3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 6

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you want to play online, update Luma to 7.x and/or your 3DS to 11.4. NTR video streaming is currently not supported on 11.4. If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features partial support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds-guide.b4k.co/
thepiratebay.org/search/loadiine ready/0/99/0
github.com/TomEke/WiiU-Title-Key/
95.183.50.10/downloadenc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-The titlekeys website maybe undergoing a change of ownership.

>3ds titlekeys still down
oh no

Pls respond

Do the R4 cards also fit and work on the DS? Or are they only for the 3ds so that you can play ds games on it?

The Wii U is hacked on latest firmware. If anything, latest firmware is preferred.

What's the easiest and cheapest way to make white beer? I'm a big fan of Bavarian German weissbier brands like Paulaner and Franziskaner, and I'd like to make something similar to those, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Read the op.

What happen to Vita firmware 3.64? I can only find info about 3.63 and 3.65.

you goofed 3.60 is all that matters. Which sucks because the vita started getting good games after that.

I'm asking if it exist at all, nothing comes up when googling it, even playstation's site talks about 3.63 and 3.65 but no 3.64.

You're legit retard. Do you think the vita has received 365 updates too?

Is it worth buying a Wii U to hack?

At the prices it's listed at I might as well buy a Switch.

free zelda and others on wiiu. or buy a zelda machine and the game itself.

when the fuck is titlekeys coming back

I want to play FE mirage but dont want to play for a piiu.

When you take over the project.

Wii U
>has a library
>hackable
>has backwards compatibility with Wii (and Gamecube if you hack it)

Switch
>doesn't have a library yet
>not hackable yet
>not backwards compatible. Wii U games are just getting ported over

The choice is yours.

When updating luma I don't need the prior versions correct. I can just jump straight to 7.05 cause I have no idea the last one I was on and just dusted off my 3ds today

Never for the looks of it. Fuck this gay earth.

You are the only retard here, if I'm asking there's a reason maybe? But you seem to retarded to even think about that.

fair point.

Can I play Smash/Spatoon online still with a hacked Wii U?

The switch is gonna have the same library of the wii u by the end of the year it would be dumb to buy a wiiu now.

When is #FE getting ported?

>nyaa destroyed
>titlekeys gone as well
guess it's time to put my two semesters of C++ to work

you don't use c++ for webdev unless you're a complete retard

yeah there's no difference

This may be a dumb question but if I install Mocha CFW to play games with DLC and patches (mainly wanting to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions) do I need to run Mocha everytime I wanna play a game (is dangerous to play without mocha or something) or can I only install it and run it if I want to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions, can still play the other games and even update them normally?

what makes you say that?

nyaa.titlekeys.com when?

If it has dlc, you need to run mocha every time you want to play it. I'd you try to start it without mocha, you'll just get an error, nothing dangerous

Yeah but I can play the other games that don't have DLC without problemswithout running it, right?
I would say obviously yes but I really don't know

>C++ for web dev
The memes are real

Really hate to come off as requiring a spoon feed, but if anyone has a direct download for aeskeydb.bin and data_input_v3.zip I'd be thankful. Can't torrent them in my location.

Am I at risk for brick ingredients my wii u if I instal JP region games on my system memory? I only want CFW for region free and do not have an external HDD

I really want the guide forker to please convert those links back to mega.nz or similar.

>updated to latest Luma
>got latest ALH9

I'm OK to update to the latest 3DS firmware, right?

My bad. Yeah, other games won't be affected, you can play them without running mocha.

>armloaderhax9

>got latest arm9loaderhax

This is my favorite meme

Because the hacking scene of now days always do a 180 for the hell of it

Don't know where to ask that so

Cave story US is 40 mb and EU is 20 mb or so, WTF ?

Does loadiine only work with SD cards?

Downloaded a bunch of Wii U isos and I figure I might as well just spring for a 128gb card since they're all "loadiine ready".

"Can't torrent" isn't a real thing, retards.

why the fuck is the plaicuck guide in the OP again? it seems you updated only that. Fucking kill yourself faggot OP.
3ds-guide.b4k.co/

why would you use loadiine

True. It's risk/reward balancing, rather than a lack of ability.

Because the isos I downloaded are loadiine ready and I don't want to do any more work to convert them.

Post your vita homescreens

>the isos I downloaded are loadiine ready

what

thepiratebay.org/search/loadiine ready/0/99/0

There's a format called "loadiine ready" and according to GBA Temp, I can't install them on the HD.

loadiine-ready games aren't something you can install, or even a file format.

if you googled "how to install games on wii u" it's literally the first thing.

Just use one of the programs to download directly from nintendo servers from the guide and install them. Loadiine is a piece of shit no longer needed

Use uTik and stop using loadliine nigga

Some people live on college campuses and college campuses habitually block peer to peer connections.

Try whiteNand.

This. Shutins living in mommy's basement leeching her wifi don't know about this crap.

is there another qr-code based alternative to titlekeys

If the titlekey dev still lurks these threads, please contact me at [email protected]
I am interested in taking over your website, I already got a server that we can use.

Is there a theme manager for Wii U?

I don't understand why there needs to be a torrent link for these files. It's not like any of them are all that large or anything.

Where is that from? I'm pretty sure I'm working on it. Also my domain registar is shit, I paid them like 12 hours ago and they didn't renew. Might get a new one for temporary.

Server's still technically up. I've setup the 95.183.50.10 so it doesn't have the hello page anymore, but plenty of stuff probably still broken.

Learn PHP and contribute. github.com/TomEke/WiiU-Title-Key/

And yes I'm totally the real titlekey admin. Not the fake in the last thread.

Why are either of them retards? If anything they agree with you.

Nobody contradicted that. What are you on about?

Used to the guide was all mega.nz, then one day Plailect had one of those moralfag ideas you see on gbatemp all the time.

>Where is that from?

The discussion in the previous thread of course. Thanks for clearing it up now though.

Prove it please. I believe you, but proof is required if you want to be taken seriously.

WiiU Question

I know that installing a out of region game with the USB method will brick the system, but If I install to the USB device and use the FSHax version of MochaCFW does that matter? Or am I just better off using loadline for that?

>I know that installing a out of region game with the USB method will brick the system
Uh, no it won't? Region free works just fine in mocha and haxchi.

Try scanning this in freeShop. It should link to 95.183.50.10/downloadenc

>moralfag
>puts things into torrents, the thing most people associate with piracy
I realize there are plenty of legitimate uses for torrents, but that won't change what most normalfags see it as.

Must have either misread something or this was an outdated guide. thanks.

DDL was far more convenient in the context of the guide. All he did was add inconvenience for total gbatemp reasons.

Oh, yeah. All those files are, at most, a few mb. It would take more time to open up my torrent client and connect to the torrent and download the files, as opposed to clicking a link and getting the file a couple of seconds later.

I can torrent just fine, it's just a pain in the ass compared to ddl. There's no point to using a torrent for anything less than 1GB.

Oh, then I'm just next in line for misunderstanding what you said. Sorry.

>Just installed arm9/Luma CFW on my 11.3 New 3DS
>Games are prompting me to install to 11.4 system software to then install updates for those games.

Safe to do so, or not?
Everything else i have installed CFW on (PSP and PS3), updating system software was a big no and would wipe your CFW, preventing the use off all homebrew, pirate games and anything else unofficial.

Still, im getting mixed reports of if you can on a 3DS, I mean i probably wont because I can live without updates if it costs me stuff like freeshop and FBI.
Im just an autist and get irritated by the constant prompts whenever i start a game or whatever.

Off-topic, but what do you guys think about GBAtemp? I have been lurking there as a visitor for long time, but I'm considering registering there just now.

So long as your version of Luma is current, you can.

it's a decent hub for information imo. not really much more than that, though. discussion there is painful.

>I have been lurking there as a visitor for long time
Don't lie. If you were actually lurking for a long time, you wouldn't consider registering.

I updated mine on Saturday. Updated luma before updating the system. freeshop works, haven't tried FBI, but I'm sure it's fine.

i did. no games show up

nvm they do i forgot to quit and reenter freeshop

how safe, in terms of heat, etc, is overclocking a PSTV?

any downsides?

everything's taking super long to download though,but this is the first time i use freeshop so maybe that's how it always is

serious question now: what the hell happened to the pirate scenes? Why is so full of drama, underaged and stupid bullshit?

When did people stop caring?

sounds like people started

jesus christ is it normal for shit to take this long to download in freeshop?

You must be new. The bottleneck is the 3DS itself being very slow to convert the shit, even from the official eShop, onto your SD card.

On a bigger game, yes. The 3DS wifi chip is pretty shit.

get the 3DS ethernet adapter

downloading games from the real eshop is much faster than this shit though

It isn't.

i know for a fact it is
it's showing about 400 minutes to download DQ8 for me
a 3gb game
i've bought bigger games that didn't take as long

freeShop is always slow though, thats the 3ds' fault. If the items are showing, the titlekey's job is done.

Absolutely wrong.

freeShop is actually faster lol

(You)

>i know for a fact it is
You cannot consider placebo a fact.

It depends on your Internet connection, then. eShop and FreeShop use the exact same source.

have i really been blind this whole time? maybe it's because i can see the actual percentage with freeshop..

do I need to install vitamin 2.0 to install vpk games? unfortunately there's no maidump of the rayman games