Hey Veeky Forums why haven't you bought yourself a Giulia yet?

Hey Veeky Forums why haven't you bought yourself a Giulia yet?

i want my car to start up everyday

Okay? The Giulia starts up everyday ??

Do you finance?!

Even 5000 years later? I don't think so, fagboy

FCA
too expensive

It looks pretty awesome, but if I was in the market for a performance sedan, I'd save $20k and get an RS3.

in person they're uguu

Daily reminder that "uguu" means "shit" in Mongolian

I want to get to work without breaking down. I want to go on the track without going into limp mode. I don't want to drive a shitbox while my car is in the service bay.

I'm not a huge fan of the front but I meant the performance characteristics specifically look awesome.

Like I said though, if I was in the market for a sedan that can go 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, I'd save money and just get an RS3.

Because I don't like automatic transmission

>RS3 instead of a real car

Jesus Christ I thought the only place in which I could have read this shit again was the YouTube comments section...not here.

you can't fool me,tony

Friendly reminder: it's not mandatory to pick the Quadrifoglio trim, there are other engines (200 hp RWD, 280 hp AWD and soon a 350 hp hopefully V6)

Because I don't have a job.

And none of them are in manual in the US market.

Fuck Alfa. Audi A4 and BMW 3 are both offered with a stick. Why would any driving enthusiast pick and FCA brand car with an auto over those 2? It's a nice looking car, but I'm not dropping $80k for an auto.

>I'm not dropping 80k for an automatic

As I said, there are other engines for half the price, even though they're automatic...who cares?

Even we Europeans only have manual diesels (only 150 or 180 hp - 210 hp is auto) and apart from the manual Quadrifoglio all the petrol engines are automatic.

Alfa Romeo is not an NGO, they have to get back the R&D money or money spent for manual gearboxes, and guess what, since they have professionals that are paid to make previsions and studies they ended up declining petrol manual gearboxes because most of the customers will buy the automatic.

Alfa Romeo doesn't have Audi or BMW money...don't forget.

The Giulias manual transmission is shit anyway.

>Audi A4 and BMW 3 are both offered with a stick.
The Giulia is, too. It's not our fault you live in burgerstan.

It's the same getrag found on german competitors, it's perfect for the Diesel models.

They don't give you a shit box. My local dealer gives you Ghiblis

gotta put them into good use

Reminder that manual transmission is slow and the only market for it are fedora wearing weebs

Mandatory manuale gearbox on sports car is another mistery related to American people that I can't understand.

I mean it's cool, but it's something you want on a sports car like the 4C, on the Giulia you're ok with the automatic...also every review included Italian ones say that the automatic is better and faster, the manual gearbox is not top tier also the clutch is heavy (guess why with all that torque...), so it's ok but the automatic is preferable and makes the car faster.

Just buy a fuckin exige/Elise with manual gearbox and go on track.

I only buy cars cash and buying a Giulia would eat like 90% of my savings

I hate the grille. That's basically the only reason.

Daily reminder that even the press cars were malfunctioning
God I wish that were me

pigfat
Plus if was spending that much on an import sedan I'd opt for a badge with more prestige.

The money must really be flowing from FCA for R&T to be the only mag to call this car out for being a massive pile of shit.

The GTR weighs more and that's a coupe and I don't see people complaining

Hey nerd, loads of people complain about its weight. Doesn't matter how fast it goes, it's two tons.

Because they were pre-production models straight coming from the european car shows.

The issues were electronics, nothing strange: everyone drove the car.

Im tired of this same autism tier argument.

The Giulia is a completely brand new car. Everything is made from the ground up and in 4 yeArs mind you. Plus Alfa doesn't have the money for R&D. The 2018 will be good no worries

Does it have direct injection?

>when you regularly frequent and anime message board and call other people nerds

>a badge with more prestige
>BMW

Literally the ones who copied from Alfa Romeo because they were unable to conceive a proper sports saloon...even aesthetically.

Remember kids: before talking shit about Alfa Romeo wash your mouth and read about its history.

>Anime
None of the boards I frequent are related to weeb shit

Asshurt alfacuck mad that Alfa has been producing nothing but uninspired shit for the last 3 decades while BMW has only been producing literal god machines.

>gtr
slower than a corvette that costs half its price, due to being so heavy.
Alfa is on par with brand like mazda and hyundai, not bmw/mercedes. They failed in the american market for a reason.

That's why their cheapest car is $37k, right while BMW and Mercedes all over cars in the $30k range which are worth $10k after 3 years

Both cars in your pic were released in 1972, if anything the Alfetta was a E12 copy just like the Giulia is a shitty M3 knockoff.

BMW and Benz both can sell cars in the $100.000-$200.000 range and above.
Alfa could never sell a car that expensive because that brand name means shit in the U.S.
Keep dreaming italicuck

Name one BMW that is in the 100k-200k range besides the rediculously overpriced i8 which no one is buying.

And Mercedes is so uneventful that they had to make a separate brand for their most premium offerings, Maybach.

Everyone and their moms has a BMW or Mercedes here. No one has an Alfa.

Why are they selling broken, incomplete cars with no testing?

>nobody wants alfas plus they're overpriced
agreed.

You're right. First model years are tough (read: z06)
But it's definitely a shady foreshadowing

They aren't. The cars just have manufacturing defects which were no foreseen as is common with first year cars...

>I'd save money and get a Jetta's final form with literal FWD-biased """"""""AWD"""""""" instead

>Maybach.
amg shits all over alfa.
stop pretending to be retarded.

But testing would have exposed these issues before sending cars out
They didn't do proper testing.

>automatic 4 banger on a 40k car

no thanks, alfa shill

That's what literally every $40k car has

>name one BMW
X5M
X6M
M5
M6 Coupe
M6 Cabrio
M6 Grand Coupe
M4 GTS $130k
M760li costs starting from $159.000
Get fucked alfacuck

Nice reading comprehension

>real car
>automatic only
>garbage break system designed for hybrids
>italian reliability

>broke college student making $11/hr
>auto only
>FCA
Yeah, I'll stick with my cheap manual nipboxes, thanks.

What the fuck are you even talking about

It's not direct injected

>auto only
lol retard

It's auto only in the states

>go to pick up alfa romeo from dealership
>get shot
its not like it really matters anyways

>imagine being this delusional

The only ones that don't are the Mustang and maybe some shit Infiniti cars or something. All the revelant cars do

>pick up the car from dealership
>can't fit into the driver's seat

>Mulatto cousin ends up buying a Giulia
>2 months later, transmissions issues
To think I was about to drop over $70k on a Quadrifoglio.

RS3?
How pLEBIAN

B E I N G T H I S D E L U S I O N A L

>things that never happened (both of them)