>draenei are shemales
>both elf races are shemales
>orcs are shemales
>trolls are shemales
>tauren are shemales
>worgen are shemales
>now dwarves are shemales
ENOUGH

Hey, atleast im not afraid of Males like all the other shemale players.

where did i say BAD you mong i said worst

Should I jump out my of my window (I live on second floor; potentially lethal if I apply enough pressure to my neck in landing) or resub to wow?

I played BrM in 7.0, it was the worst by a long shot. Arguably still viable, but still the worst.
It's actually the best now, for progression at least, but it's getting nerfed soon.

vashj best warcraft girl

corpse party master race

does anyone happen to know who exactly are the people ERP'ing as swole big dick nigs? Are they like actual black dudes, white dudes, white women, or what?

Just wait, the ERPing degenerates will start rolling female undead and saying "my undead sewed a penis onto her crotch hehe!!" Nothing is safe

don't forget about aka6

who is the best shortstack and why is it gob?

what's the deal with shemales, its gay

Basically I want to start playing seriously again but my main was a bear druid. I've started healing on my monk and kinda would prefer to stick to one character so I'm wonder if it's worth to fuck with brm or nah

we remember the queen.

literally just stay on the druid

>make a point to /pet and /kiss at all blood elf girls on my draenei female (male)
>usually they play along
>one dude lectures me on why draenei are shit and how the space goat thing is incorrect and a forced meme and they should be called squids like they were in BC
>this goes on for 20 minutes at least without me even replying

Did I just trigger an actual autist?

ya but i like mistweave

begone phoneposter

hello there brother i beat you to it

I got back into the game but I haven't bought legion yet (I haven't played since mop)
Is it worth it to do draenor quests on my 100 resto druid main to get flying or should i just level an alt

roll again
please no references to child molestation this time

Why do so many E and RPers confuse writing a lot of fucking words with good writing? Just cause you write 8 sentences doesn't mean it reads even half fucking decently.

>tfw you just want to do your invasion WQs but the server's two biggest, shittiest "we invite anyone with a pulse" "WPvP" guilds have turned the entire zone into a shithole

fuck warsong battalion

Such lewd armour without actually being technically lewd.

male erp'ers have a tendency to be creepers and autists, so everyone else just rolls a shemale for word sex'ing

Why does literally every single monk use Warmongering Gladiator set?

Stop being guildless.

>fall for the pvp server meme
>complain when pvp happens
l m a o

flying isn't worth it unless you're dead set on doing Draenor content
you're looking at ~72 hours /played of dailies and alts can level through Draenor in about an hour with looms and a 300% experience pot

>PVP IS HAPPENING ON A PVP SERVER WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

wish EU got guilds like these that still knows what fun is

>playing on a pvp server

>you (female) will never sit in the Mage Quarter with your group of lesbian girlfriends

PvP realms are seriously greatest meme of all time

>Its a guy uses smiley faces giving the illusion he is a female to get suckers like me to join his raid
STOP IT

man, last time wpvp was fun was when the pvp vendors were on a fucking mile high bridge in MoP. i cliffed so many people, some of them didn't have access to flying and there wasn't a connecting flight point for miles on the townlong side.
>trying to actually fight anyone more than 2 ilvls higher than you
youtube.com/watch?v=KpvAR5KqkBQ

explain this

this guy gets it
>using 9 sentences just to explain how you sit on a bench next to someone

I think I average 3-5 lines, but in exchange for the length I compact my writing and actually describe shit. So many RPers sound like Stephen King when he first started writing that I want to fucking die. They used words and descriptors just to use them instead of actually thinking about what they want. Shit triggers me hard and it's not even a WoW exclusive thing.

>be 894
>tap a they fucking explode

Hnnghh.

>Your quest log is full.

You can also tell that most of them only ever read crappy licensed books like Star Wars or WoW stuff. So they're always "shooting glances" and shit like that. Reminds me of the one time I read a Star Wars novel and every other page had the word "slender" on it, and people constantly "barked orders" or "coolly said" and so on. There's a certain set of words and phrases that are reused to the point of self-parody in bad novels.

I don't! I use T18 with a Mistdancer Helm

>log in
>get to wq
>disconnected
>log back in
>stuck on auth
>disconnected
>try again
>disconnected

epic game

SERVERS DOWN

What 3rd world country are you in? Brazil? Russia? America?

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/status

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

BLIZZARD JUST GOT BOMBED!

who else won their bg due to being ahead and then server lag?

Insecure white man and "gurlls"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE BACK SERVERS

Let's post some UI!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bout time

>After 60 minutes of waiting in q finally got into dungeon needed for alt quest
>Realms down

How the hell do I go about finding a guild to raid with?

servers are down

im going to fucking kill myself

I mean, even authors like Robert Jordan, etc, use descriptors like that too, but I guess the big difference is they don't usually over-saturate their novels with it. They also take the time to actually describe things properly. Instead of focusing on body size/shape (unless it's a main feature of the character) they'll describe their clothes, posture, hair, etc. Things that contribute to their actual attitude and demeanor.

*shoots gun in the air*
shut up, no crying.

AMERICLAPS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wowprogress , check there for your realm/timezone and look for a guild that suits you (raid times, attitude , progress and that shit)

Are they hotfixing nethershard drop rates again?

so why are all of my emissary quests already 1/4 when i haven't done shit?

not complaining, but it's weird

SERVERS ARE DOWN HOLD ME WOWG

Daily reminder that there are people with 880+ilevel that were unable to get all 2-4 challenge skins on each 110 character within 6 hours of mage tower 1 open. I mean why even play at this point if you can't even do a simple pve pissbaby challenge where you have to kick and kite.

time to check /aco/ warcraft thread

>jumped off the ship after the scenario boss when it wasn't the valsharah invasion

pretty neat but why the font?

So this is happening. Guess it's time to shitpost.

I can relate.

I had someone harshly criticize me and cut the RP short because I wasn't "descriptive enough." For context, I walked in the room and sat down, and the emote was a grand total of like two lines.

Amateur novelists need to fuck off sometimes.

I want to bury myself in that cleavage, not gonna lie.

>tfw there is no val'kyr NPC to press you into her bosom, ala Mylune in Hyjal

>JUST finish DK class campaign
>Frost DK
>gonna switch my artifact appearance to the sweet red one and my transmog to the red ICC DK set
>servers go down
Fuck.

>Challenge that requires you to have certain lego's
that have no other use except for this fight.

bet you're a destro lock who just walked right in and stood there.

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

>tfw im sharing this thread with BM cucks

>in scenario
>finally down the boss and mount before the servers go down
>fades to black and loads
>comes back
>literally falling from the sky off the ship
>INSTANCE NOT FOUND
>become a ghost
>start falling again
>YOU ARE NOT IN AN INSTANCE, TELEPORTING TO NEAREST GRAVEYARD
>falling from the sky again
>YOU ARE NOT IN AN INSTANCE, TELEPORTING TO NEAREST GRAVEYARD
>finally cuts me off

t. didn't have to do Xylem

i like handwritten fonts

Don't worry, you can just stare at the hundreds of other DKs that look just like you

>forgot image etc.

I always thought it was weird that you can change your artifact color to something that doesn't match your spell effects. Or not that you can, but that anyone does it. Doesn't it look weird when you cast shit?

Xylem is just a gear test, but a really shitty one. took me 891 on my SV i believe.

I understand that when it comes to the artifact weapons, but I've actually rarely, if ever, seen any of the colors of the ICC set on anything other than me or NPCs.

>gonna switch my artifact appearance to the sweet red one and my transmog to the red ICC DK set
>to the red ICC DK set

so in other words you'll look exactly like Darion Mograine

Okay, for some weird reason I can't attack Booty Bay Bruisers. It's saying it's not a valid target.

This saved me from the shittiest imaginable ToV PUG. God bless.

What are some addons you can't play without /wowg/?

Panda players need not respond

survival is the easiest spec to do it on. It's way harder as a frost DK, you pretty much need Prydaz to do it without massively outgearing it

SERVERS ARE DOWN REEEEEEEEE

You said you play a DK, right?
I don't believe you.

Why are all the fury warrior weapon skins so bad?