>kia

Looks like a BMW
Or maybe BMW's look like Kia's

>kia
>Or maybe BMW's look like Kia's
das rite mane

Their head designer is the same guy who gave Audi their current look

>powertrain
Doesn't include cooling system, electronics, ecu, induction system upstream of intake manifold, exhaust system, wheel hubs

Reminder that Alfa gets 503 hp and 440 ft-lb out of a 2.9l V6 bi-turbo.

>scoop
there better not be another one of those

But how many more Stingers could you buy for the price if the Alfa?

>even Alfa Romeo, known for proudly showing off their engines, now covers everything up with a big slab of plastic
Fuck this gay earth

>autotragic only
>sounds like garbage
>rear end ripped off an S7
>side profile ripped off a 4 Series GC

>hurrr le same designer meme

that doesn't give them the right to fucking copy other designs you brain dead subhuman

You forgot
>ex-BMW M-division head in charge of handling/performance
>ex-Audi designer in charge of styling

Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good

they should really rebrand themselves

hummmm, try again sweetie

AFAIK ex-M-division engineer works at Hyundai (he helped develop the i30 N for example)

Wouldn't surprise me if they shared engineers since they're the same company, the designer of the Stinger also did the i30 and Tucson.

Man, this looks so damn cheap, it looks like the bastard child of the Mercedes E-Class, an Audi and a Chevy Malibu

>those vents
lmao

Yeah for about 1000km

It does look like BMW. I literally saw one out on the street the other day thinking it looked like a 3 series. I pull up and see the Kia badge

Don't mind me getting butthurt over here, but have you ever driven an Alfa, especially the new Giulia ? They don't have any more problems than comparable german cars. Sure, they're not up to japanese standards, but neither are the Germans.

>Koreans
>Imitating
>Audi

agreed
they cant copy their own design?
do you even know what they fuck youre talking about?
specially from the same painter, no painting is completely original. you have a tendency to do the same, over and over.

>they cant copy their own design?
I didn't know KIA made the A7

>not understanding why im referring to painters
you feign being dumb pretty well, bust stop pretending being a retard. same designer. he will, inevitably, design something close to what he did last time.

he should try not to, especially if he moves to a low tier brand like Kia from a high tier brand like Audi

they legitimately cant. its how he feels a car should look, no matter the brand.
its like when you do math equations. its very, very hard to find another way to solve it differently than you already did unless someone teaches you how to do so.

Except Peter Schreyer didn't even design the A7.