>yes
>no

>being too slow

You need to get more images, OP.

Did I use that one before? My b

Yes.

Why'd you post the shoop?

Serph has a nice ass

Exactly. They all could swap persona and had affinities that could be dealbreakers considering how they influenced SP costs, or at worst compatibility, be unable to use at all/only be able to use its support skill but not be able to actually equip them in battle.

Besides, they didn't completely rely in persona stats as in neo persona, back then characters had their own human stats that then were averaged with the stats of the equipped persona. They still favored certain builds so its not like all characters were the same if they equipped X persona as if would happen if they entirely relied in persona for stats.

Anyways, the biggest excuse I've heard from neo persona babbies about party wide persona swap systems is that the characters would be too overpowered, as if they had never played the original trilogy. I mean, it's not like you can create ultimate persona at early or midgame, inheritance limitations is a thing and in their ideal overpowered scenario, skill cards are super plentiful or the game shits repels and drain cards at you.

If there was some way to limit what you could and could not be weak/strong to, that'd go a long way. 1 more encourages minimizing weaknesses, which you could fairly trivially do if you could swap everyone about. Affinities and individual stats can only do so much. Proper press turn in persona when

Is the old streamer xboxhueg/fagetbox around?

It's not like neo persona really lets enemies take advantage of it that easily. Just remove the one character most susceptible to get weakness hit and that's all, and I doubt it would kill not using let's say skull or panther in a single dungeon where their weakness is spammed.

So yeah, even in the current format enemy use of one more is trivialized to the point it is a non issue considering the game gives you a shitton of pointless character that are that numerous only due you cannot do anything about their weaknesses, and a bit later in the game, you can swap them on the fly with the same ease you could swap persona in previous game in the unlikely case you fucked up and brought somebody weak to the main element of the dungeon

can I have some based demi fiend memes

Why do we hate Heat again?
I would mind if they at least made cast more customisable even with affinities with personas or wild card shit, like using the skill cards or more manual and direct growth in their stats like incense or making hangouts to develop those stats would be just as great too.
>Fusion spells
Should be put with how baton passing works too, three was the last game with them period, right? They should return. Shit like Tower's gun skills could be a gateway to bringing that shit back too.
>Proper press turn in persona when
>breaking what little balance it had already

>Why do we hate Heat again?
He's literally our guy though

PRIME

MINISTER

>balance
>when P5 Slinks throw in several crazy mechanics that trivialize the game

I'm playing through SMT II for the first time, I understand that I need 10 int and 10 mag for a certain event. Int has its uses from what I heard, but mag is actually worthless for Aleph. So there are drinks + incense that get up my mag, do I actually need to put any points into mag to reach 10 mag or can I just find some incense and take the mag drink?

My favorite meme is how playing gun games with a kid somehow gives you the power to halve the enemies's HP with a gun ambush, because joker totally didn't think he could do that until he played with a kid

Hence little.
You don't want it to be crit Hassou Tobi now with more turn abuse.
Besides that balance breaking can be fixed by simply adding a bullshit optional boss like Elizabeth/Satan/Demifiend/Masakado/Stephen into the mix to at least justify strength arcana.
But that always seems to be re release/DLC thing now for atlus and the twins are too easy.

Look I'm not a lolicon. Never had anything close to that urge. But replaying Raidou? Seeing this girl?

I get it.

Was that Beelzebub?
Or was Beelzebub the Chancellor of hell?

Goddamn that artwork is so shitty

Dude's passing a kidney stone on the ground while some androgynous big spooky demon fucker has an expression on his face that conveys zero emotion, what a godawful fucking design, you can tell kaneko or whoever drew it thought "oh shit, this is the supreme dark emperor of darkness" or some gay ass shit and probably jerked his little boy fedora cock. Hazama himself looks like a faggot, seriously, did he drop out of a burton movie or something lmao is he going to sing some voltaire or goth emo dark cabaret garbage while preening? And then you have the protagonist designs with no knees

Why did people like this shit again? Hackeko has choked any creative desire out of the series from its roots, glad doi's trying to bring at back (though dsj looks like shit). Fucking christ even the 4 archangels, centaur, and lilith are better than a lot of mid 90s kaneko trash

She's a demon, probably she's like five hundred years old so its okay.

Kek

AIn!

they're used to it

>Dude's passing a kidney stone on the ground while some androgynous big spooky demon fucker has an expression on his face that conveys zero emotion

How do I fight Daisoujou in Nocturne? Apparently, there's some soul I need to find somewhere to activate his event?

>No shota demons
Kaneko is a hack

He was making a reference.

Fight Thor first then go to the East part of Ikebukuro

I've become smitten with this 80's angel. How do I cope?

strawpoll.me/12925438

That nigga looks like a deranged rapist

marriage

Rape her until the lustful desires fills her with sin and transforms first into a fallen angel and later into a full blown lust demon

Hey I'm random and wacky. I played Raidou 2 before Raidou 1. Is it possible to go back and play 1? Spork.

No. Literally impossible.

It will be hard to get used to it. Raidou 2 was a huge jump in gameplay quality. Still worth it if you like the atmosphere and story, or you could simply watch a let's play/story scenes video series

REPENT, SINNER.

Raidou 2's gameplay was a lot smoother and more fun than Raidou 1's.
But Raidou 1 had a better story and one of my favorite SMT antagonists.

As long as you do it at night so cops won't catch you.
If someone knocks your door when you are playing mute the game and pretend that you aren't home.

Is't this the game that takes place after SMT I law route? Translation when?

>Not commiting a sin with the celestial host

It's like you don't like divine pussy

>tfw degenerate lolicon with a sadism fetish
At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

I've seen this a lot of times, so I can't believe I only now noticed Metatron

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna go play SMTII later.

But your children will be huge deformed gingers.

Well this
Just give me a 4-5 main cast+Navigator that's actually developed and relevant to the plot beyond their introduction

Airi is for bully

MY DEMONS ARE A BIT DIFFERENT

Post meme builds pls

Level them all to 99 for the maximum meme team.

Fuck it I want to see if this is something that would work

discord.gg/9k9m9c4
Possible /smtg/ discord server

If its shit or dead I can just delete it at the end of the day

>discord
What is the point of the general then? Fuck off.

This is the closest thing to a meme build I made.
"Clean your 3ds" I know. This is an old picture.

>implying you wouldn't do this

ty

Airi's round face

I'm on it now.

Is there a good fusion guide so I can work them to maximum meme status?

I found it funny that they actually gave Shido what was basically Beast Eye like half of the bosses in Nocturne. It would be hilarious if he could have just gone full on Mot in Merciless mode and wipe you. He probably could at the very least wipe you out with Tarukaja, Marakuna, Tyrant Wave, but he always just uses Masukuna instead.

The ultimate meme build for Jack Frost is

Ice Pleroma
High Ice Pleroma
Refridgerate
Spirit Focus
Concentrate
Repel Fire
Enduring Soul
Ice Pierce

Making this build to OHKO Masakado instead of the standard urielshitter felt so good

I hate her so much yet I want to do lewd stuff with her.

Shido having multiple turns is too mu-

Apparently the line in SMTIV:A is just a hypothetical. "I won't let anyone get in my way; man, demon or even prime minister". But a prime minister trying to stop you from challenging Lucifer so you can become his general sounds like something that'd happen in one of these games. Like 12 of the Ars Goetia fight you so you don't take their jobs or some shit.

Anyone manage to rip the Durarara characters from the Japanese version of DeSu2?

>Why do we hate Heat again?
Since when is that a thing?
I wasn't aware

Setanta pulled that shit on me more than Mot, I remember random enemies pulling that shit in DDS too.

Eh, just figured it might be a fun thing to try out.

Can we get Nakajima from /g/?

Will she be the Marie of Strange Journey?

I'm looking forward to it.

Persona babbies would cry if they played games other than nu-persona

>Dumb nigger fag clings to a dying medium.gif
Image boards are over.

Only if we get Akito from /r9k/

Veeky Forums at least since these threads are getting slower and slower

You niggas gonna get one of those new 2DS XLs? My XL is starting to peel away the outer layer on the sides after all the MH hours so I'll probably get one to put in reserve.

Never. I don't believe in portables other than my phone. Home consoles forever.

Just checked my save file and I haven't opened it up in a good while. I think I was going for another round of Waifu Sentai Flynnonger, but got bored grinding for cash to summon them.

I think I'll spend a few hours each day them up to par on my new Neutral Route run to cuck Bobo.

Wish me luck.

Post Get Smoked edits

is cute

Made for rape and lots of creampie

Shit girl

Don't rape Airi

Fresh from the shitty meme mines.

What MH would you recommend someone to play?

You're shit

No reason to play anything but the most recent one.

Mechanics improve with every iteration.

Portables are real.