. Save your money buying parts. Except an intake, that was the only thing I noticed that gave it a little more pep.
>the value of it fucking plummeted when it got discontinued. I mean that's good for you, shitty for us who already bought them
>The throttle is shit. Its electronic and lags when you REALLY need it to. If you floor it from a dead stop you're gonna have to wait a sec. It's fine once moving but it gets annoying when backing out onto a busy road.
>they aren't that cool and honestly a large portion of the Dart community is autistic. DartsofMerica is filled with idiots. It's day and night going between the DartsofMerica and R32 Owners pages on facebook.
Lemme know if you have any questions, I've had this car for 3 years now

I used to have a 1.4t as well.
They are slower than Miatas. My '99 NB with 140 HP has a higher power to weight ratio than my old '13 Dart Turbo.

The induction and recirc valve noise is a good reason for an intake tube but you're right, they are rather expensive to modify and still really heavy and slow. Fuel economy will be average unless you have the "underbody aero kit" that may or may not actually be on the car, you will never see 41 MPG except on a perfectly flat highway at ~60 mph. Any faster and the rear bumper becomes a major aerodynamic drag producer. At full throttle you can watch the needle drop and fuel economy is in the 10s. Cruise control is utterly useless. The auto-dimming mirror will break. The dual-mass flywheel makes all kinds of terrible noises when shifting at low speeds, sounds like the transmission is fucked but it isn't. The multiair solenoids tick very loudly and make the engine sound like it's broken with the hood up. That's probably the reason for the THREE WHOLE INCHES of foam between the carpet and the actual floor of the vehicle.

It's a good econobox with solid, confident handling, a cool-sounding, reliable engine and some nice, if derivative styling (rear quarter views make it look like a fat 4-door 2g Eclipse, front end looks very GT-R).

Do not bother with any non-turbo or automatic Dart. They are unbearably slow, no aftermarket at all and no fun to drive.

>17624581
>The auto-dimming mirror will break
Please don't tell me that, I love the mirror

Don't take any of the car apart. At all. Ever. Electrical troubleshooting on this thing is an absolute nightmare.

The fucking wiring diagrams are impossible to understand. They're meant to be printed out individually and rasterbated together but they don't tell you what parts go with which.
I had an issue where my blower motor fan would not turn on even though the HVAC controls were working and communicating with the BCM, the BCM was just not telling the blower to come on.Tested the circuit and replaced the HVAC cluster and blower motor resistor, eventually just wired the blower to a straight 12v from a spare connector and put a switch in between so I'd have AC.

Did you know that of all blacks were eliminated, crime would drop by 50%, welfare payments would decrease by 75%, murders would decrease by 80%, and the population would only decrease by 20%?
That's just amazing. How can one group of people cause so many issues? Seriously our race should just get fucking wiped out.

that's not how crime works. lol.

back to /pol/ racist moron.

Point and laff at the tripfag that hates being called a nigger.

Nigger.

go die snowchimp

nice thread

>nigs have higher welfare rate
Really activated my almonds
>whites ruin everything
I dunno mane, we gave south africa back and it turned into a shithole. We gave you detriot and looked what happened with you and democrats in charge
>africa is a total shithole
Reminder that egyptians were of southern european decent.

How much backseat room is there in a challenger? Is there enough for a 6'2" man? Some coupes are pretty spacious in the back

yes exactly. you invaded africa and ruined everything.

none

Don't do it, Dodge the Derp!

How did whites ruin it? You were living in mud huts beating cows with sticks. We built civilization and left and what do you guys do? Destroy it and replace it with mud huts and beat some more cows with sticks.
Even ancient Mesopotamia could figure out how to build a house using rock and build animal pens
Even south americans were building massive temples before the europeans even discovered them.

Everything that was given to the africans were destroyed and what are they doing? Still fighting each other in tribes and living in mud huts. South Africa is going into the shitter.

Niggers be like
>Uhhhhhh origin of hoomanity
>uhhhh we wuz KA-oh damn modern research prooves we wasnt
>uhhhhhh muh slavu-oh shit middle easterners did way more of that to us
>oh sheeeit we sold ourselves into it
>oh sheeeit we had 50k years by ourselves on a massive continent full of resources and did sheeeit wit it
>KANGSS

die

Australians can't not shitpost. Nice meltdown.

Can't wait till you're extinct

Even if you tried you would just make us the next jews and we would own you.

Don't get me started on the abos

t. History major

lol. Asians are superior to whites anyways. whites are pathetic. they don't own anything.

Actually they depended on Europeans for a lot of trading and funding.