So what's Veeky Forums doing to their cars this weekend?

so what's Veeky Forums doing to their cars this weekend?

Just finished PCV valve replacement and flywheel cleaning today

So what are you going to do with the rest of your day now that you've spent the 5 minutes changing your PCV?

I ordered an aftermarket radio since my other one doesn't have an AUX cord

>flywheel cleaning
How did you do it?

Checked my sparkplugs, sealed the rocker cover oil leak, reorganized the trunk.

I just did my sparkplugs too.

>car has a misfire
>find pic related when I pull one of my plugs
>replace them
>misfire goes away but a new completely unrelated check engine light appears when I start it up

I just want my car to work so I can drive it. I just bought some new summer tires and I've barely been able to use them yet.

Getting some graphics put on. Front of car will look like pic related

My friend and I did three complete suspensions swaps last Saturday. Two Miatas and my WRX.

Yesterday I put a stage 2 openecu tune on my newish 2003 WRX, hooked up my intercooler sprayer to the passenger side windshield washer, and bled the brake system.

Last summer I did my first headgasket swap on an 85 AW11. Currently in the middle of a 1.6l NA Miata headgasket swap. Going to torque it down tomorrow.

Done tons of alternator and serpentine belts. Timing belts aren't too bad either. Honestly headgaskets are pretty damn easy. I also only use jackstands. I also have a very small ratchet/socket and spanner set, along with a harbor freight torque wrench and breaker bar. I've had zero training and learned everything on my own because my dad is clueless about cars and thought me nothing.

I washed mine and took it to a charity event.

Well I spent the last two weeks repairing or replacing every major mechanical system in my Mustang, so this weekend I just cleaned it up and install a piece of rear window trim.

Next week is front calipers and I treated myself to a subtle chin spoiler

Gonna hopefully get this dumbass car running finally. Can't wait to get cucked by mazda memes again :^)

>he actually bought a rotary

>rotary
>mcpherson strut

are FCs even good

i don't even know anymore

It's a FB, FCs are fuckin gay dude
ya dont fall for the meme

>Finalizing my tune, timing was advanced a little too far and was running into about 2 degrees of ignition correction around 7200rpm

>debating ordering some high flow cats here soon (free updates for my tune)

>maybe a wash

>pic unrelated?

installed a new HU in camry, isn't total garbage
probably going to just drive around tomorrow and listen to music
shitbox is in a good place where commute isn't heartbreaking until winter, time to start tearing into the D21s head and see what's up
>hopefully just a new head gasket and timing set plus water pump
wanteds a little help
mostly moral, some technical
but guy who was totally about learning how to take a head off
and who i helped install a new exhaust mani on his taco
>which was great b/c he double booked my help so i just basically dicked around
>hate it when people do this to me,
won't return my e-mails
and my other watch while i work friend has cancer and can't be in the sun
so whatever do it by myself as usual
>tfw really just wanted someone to steer my truck while I pull it into the yard with my shitbox
FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE

I also changed the spark plugs in my car. Does anyone have an idea what could cause one of the plugs to look so different from the others? Three of them were covered in oil but one had only sort of "burnt" oil on it.

Vicinity of oil leak

Potentially bad sparkplug gaskets.

2nd from left looks normal i suppose.

These are perfectly normal 80k mi. plugs.

-New radiator fan motor
-New muffler
-general cleaning

I'm like a battered wife, my car just hurts me and I keep coming back for more. I'm probably getting close to the point where parts prices are becoming even with how much I bought the car.

>have BMW
>both fuel pump and fuel pump circuit shit themselves at the exact same time
>muh superior yurop quality

>All caught up on repairs and maintenance
>Used to it being a shitbox
>Have the weirdest urge to go work on it even though it needs nothing
>Mfw

If your car has a catalytic converter, it may have been damaged by the misfiring.

Also daily reminder to check the sparkplugs tighteness after a couple hundred miles; mine had a loose one.