Mazda is coming out with a turbo diesel version of the CX-5. Worth getting excited for...

Mazda is coming out with a turbo diesel version of the CX-5. Worth getting excited for? Looking at buying a Mazda as my next car.

such a chad car

Sounds pretty cool, but is Mazda known for good diesel engines?

No fucking idea.

>focusing on driving dynamics in a midsize crossover instead of practicality and standard features
Mazda is delusional. Normies don't care about G-Vectoring control, and wouldn't understand it if you explained it to them. They want Apple Carplay and shit.

>put iPhone on stand
>use voice commands
>instant Apple Carplay

What is it with normies and wanting to integrate their shitty iOS with everything?

Young dads is who I think they're marketing it to. Comfy enough for a small family, fun enough you don't want to kill yourself while driving because of boredom.

I have a motorcycle for real excitement but the Mazdas sound fun too. At least as fun as you'll get in the class

Why? Diesel is barely more efficient and it's more expensive than gas. It makes sense in the markets where diesel is cheaper than gas, otherwise it's not.

A hatchback is plenty of room for a family of four unless you or your kids are fat fucks. Why is the default family car a crossover for burgers?

when it get 50 mpg the price difference wont be an issue.

Compared to the 42 MPG a normal econobox gets?

The normal gas engine in the CX-5 specifically puts out I think 29mpg average per Mazda.

because everyone drives burgermobiles and females and their cuckbois are insecure about being run over by bigger burgermobiles so they need a big burgermobile

Ever heard of preference? Doubt it since you're from some 3rd world police state

I know it's a foreign concept that people like different things

Mazda is literal shit these days. They are trying to be a fag brand and they will never release a good car ever again

the point of diesel is that you get good mpgs with a larger car instead of having to drive a penalty box.

I'm from Canada m8 and I see the same shit here. I fail to see how poorer fuel economy, handling, and higher prices in exchange for extra space you will never really need constitute a well thought-out preference, but YMMV. How often do you load the car to its full capacity?

>Some people like X over Y
>This is difficult to grasp for you

Autism.

Ride height, family car but don't want to be bunched up super tight. ok mpg and driveability, not a boat like SUVs.

I don't understand Suburbans unless you have someone who drives you around like you're a politician or something, but people have different priorities.

probably use Peugeot engines like ford do

I get about 23-24 combined MPG in my CX-5. I have the 2.5L engine.

I think Mazda makes its own diesel they made a big fuss about it.