While most of us can agree that cars don't attract girls, what are some cars that will scare them away?

While most of us can agree that cars don't attract girls, what are some cars that will scare them away?
>it's kind of ugly haha
>where do I plug in my phone?
>this ride is so rough!
>it's so loud in here
>why does it have air brakes?

Any hatchback or poverty barge will hinder you, but honestly you can drive literally anything and they generally won't care at all unless if it's something that's obviously expensive or even a personal favorite of theirs like a mustang or jeep. Girls love mustangs and jeeps because of the 'not like other girls' image they get from it.

Seriously.

Any car that's dirtier than her own.

Car with dents, scratches, no a/c, is very dirty and stinky inside and out.

Any car that has been farted in, EVEN ONCE.

also, cars with out direct injection.

Depends on what girls your after. Stuck up cunts need shiny paint wheels clean interiors and ac.

Down to earth girls will be fine with your 20 y.o. Shit box as long as you keep it clean it rins decent and has some personality to bring to the table.

Crack whores dont give a fuck as long as you got a boner and $5.

I drive a hatch and girls have liked it. Maybe youre just projecting

At least the women I know only care about cars as an appliance. The requirements are that it runs good and can go from point a to b in comfort, seats 4+ passengers, can haul a decent amount of crap and isn't a busted up rust-bucket.

Pickup trucks and mini-vans get women around here wet.

Anything that makes you look poor.

>why does it have air brakes?

Honestly, some guy driving around every day in a rig that used air brakes as their daily driver would probably scare me quite a bit too, and I'm a guy. Though that may just be because my only experience with air brake equipped vehicles has been 20-something year old bucket trucks, which are pretty much the automotive equivalent of driving a nightmare.

An ex of mine broke up with a guy because he drove a poverty hatch.

Hatches are not accepted by southern girls. You don't have to drive a lifted truck, but you can't drive a euro econocuckbox.

>manual transmission
>cloth seats
>8+ years old
>(Optional) body rust. Bad paint. On of those non factory silver stereos with purple lights.

What even has air brakes besides semi trucks?

Motorcycles, after the honeymoon effect wears off.

For instance just the ninja 250 which is a fucking commuter bike has no room to put anything, no gas gauge, etc.

Though I still love motorcycles, women prob hate them.

>>What even has air brakes besides semi trucks?
I think the joke is that the grill mistakes the blowoff valve for air brakes.

Literally any old diesel econobox, like an old diesel van or a diesel small car.

Or just a really old ill maintained car.

girls dont even know what air brakes are regardless

Most girls don't give a shit.

One of my coworkers had a fucking VW bug that was one rusted panel to look like a rat rod, and he pulled mad pussy because he was good looking and outgoing.

any thing that is more than a year old

sounds like very small chances of scaring away

bugeye is cute

>air brakes
maybe the spoiler is being confused for an air brake, like the ones fighter jets have.

When ur QT3.14 gf loves your AC less AW11 and told you that you're not allowed to sell it.

She hasn't seen it in person yet, but she already told me she doesn't like my 2003 Bugeye WRX/STI.
But the Bugeye is an acquired taste and I'm sure it will grow on her.

give it a twingo headlight mod and we're talking