What's the cheapest motorcycle I can get that won't make me look like a faggot, kill me and still be quick/fun to ride...

What's the cheapest motorcycle I can get that won't make me look like a faggot, kill me and still be quick/fun to ride? I'm 20 if it matters

older SV or ninja 650. you can get either for less than 3k

$16k retro cafe bikes like the one you posted are prime targets for faggots.

And any bike can kill you

I like the way they look but I doubt I'd actually buy one

and by not kill me I mean not a piece of shit that will explode while I'm on it

a used one
how you treat it will determine how safe it is, no bike is out to protect you from yourself

Gsxr750. Put it in b mode if you're a cuck

I should mention I've never ridden a motorcycle before

faggot

Oh, a Hayabusa then

All bikes make you look like fag. All bikes are fast. Even 250 sportbikes are faster than average cars. All bikes are dangerous, wear gear.

Turbo busa

Ninja 250

Got mine with 4k miles, no mechanical issues or scratches for $1500, but it's from 2005.

>msf
>busa
> . . .
>happiness

LAND OF THE FREE

for the price of a 250 not only could I make my car faster than a 250, I wouldn't need to get another insurance policy and it would be a hell of a lot cooler than a 250

What car?

a jetta

not cool by itself but big turbos in econoboxes are definitely cooler than some dinky 250 bike imo

Any jetta will never be cooler than any sportbike. You are delusional.

A used Suzuki sv650. Fast enough you won't get bored of it, there's a billion of them so parts are readily available, comfortable ride position, won't look like a faggot. motorcycle dorks will give you thumbs up.

All motorcycles make you look like a faggot. So just buy whatever is fun for you.

keep trying to justify your babbycycle faggot

DRZ400. God bike

Good choice. Good for just cruising around, good for being a total goon and having fun.

>Silent (Breadbox Resonator)
>cheap to insure
>Smooth 4 cylinder power
>comfortable seating position.

FZ6R mate

Kek.

I just looked up the 650 and this is the first pic