/hou/ - Night Wave: Its time

Welcome to another Night Wave thread:

Previously on Night Wave Let's rev up those engines! Starting with a meet in Galveston, with a few people coming from different cities and even states.
This meet hopefully will bring everyone out who has been inactive and not feeling the wave. Too long has been since we did anything that involved more then 5 people, so let's go out there, have a nice cruise/wangan to Galveston, take some pics, eat some great food, experience the real wave and keep growing! See y'all the meet. Hope everyone has a wonderful time there!

Date: July 29th, 3:30PM @ Whataburger on I-10 and Kirkwood.
We'll try to leave before 4:30PM so we can get there in time.

New Videos:

Single Turbo Swap Part 1 & 2
>youtu.be/ugqI1_D4pMI
>youtu.be/5IsFwq7O5RY

Sunset Drive (timelapse)
>youtu.be/AIJC4d0yoTU

Check out our roster (we'll do some updates on that)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

ZeeMaps
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

Walkie Talkie app
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Instagram
>instagram.com/night_wave

Reminder:

Bring as much camera equipment as you can, let's try to get a lot of footage for memories and for those who will miss this meet.
Get your playlists ready for that wangan and cruise too

fpbp

triple dubs

delet this

If I get dubs then

ayyy b

real nigga hours who up

Sat in the slowcus curing the heat paint.

I'm gonna be up for a few hours after I'm done too. I'm down to clown with those midnight touges!!!

I crave the sweet release of death.

(I can't make it to the meet)

Why not user? How dare you have other priorities than night wave meets?

I'm supposed to work, but I also have unused personal holidays.
Now if I can only overcome my crippling social anxiety...

I will massage you if you come to meet.

Can't have social anxiety with car guys user.

There's no expectations, there's no bullshit, it's just ppl with a common interest chatting shit. Plus you can stare at engine bays if you don't feel like talking.

Plus there's possibly a secret trap, so that's cool too

You can't feel his ass pains from here? Dude, you don't even know the half of his problems...
I mean, most of the people here are generally accepting, as long as you aren't a complete shithead. Just don't be that guy that drives around with an anime body pillow and you'll be alright.

It doesn't matter if you stand there listening to everyone like an idiot, you've already become part of them by just being there and they have accepted you.

As time passes your anxiety will become less and you'll feel more comfortable with everyone around you.

I guess my anxiety comes from the local car meets.
It's all muscle car guys talking about "BRO YOU SHOULD GET LONG TUBES, HEADERS, X PIPE ON YOUR MUSTANG. OH IT'S SO COOL, JUST LIKE THAT OTHER ONE OVER THERE AND THE ONE I HAVE. LET'S HAVE GAY SEX NOHOMO"
I have an evo that outruns every one of them, even though it's set up for auto x, but they get sooooooo butthurt if they don't win, so I keep telling them that there's something wrong with my clutch so they will quit asking me to race them.
I like to bring out my civic just to piss them off. "AWW I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BRING THAT TWIN TURBSKI SUSHI BOAT"
Then the people who can actually appreciate JDM are either super cringy fangirls or get over my head pretty quick with turbo names/numbers so I just kinda nod and agree.
I just like to chill and see cool cars and maybe pull some Gs.

Wholesome NightWave.

>anime body pillow
I have the team emperor kill list stickers on my wing
and another sticker in the window that says weeaboo
Does that count? lol

>team emperor
you sound like a cool guy, not a faggot

Wholesome Wave. With head leader, JeJ.

Yeah, I've experienced that douche side of car culture before, where everyone's trying to front and impress people. It's not for me.

I just wanna chill, chat shit, and do some driving.

My ecobox isn't getting on 1320, neither will any car I'll ever own, so why even pretend and tryhard like it matters?? I just wanna have fun with likeminded people

this is what we talk about instead

"yeah im trying to get this fixed"
"i have no money"
"is that a fe(male)?"

"Who do you think the trap is?"

thx I try
I also like to listen to gook tunes when I drive, but mostly just stuff that is pretty chill (Like Samurai Champloo OST) or catchy stuff from anime I like (Ranma, Space Dandy, etc)
A racrgrill recently spun a bearing in her camaro trying to flex her dick at the other muscle cars and I had absolutely no pity for her. Even though she's a pretty okay person, she's completely different around her car and she neutral revs constantly and it's kinda annoying.
I have like 2-3 friends who come out about every other time I get an opportunity to show up and it's kinda like that, but one of them just got a mustang so he's pretty much dead to me since every conversation steers toward talking about how much he loves sucking that cars dick

No one's guess yet

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll tell you what I think. Just do what makes you happy, man. I don't think there's many people here that do annoying things like that anyways. I've been out of the WAVE for a while anyways, so I don't know what type of filth is around on our threads.
REAL NIGGA WAVE
If you aren't full turbo autism, you'll make it.

>so I don't know what type of filth is around on our threads.
Laughed my ass off

>racegrill
Not to sound autistic, but out of all the women I've met who are 'into cars', the vast majority of them are just into the attention they get as being a 'car girl'.

They get semi sporty/muscle cars. They do aesthetic mods. They hang with guys they've fucked or keep on the line hoping to smash, who follow her about like beta protectors...

And they're soooo into the image. Like EVERYTHING is about their car. It's a replacement for their personality (which is usualy non-existent)

I know there's women who actually dig this shit as much as we do, but I just haven't met them. It's like 'country girls'.

/end autism post

I'm gonna tempt the trap out with my Cumberland Sausage.

Bullseye
I think she had some kind of lexan duck tail, loud exhaust, decent looking rims and headlights and she calls it a build
Then there's a friend who wants in her pants so bad, but he's a nice guy so he'll never get it
She even has a takata backpack
My wife (not really a car person) tried to talk to her and said that she was about the most basic bitch you could find
We have another car grill friend who's actually kinda cool although she's a little different when she's around her rustang, but not nearly as bad as camaro grill

>most basic bitch you could find
That's the perfect way to describe them.

My butthole is dry and sore from all the wiping

idk the women who are into cars who I hang out with are legit into cars. I dont think you work hard to restore a mkiv supra if you're not into cars

but I guess its just /balt/ things

I hear ya user, I know they're out there, I've just only encountered the poser attention whores who use it as a replacement for a personality

Almost done with curing the asscan, it's getting late anons.

Gotta get my beauty sleep if I'm gonna attract a trap tomorrow/today

Have a bump before I go to sleep.

GET EXCITED ANONS ITS MEET DAY!

Who's ditching Galveston to go to Austin with me right now?

You just described every girl who is into any "insert male hobby here"

Gun girls are the same.

>has FD
>posts FC

what did he mean by this?

posting photos of my ugly car some photographer took

I'm going to be in Austin today and probably tomorrow. Touge when?

It's Fiesta. I had no idea FD was in austin. I'm going to some retro vidya convention with my sister. I don't know any togues around here but I'm down for a run later.

I was there last week. Hit destination way, and lime creek road for me. I'd prioritize destination way because I didn't get to scout that one, so you can see if it's a good run for our Austin meet. Paddlesack dr is another one.

Hey I might actually make the meet today!

i feel like utter shit

Now is not the time for fear

That comes later.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Why do roasties ruin everything?

Yeah, woke up hungover as fuck, and kinda worried to go check out what a state my muffler looks..

>why do roasties ruin everything
It's just normies senpai
Normies ruin everything.

We live on the sun

Prepared to die edition.

Remember.
Rain or Shine, cucks.

burnt my hand on my dash

>104

almost time

Sunscreen acquired for us pasty ass white guys.

Heading out now, see y'all at the HQ

I hope there's a big crash.

Make sure to take lots of photos of it.

The fire rises

i live in galveston. where are you guys meeting and at what time?

i want to come for the homosex

> Automatic
Please go home.

Redcoat checking in

on my way

Sounds good, slowcus is parked up on the fence, I'm inside getting my starvin marvin ass a burger

Volbro were inside what if you're here

How's the meet?

No memes but what is this?
Just a night time Houston meetup?
Do you guys accept non-cagers?

CooI I see West Houston Infiniti in the background there, where I got picrelated

>Just a night time Houston meetup?
A little more than that.

Bruh sit on the sink and rinse... You will never go back i promise. No more raw asshole and you can actually get through a spell of diarrhea without tearing your ass open with toilet paper.

Night Wave has become HEAT WAVE

ill be at san jac 5:30 with my motorcycle.

Night wave goes shopping

Everybody

Get

On

Zello

Link in the OP

Best crew activity

just got off of work what time are you guys coming back into houston, ill meet you then. also post pics u fags

Dubs and I'll go.
No dubs and I'll do dagumi circuit on the way back.

Kek, did this shitty meet even happen

MEET

Post the updated photos

Will you still be around Austin Sunday afternoon? I'm probably going to check out Destination Way.

i had a great time yall....

miss ya already

dem boyz goin to jail

wut happen?

They dindu nuffin. They was gud goys

rip nw

#FreeSC

bretty good meat minus the bacon lads

remember that nightwaving is a jail-able offence

Aesthetic af

some of you guys are alright

Them halogens.

ty bb

>Nightwaving is a jailable offense

It really is.

A E S F E T I C

Someone post a recap of the meet

tl;dr: JeJ wasn't there. Half the team committed suicide as a result.