I have $10,000 and I want to buy the nicest looking used car available. Preferrably a sports car

I have $10,000 and I want to buy the nicest looking used car available. Preferrably a sports car.

What car can I buy that will make me look rich-ish to the untrained eye and get me girls?

buy a car for $500 and spend the rest on a plastic surgeon to turn you into chad

nobody cares what you do if you're ugly

E92 328i

3 and 1/3 3k civic

bmw z4

has to be really clean

Some user got like a 2003 boxster for like 14k recently

That's a good recommendo, thanks bro

Anything a bit sportier like this?

Honestly just get a lifted diesel truck, unless you get a hyper car girls won't really be impressed just get a truck so you can take country girls mudding. This is the only answer for your problem

Is 2003 the earliest year recommended to go? I was looking at them and the 2000s are in my price range but I don't know if that gen is shit

A 328i is not sporty. Don't fall for the same meme Elliot Rodger did.

2014 Focus

I mean sportier than this

This tbqh

Don't know the boxster well, search rennlist, planet-9 or sixspeed online

Get this Poorcheh

It's funny because if you delete the toyota badging most people would think it's a boxster and you won't get raped on maintenance

That was my point, girls are dumb and can't into cars. Even my dad thought is some kind of cheap porsche.

there are tons of early 2000's boxters on my craigslist between 9-11k, shouldn't be hard to find one really. I guess people see porsche and think it's a really expensive car if that's what OP is going for

You can get a w204 c250 Mercedes. I have a w204 and it actually has attracted girls to me. E92's are too bland I would only get a e92 if you wanted to get a 335i and mod it because the mercedes modding market is small.

>Has 10K
>wants to waste it on a depreciating asset.

get a cheap $2,000 shitbox
and go buy some property or a REIT stock.

Let people do what they want even though I agree because you shouldn't need a car to get grills.

>make me look rich-ish to the untrained eye and get me girls?

Most girls nowadays look for what kind of job you have. The car doesn't matter as you could have borrowed it or you still owe money on it. To the types of girls you are downspiring for, they regard anyone that owes money to be a poor person. They don't mind if you buy them gifts though. If they can get you to gift them dresses and items that make themselves look better, then they will use that on OTHER guys.

This. Spend 1-2k om car and rest to fix your face and enlarge dick.
If youre manlet you probably want longer legs too.

Hey OP just get a good expensive haircut, wax your eyebrows, go to gym.

girls literally don't care about more than that unless they are over 28 which you dont care for anyway.

enjoy.

Don't buy a car to impress bitches and other people. Buy it because you like it and you enjoy driving.
10k US?

When will they learn?

Keep driving what you have now. Spend the money on anabolic steroids and a gym membership.

>country girls

e46 m3

mercedes e500

10 year old s-class mercedes

S U P R E M E
U
P
R
E
M
E

>expensive haircut
lmao

>lifted diesel truck

That doesn't look rich. That looks like you spent your child support payments on those Yosemite Sam mud flaps.

Buy a motorcycle instead.

Could prob get an evo for that
Or a 3000gt

used SC400/300

late 90s- early 00's porsche boxster

Porsche 914/924

Just make sure you save money for repairs. Otherwise theyre a fun car to drive.

Get a used turbo hayabusa and take girls for a 200 mph pull.

What kind of trashy woman is impressed by a car?

>What kind of trashy woman is impressed by >money
>jewelry
>houses
>job
>hair
its basically all the same user, dont fool yourself.

Any not 2D-woman, retard.

is your dad a trap?

>Expensive haircut
>Not shaving your head every 6 months

You choose the one car that will make you look like an alcoholic red neck uncle who's way past his prime.

Non enthusiast won't appreciate.

Legendary

Can this even be done for under $10k? Every douche selling a rusted old truck think it's the rarest thing in the world. Even worse if it's a diesel, then it's made of solid gold.

>Honestly just get a lifted diesel truck

People need to realize the lifted truck meme is high regional. Around here, other than occasional spotless $80K trust-fund-mobiles, the only lifted trucks you see are driven by guys who do framing for money to feed their drug problem and their girlfriends are raising someone else's kid. You'd never get a clean adult woman driving one.

Not the only example, either. Like I sold my Miata for a super clean stock Mustang GT and my girlfriend got mad at me. Around here most nice Mustangs are driven by clean cut guys with good jobs, but where she's from they were only driven by racist rednecks who'd drive around throwing beer bottles at brown Asian girls like her.

335i. 328s and 325s can be around 5-6k

>brown asian girls
u wot
is she one of those latin asian monkeys

Let's say I want to mod it,but only a bit.
Any recommendations?

Her parents were doctors from the Philippines who moved to the US. She was born in North Carolina.

>not 2D-woman
Disgusting

best advice in the thread.

>guys who do framing
Word.
Uh,I found a hammer and the withdrawal sweats and the scorching sun sweat line up.
Lifted trucks are for pill head read necks and middle management odd facial hair having lonely exaggerated self esteem pussies.

Not at all a rich looking car, but fantastic for the price

>has to be really clean
The owner you described would have a trashed one that's held together with duct tape and orphans' hopes and dreams

S2000
Porsche boxster
newest mustang/camaro you can find for the price
BMW Z3/4

for some reason, girls find convertibles to be attractive... so that's a start

3K Civic and save for a lotus. For $25K you can convince people you have a ferrari

To be fair, most women are fine with anything not Poverty spec and taken care of. No manual windows, no steel wheels with hubcaps, no unpainted bumper; no recipients everywhere, properly washed, vacuumed once in a while, etc. You're all overestimating women, most can't tell apart a newish clean Nissan from a BMW.

>needing a car to get grillz

cars don't magically make you 2ft taller and 6ft thinner. When i met my wife i was driving a rusted, straight piped Mondeo ST24.

Work on your interpersonal skills and get whatever car you want. You realise any girl who wants you for your car is going to leave you for someone with a better car right?

>t. jethro
that thing has a date rapist stigma

>implying they aren't the best girls
enjoy getting cucked by your city slut

M I A T A
I
A
T
A

Such a gentleman

I still can't believe all those whores gave him the cold shoulder. Good looking and drove an amazing car.

You forgot the minor little detail of Elliott being an extreme narcissist.

Spend the 10k on an Asian mail order bride instead.

you'll smoke the fuck out of anything in a 1994 EG hatch with just a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Turbonetics t74 t4 twinscroll. turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
should be making about 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

Boxsters are pretty easy on maintenance if you aren't a retard. But no woman is going to think a $10k Porsche is nice

W221 S Class and learn how to detail to really make the car shine

holy shit brushed lips are gross

what's wrong with them?

more like SL class, otherwise they'll ask if you're a chauffeur

I don't know anyone who gets karted around in an S Class, those people get Phantoms

An S class makes you look like a well off, responsible family man. An SL looks like you're going through a midlife crisis

>I don't know anyone who gets karted around in an S Class, those people get Phantoms

>buy one of the only fun mercedes cars
>midlife crisis!

An SL is just a 2 door S class at a premium

>He thinks a state car is the same as a personal vehicle for an oligarch

Nah, that's the S Class Coupe.

>implying those aren't both statesmen and oligarchs
based Putin

>well off, responsible family men drive cars that can't seat 5

The SL is being replaced with the S class coupe

>A 5 seater car can't seat 5 people
Must be an American thing

you can buy 5 of these with 10k and it's a sports (utility) vehicle

You sure? The SL has always been a roadster, not sure if it was ever based on the S-Class.

Yeah. There's even an S class coupe convertible.

And the SLK, or SLC still exists on the smaller side. Sadly the SL has no reason to exist

And the big boy S class cabriolet

The responsible, well-off family man drives a Mercedes E63 wagon.

603 HP (2018 model)

Large enough to take the wife, 3 kids and the dog on the race track,
or go from 0-60 in 3.4 seconds after picking up a couch at IKEA.

Miata and a truckload of spare apex seals.

>wagons in America

>Miata
>apex seals

Weird, since the SL was always one size up from the SLK/SLC but definitely not S-Class sized.

That, and they facelifted the SL pretty recently.

Why not?

Meant to write 13b miata.

Americans hate wagons for some reason. Cadillac made a CTS-V wagon and it was a failure