What do you look forward to the most about the future of cars?

What do you look forward to the most about the future of cars?

absolutely nothing

Cars are already amazing. Problem is we don't have enough money.

>Based chicken poster

Nothing, I want turbos and manuals and diesels... But all I'm gonna get is autonomous driving, electric shit, and shitty "nu-age" interiors with giant touch screens

this, it can only go downhill from here on out.

Literally nothing. Ill take my volvo redblock with me to my deathbed

No the problem is jews

The 27 inch LCD monitor that will be considered "standard" for a nu-car nav system along with the consistently circular interior.This paired with the inability to tow(as found on the Nissan leaf) when it finally quits whirring after 10k miles.

>your kids first car will have to be at least 30 years old to be worth anything

Nothing as a motorcyclist.
Older cars imo were superior due to less blindspots, not hackable, and lacking bullshit that you don't need.

The only thing I think should be implemented is some sort of system in SUVs to prevent stupid whores from texting and driving, but then they'd just expand it to include completely harmless things like speeding.

Cant wait for the autobrake in someones car to slam my candy ass with enough force to break my shitty cheap seatbelt and send me careening through the windshield

It's weird to me that we're going to be one of the last generations to enjoy such a pure driving experience. There are no more cars that will someday be classics being produced, and anything remotely "classic material" is fucked up in some way or another.

And frankly it's because of this that car culture is dead. I think it's kinda why I didn't "get" car culture until recently (and I'm in my twenties) there's nothing to be really EXCITED about. I'm not saying every modern car is shit, but I think the lines have blended. Nobody cares about performance anymore. It's always MUH MPG MUH SAFETY MUH FAMILY MODEL. So it's no wonder the only people who give a shit about cars are bros, weebs, and older guys. I mean fuck, I'm going to need install gentoo on a new car because points out, cars have all this extra bullshit that I didn't ask for.

I've never driven one, but can you imagine something like the RX7 coming out today? Holy fuck, the mainstream media and Environmental SJWs would have a fucking fit about it. Furthermore, I think performance has started to plateau a bit. Engines were advancing crazy fast in the 20th century, but in the past 20 years or so, I think we're growing stagnate.

I'm projecting a bit, but yeah. I think the future is grim for cars as anything other than a mode of transportation. Enthusiasts will still exist, but all it takes is a government fun tax and that'll be the end of it

There is not a single thing i look forward to when it comes to future cars.

Cars are built for people who do not care about cars, they are built for people who only care about getting from A - B and charging their phone along the way.
not for enthusiasts.
all the little bits of shit they have and or are adding to cars are for normies and none of it impresses or excites me.
"ooooo new hands free system for my phone so exciting"

Sir, if the RX-7 came out today environmentalists, SJWs and the mainstream media would not give less of a shit. The thing about car culture and why we consider it to have deteriorated is not because of reactionary movements, but simply because nobody gives a shit about the enthusiast scene. Nobody except enthusiasts have cared about performance cars for the last 50 years in the US at least, nowadays the only real impression performance cars have on normies is a brand name and some buzzwords like "carbon fiber" and "V12". As such, if the RX9 does come out, it will fly completely under the radar for most people including the media and SJW environmentalists, neither whom will even know what a rotary is, much less about why it may be triggering to them.

non autonumous cars being outlawed and all in efficient cars that run on fossil fuels being hunted down and destroyed by the worlds goverments

Dont forget how well it can play daquan's new mixtape in america

electric boogaloo

Nothing. I am stuck in the 80's-90's and I am not leaving.

I actually think a small, light electric roadster would be fun. Basically a Tesla Roadster but affordable and not almost 3,000 lb.

Chicken gifs when?

Cops enforcing laws where they don't need to be enforced killed the scene imo, but then again I was born too late to be involved in any scene.

If cops just let ricers close off one road once a weekend for a few hours and race it, there would be very little street racing anywhere else.

Cops used to do that in Japan and more rural parts of the US iirc.

that electric cars will kill off the burgers beloved pos muuhhh veeeeeattteee "muscle" car

The return of pop up headlights, and the absolutely annihilation of round and soft cars. I am also seriously hoping for a comeback of the 70's muscle aesthetics.

More chicken based anything.(not the poop part like,just the stomping around with eyes that judge part.)

It's like you don't even like cars.
Why are you even here?

yfw electric cars can't plug into you stupid outlets.
Also,you know what..... nevermind, don't give a shit about you,too busy living a comfy life in America.

Because my country is a shit and I must hate America because that is all my government let's me afford, reddit.