ASX Thread - Applauding New Faggotry Edition

Last Thread
>1755426

General Veeky Forums is concensus as follows..

Conservative Gains:
>HSO
>VOC
>TLS
>GXY

High Risk:
>BSM
>NUH
>RMX

Moon Stocks:
>MLS
>A2M

youtu.be/TxXEU9WePtE

Topics of discussion:
>Fuck off Reddit, we're full
>Lithium
>Zinc
>Graphite

Other urls found in this thread:

ggg.gl/projects/specialty-metals-kvanefjeld/
dce2.au.dk/pub/SR200.pdf
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/28/greenland-narsaq-uranium-mine-dividing-town
proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/172319/greenland-minerals-and-energy-targeted-by-major-uranium-etf-172319.html
hotcopper.com.au/threads/5-grander.2938292/page-13#.WI8b6fl97IX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_stock_exchanges
m.asx.com.au/m/announcements.xhtml;jsessionid=vl1uC7NPx11cHm9fSgD4yW0P.node120?issuerCode=GGG
theaustralian.com.au/business/dataroom/mystery-us-suitor-tests-water-on-possible-fairfax-media-buy/news-story/297e42db5367bfae66a73e6ae0c25b66
reddit.com/r/ausstocks/comments/5pl8hf/would_like_to_get_peoples_thoughts_and/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RMX OR MLS
Opinions?

Add mgx to conservative gains.
Iorn ore company with 400 million in the bank. Share price under 40c

I hold neither (GXY/PLS are my Lithium stocks, much less risky which is more suitable to my preferences) but if I had to choose I'd go with RMX provided you're willing to buy and hold for a while.

I think MLS will have their drilling results out first though so depends on your time preferences.

LRS and GPP are other junior Lithium exploration companies.

Why would you prefer RMX?

I agree MLS will have their results out first, RMX doesn't even have full approval to drill nor have they hired any contractors as far as Im aware.

RMX:
>Possible huge lithium site the likes of Clayton valley
>Is in America with a close proximity to the Giga-Factory
>2Mil in cash

MLS:
>Possible plays in 3 different minerals; Lithium, Zinc and Graphite
>Have already commenced drilling and a re apparently die for results any day now

Anything else?

Same reasons as you, CRs are a real issue with spec stocks and RMX has so much cash in the bank the little risk of such a thing occurring is appealing. The location as well is key, especially with uncertainty with imports (Lithium imports for example) under the Trump government.

MLS I didn't know had a zinc and graphite interests. If the guy before was after a Lithium exploration company perhaps LRS and GPP I mentioned earlier would be more up his alley.

Your post is like the investing version of this pic

>LRS and GPP
What can you tell me about these?

They're both bigger than RMX by about 10M, LRS is exploring some region in Argentina I believe. I don't know much about their financials but RMX's 2M cash on hand would be hard to beat I'd imagine, but I might be wrong

That's all I know really, as I said don't hold either

GGG mah niggas

This would be the only smallcap i would consider at the moment. However it just hit an new high so i might watch this week. Maybe grab a dip if possible

BOTSWANA METALS LIMITED
If you want to make some real money.

Has anyone here used a margin loan?

Tell me more about GGG, what makes it so special? They do mining don't they?

ggg.gl/projects/specialty-metals-kvanefjeld/
tl;dr: Uranium mines/rare earth projects in Greenland, they don't have government permission yet
If Greenland ever wants be become independent from denmark they have to look for new industries besides fishing.
This is a report from the Danish Centre for Environment and Energy and they seem quite positive on the issue:
dce2.au.dk/pub/SR200.pdf

read the summary from page 18 on. The "Kvanefjeld" project refers to Greenland Minerals.

It's high risk/potentially high reward, so don't put all your money in there

This is my main concern. Such an easy political target for some grandstanding libshits who decides they want to bang their drum a bit.

Does anyone know if there is an ASX equivalent of r/wallstreetbets?

/r/ausfinance and /r/ausstocks are the closest you'll get I reckon this Veeky Forums thread is better though

Quiet day on the ASX today, bump

Im surprised AGY gets so little play here. Considering how much this board loves meme stocks and is willing to shill the fuck out of nobodies like RMX and MLS, I thought it would be right up ASX's alley.

- Decent working capital after raising 3mil from investors @ 3c per share. SP is currently 2.6c
- Starting construction of it's pilot plant at it's main Rincon lithium project in Argentina. Puts it well ahead of "awaiting approval" or "awaiting drill results"
- Brine project, not this hardrock meme. Far cheaper production.
- Project located in the famed "Lithium" triangle which holds 70% of the worlds lithium reserves.
- Argentina currently projected to become the largest exporter of lithium in the world over the next decade

It's a relative sleeper at the moment.

Interesting. Going to watch.

Meanwhile... rmx and mls on the move.

50c rise for A2M when mid year financials release in Feb

It's because all of the anti-RMX shills shot themselves

What a nothing day

Announcement tomorrow for MLS. Don't ask me how I know

mfw cleared 3k on rmx, feels good. Few weeks before they announce drilling so plenty of time to wait for the dip & buy back in :D.

Long article about GGG in The Guardian
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/28/greenland-narsaq-uranium-mine-dividing-town

Also ETF increasing its stake
proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/172319/greenland-minerals-and-energy-targeted-by-major-uranium-etf-172319.html

Up 11% today

How does this work?

Complete noob here.
How do I start trading shares.
What is the best site to start?
I need an account on some trading page right?
I would start with this small stocks like GGG and AGY.
Thanks guys

Open an anz bank account and sign up to self wealth for lowest fee trading. (9.90 regardless of size) need minimum $600 before you can buy

Or open a Cba Cdia account & commsec account - their app and site are really good, but brokerage is minimum 19.90 a trade. Need minimum $500 to buy

k tnx
can I do this from Europe?

Go open up an account with Commsec, its completely free, that way without even putting any money in you can get a feel for how a trading site works. Commsec is easily the best site.

Open up an account and start browsing/ reading about stocks on there. Take EVERYTHING people say on there with a HANDFUL of salt.

If you want to trade spec stocks, check out hotcopper.com.au/threads/5-grander.2938292/page-13#.WI8b6fl97IX
basically thats a thread where people start with 5K then trade small cap stocks and post about their trades.

How much do you have to start off with?

LMFAO this is a thread for the AUSTALIAN stock exchange.

Find yours and start trading there first, it will be more simple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_stock_exchanges

This is still some good advice for Aussies IMO

>Open up an account and start browsing/ reading about stocks on there. Take EVERYTHING people say on there with a HANDFUL of salt.

Open up an account on hot copper*

I said I was noob

hey cunts

where do you guys go to look up various company filings such as quarterly / annual earnings reports for ones that are listed on the asx? ive become used to searching for filings for US securities on the SEC website but are currently having issues trying to find the equivalent documents for companies listed on the asx

i went though the ASIC site and it telling me that i have to pay for these filings. have i taken a wrong turn? any help would be appreciated

Asx site under company announcements

never mind i just found the shit i was looking for on the asx website, i probably shouldve looked there first instead of being a dingus

Anyone else waiting for a dip before buying into more gxy?

Sold out of MRQ at 2.8, bought back in at 2.1 to try and squeeze some new FOMO gains

> it's now 1.6

I literally think sec.gov can help you

Its also in the company information tab in commsec

Quarterly day today! Anyone else waiting for an Ann?

yeah, keen to see what KAI come out with.

bought in at 3c it's 3.4c now. Tempted to sell but want more gainz.

how do you guys invest in international stock markets?

Is there a way to split the holdings in a commsec account so they can be followed as a separate portfolio? Or do you have to create a new account?

I want to play with this 5 grander thread without manually recording every trade I make, but I dont want the p/l to be tied into my normal portfolio.
If that makes sense.

ETFs and managed funds are the simplest way, other wise using a broker like Bell Potter can invest internationally

Get a second HIN or commsec account. Or use selfweath for 9.90 brokerage trades

So when you guys talk about investing in the NYSE, do some of you have brokers, or is the NYSE open to anyone?

Commsec lets you set up an international trade account. You need to fill out a couple extra forms, one being a W-8BEN which if i remember correctly is a US tax form to let the IRS know you aren't a US tax payer.

Yeah I set one up the other day. Just needed the one form with a written signature. Took a photo of it and emailed it to the email address they provided. Too easy.

i tell ya what m8s you guys sure shill this overpriced broker

You dont need to buy shares and thus pay of overpriced brokerage to see the company info, just open a commsec account. Which I think is free if you have a netbank account.
Use Interactive Brokers if you want the cheapest brokerage

Down over $13k on SRX, and now trading has been put on hold because of a lawsuit for "misleading and deceptive conduct".

Guess I'm not getting that money back anytime soon

GGG published their quarterly report today
m.asx.com.au/m/announcements.xhtml;jsessionid=vl1uC7NPx11cHm9fSgD4yW0P.node120?issuerCode=GGG

tl;dr at the beginning of the report

What price did you buy in at?

Initially bought in at $22.75, bought a bit more at $24.00, then sold it after a jump up to $30.

Got greedy when I saw it still creeping up, and since their previous clinical trials were actually fairly promising and I knew there were more to be published this year, I bought back in at $32. Wish I sold when it peaked at around $40 after that, but there you go, I fucked up.

Is ooo worth buying since opec started getting its shit together?

You cunts saw MJJ ?? It went up 25% today!!

So you bought in at 0.20?

I hope you're talking about MMJ. I bought in at .185 when Trump got elected. Interested to see what the cross-border listing on the TSV actually means. Hopefully the thing starts turning a fucking profit because it will move like a rocket is under its arse if it does.

Where can I go to easily search for company financial reports?

asx

Ah thanks user. I was on the asx site but was having a shitty time navigating it. Managed to find them now.

Nah I didnt. I brought SAS bra; they about to launch Nano satellites & shits for africans
MMJ - good luck m8

Today's your chance champ

Is AGY the next GXY?

No, according to Veeky Forums RMX is

AGY is a fair way off where GXY is, but unlike a lot of these "awaiting results" nano-caps, AGY is actually making progress.
It's also not experiencing the same amount of hype as RMX despite being a fair way ahead.

What makes it better than RMX? Should it be added to our meme list?

One stock that seems promising I never hear mentioned here is ALC

Why are you guys not investing in cryptos?

>ASX thread

Is it listed on the ASX?

Be interesting to see, it is trading very low currently.

OOO has quite a high expense ratio though so you wouldn't want to be holding it for ages.

Its a shame when posts dont get replies I know nothing much about oil and won't pretend to - any thoughts?

Who is still on MLS?

Yeah, i bought back in after realising small profit

Is anyone else surprised that SGH is STILL listed?

Really wonder what's going to happen, just seems to be sinking lower and lower and all the holders are too delusional to face up to it being a trainwreck

Yea I've been watching it. The UK side of the business is 'apparently' doing well. But they have thousands of employee's and some big cases lined up, so I kind of think they will bounce back eventually.

MMJ doing interesting things at the mo...

OK so I made 15% on KAI, considering backing the truck up on either RMX or CCE. Sorta prefer CCE as it's been a steady grower for this year but there's a lot of hype around RMX which I'm I can capitalise on when the institutional investors pump and dump it.

>had order on avz waiting to get hit on AVZ before it went into trading halt
>up 75% on open

Where's the money in putting chimps in space?

how much capital are you guys using to trade with?

~$20K

Every few months i sell back down to the $20K and ride again.

Anyone else liking BID or PSC at the moment?

Seem flat, what've they got going for them?

100k to trade
I sold 23k of XRO yesterday because I'm stupid

What do you guys like about vocus?
I'm sick of owning them, I don't like dodo and iprimus.

Anyone interested in GTK after it hit $3 today?
has liquidity issues though ..... good company

Do you think TLS or TPG will fair any better though? Telecommunications was the worst performing sector last year

PSC is focusing on starting production by mid this year on their Arcadia lithium mine, which would put it only a few steps behind galaxy, my opinion why its staying flat because the mine is in Zimbabwe and people are skeptical that they can start production so soon but that could be one of the benefits of Zimbabwe low infrastructure cost and so on.. i pefer a little more risk for a bigger reward anyways

theaustralian.com.au/business/dataroom/mystery-us-suitor-tests-water-on-possible-fairfax-media-buy/news-story/297e42db5367bfae66a73e6ae0c25b66
What do you reckon about this? Would you buy in now?

quick scope on plebbit

Two guys talk about GXY's operating costs being rather high.. does this have any merit?

reddit.com/r/ausstocks/comments/5pl8hf/would_like_to_get_peoples_thoughts_and/

MLS announcement. Drilling results returned. Numbers look encouraging.

Domestic media is propped up by a litany of regulatory protections and subsidy schemes, especially TV. And even then it can barely compete.

now too high for A2M maybe, think it'll drop before the 15th?

Weekend bump

Who else got on MLS Friday afternoon? Looks primed for a HUGE run next week

it will drop back down to 2.20 when it hits 2.55

Newfag here, is commsec a good broker to use, or will i get jewed?

Australia. Prepare to be jewed

Why?