byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3742
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for the expanse, a pretty decent science fiction tv show you nerds might like!

Sci-fi kino

>Alex to the side looking at the camera showing that he is not apart of the love triangle
>Naomi looking at the camera showing she is strong and independent
>Holden looking off to the side in his own world where he isn't hated by everyone
>Amos looking at holden with secret desire

This image really says a lot about the crew

Why are (((they))) pushing so hard for multicultirism? What's their end-game?

It's several hundred years in the future and the world has united under a 1 world government. The main crew is half white men and the other main character is a fucking white man too.

>TG image

>that guy
>"white"

He's half white at best and half spanish at worst

>one world government
I was about to say.
It's a slow process of getting of getting the masses accustomed to it.
Power hungry rich fops.

Amos (guy in the back left) is fully white and grew in manhattan
Holden (guy on the stairs) is whiter in the show than in the books, in the books he has 8 genetic parents and is a brownish guy with mostly european dna and some african
Alex (far right guy) is an indian-texan martian dude

>camille
if they're the same camille i heard of then it's probably hippie because they're apparently some hilariously powergay player who takes things way too seriously
someone sent me a forum post where they have a breakdown because of a meme video someone posted, i'll see if i can find it

>nigger woman
>Poo in loo
>Random spic
>Annoyed white guy

mmmh, I wonder who the protag is

>being racist
>2561

Updated waifu tier list when

tell me your ckey

this whole thread reads like a spessmen round

Xenoarch should be able to dig up a notMarker that starts turning crewmembers into notNecromorphs after a while

GreenHairedDevil...

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3742
uwu whats this

Off to a good start already

So if someone's dead, spaced and ends up on a different Z-level, what department's responsibility would it be to retrieve them?

I am the best former admin

Who am I?

That object already exists
All you'd have to do is add it to the list of xenoarch finds

Green haired Devil is the ultimate husbando

dragonbro

MORE LIKE

DRAGON NO.

#StandwithPlap

Medical should bug science to bring that dusty old teleporter room online and bring their patient back. Assuming of course somebody actually notices a stationary GPS or a suit sensor reading dead in the middle of a random z-level.
This isn't ick ock right?

It's the spaceman's for getting spaced in the first place.

>mfw people give me crap for harmless arbitrary bullshit

As long as the information shared can't be used by other players in-game that they shouldn't know, then it doesn't really matter.

What if having an active AI on board and saying AI open directly infront of an airlock had it automatically open? The AI could disable this feature.

How do I stop shitposting?

But then what would the AI do for the whole round before it gets subverted? The crew would lynch it for having a slow response time if they disabled the feature.

You leave and find something that actually fills the void in your soul.

I find if it's a slow round door opening is enough but there's points where so much shit is happening and it would be nice if people could still rely on the AI to open doors effectively. Would also pair well with the fact that an AI should be able to really multitask.

mfw we were using the tele all round

but it feels so empty in there. I don't even know what would fill it

What if instead of it being something they disable, it was something they enable, on a door by door basis.

That's something you have to figure out on your own.
If you have a job, save up and fucking do something.

neat. But how does it fuck with non-humans?

>tfw connection failed

It could function fine for non-humans, thus being the AI's motivation not to just turn it on unless it needed to.

I like this idea, could use some more refinement, for consideration of things like non humans, non crew, etc. Maybe valid ID only?

>fucking do something
I have a shitty job and little bit of money, but I just don't know what I should do. I don't really try new things since I don't know if I'll be good at them and things I've done in the past take more time than my current schedule allows.

>refer to a waifu as a "he"
>"excuse me, but I'm a girl"
>"Sure you are"

I do this too. All spessmen are men to me.

Continue shitposting, the world doesn't need any more people.

I'm working a shitty job and plan on drinking/vidyaing until my liver goes, which should be any year now

>mfw I get misgendered
At least I don't try and correct people on it. IC I just regard it as I misheard the person and move on with my life. I may play a waifu, but I won't claim to be anything other than what I am.

>what is roleplaying

You're playing SS13.
You have more than enough free time than you realize. If money is an issue, do something that doesn't involve too much spending.

One thing that has helped me and some other people I know out of that cave of depression is learning something new. Anything; programming, art, writing, animation, fucking gardening, anything that doesn't serve as a distraction to the sadness you can so easily fix by building yourself in one way or another.
Jogging and running is the easiest fucking thing you can do. Just pick a fucking route and go.

It's as simple as that.
Do SOMETHING.

>You don't talk much do you
>Only when I'm jerking off
I dunno why I fucking said that

>You're playing SS13.
I haven't played at all today
I've just been shitposting occasionally while cramming homework and studying

I get what you're saying though. I just need to find the motivation to pull myself towards the exit of my depression cave rather than being content on seeing just how far down this hole goes.

I could have gone and talked to a therapist today with only a short walk needed but I couldn't even bring myself to deviate enough from my daily habits to do that.

I'm just going to stop posting before I get anyone else depressed and finally get some sleep for the same shit again tomorrow or rather later today

Good luck, user. The only person you should worry about disappointing is yourself.

she's cute, too bad she FUCKING LOST TO YUI THE REAL BEST GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Black girls > Asians >Hispanic girls > Indians > shit > white girls

To the guy bitching about a mobile surgery, get a box of scanning modules and carry a stack of metal. You can make an rtable into an op table then give him the succ

Science telesciences them back. Otherwise it's a goner. Unless you have a metabuddy, you can't zap yourself out, screen for bodies, then get a zap back. Especially with so many large vaults now it's no longer just the roid/derelict/telcommsat

Maybe because they are trying to break the trend of sci-fi not having many minorities since writers normally replace minorities with ugly aliums.

>Guy lights all the candles in the bar and treats himself to a cigar
>I don't notice until he points it out
>Thank him
>Suddenly, plasma
>Entire bar is consumed in flames within five seconds due to wide distribution of starting points
That was probably in my top 3 best-timed occurrences in SS13 ever

>First thing a new player does is say is role in ooc.

10/10

>dragonbro

What's a noob-friendly server where I can bring a friend to show him the game?

why not just join as botanists on Veeky Forums or something? Nobody really pays much attention to botany

That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks

Assistant you goddamn shitlord.

[05:02:21]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->DragonBro/(Urist McHammersmith): but, from now on I know to lightly meta grudge vulgaris
[05:02:44]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Urist McHammersmith)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): He's already made this glorious mention at me for telling him to get off the fucking janicart
[05:02:53]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Urist McHammersmith)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): Player PM from-FatBaldBastard/(Vulgaris Magistralis): You're not gonna get out of trialminship by abusing security over everything they do by the way.

It's okay when admins do it :^)

THE METACLUB STRIKES BACK!

What idiot cherry picked logs and posted them on the forums? Shit is hilarious

I want to be arrested from Vulgaris

Stop omitting logs you shitstain

By, rather

>get misgendered
>act self conscious about apparent masculine appearance

Remember that time a faggot dumped a lot of logs about dragon, bittervanilla posted it to his feedback and dragonbro had a good reason for EVERY SINGLE THING and in a lot of logs things were hidden because in context nothing bad happened.

thread posted 0 - 1 forum friends

whats there to omit? serwind got robusted by vulgaris for being tator hop for handing out all access to people even when security complains and then trying to get into the armoury. He was caught with traitor stuff on him

That makes it okay for serwind to metagrudge because hes salty and dragonbro as trialmin acknowledges it and allows it because he has a stake in grudging him too

>why did you spawn spiders that killed people
>here's what happened that killed people which I aghost to help achieve and no reason why I just did lol

>flippantly buttblasting people and fucking with genetics just because he can with no reason why

>why did you blue space antags during a cult round

>why did you make the chaplain a godemporer during a cult round

>nth time he accidently killed someone with admin powers in a week

>posted on the forum

???

>dragonbro had a good reason
He hasn't explained shit about why he did any of it

Youknow he's shit when he needs a horde of thread shitposters to try and defend him when he hasn't explained shit himself

That is the most interesting version of events. Can I tell you what actually happened or do you care?

Dragon pls the desperation is putting me off my honey nut cheerios and they're going to get soggy

kolith is an angry boy

>bluespacing an antag that recall spammed and posted "FUCK NANOTRASEN" is bad
Are you shitting me, that's basically standard NT procedure

Kolith is angry about everything and thinks he's better than everyone. A broken clock etc etc. I want to like him desperately because there's some good in there but he's also a ginormous faggot 9/10 times.

I once caught an antag and stole their emag. I emagged the comm's console and messaged them saying "UFKC YOU SYNDICATE I AM SAT AT MY CHAIR AND YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS" I then buckled the antag into the chair infront of the console. Then they bluespaced me and not him

not when your a trialmin whos last warning was to not remove people from the round
not when its the height on a cult round and theyre winning
not when it kills innocents around them oh well when you could have catbeasted them or gave them seizures or butt blasted them like he had all day anyway
or should all tralmin just start blowing people up and fucking with them just because they want to

>height on a cult round and they're winning

Why recall spam then, in a cult round if you're winning you've already won the game and just need to summon. Should be easy for a winning cult to get 9 members together right?

talk to the shits in command who wanted to run away instead of fight the cult that lead to their steamrolling in the first place then

>people refer to female static as he
>ignore it and keep doing my job
that was hard

Well um technically the captain is assigned to protect his crew so yes trying to evacuate the station to allow centcomm to embark a proper liberation attempt with an ert or deathsquad would be for the best

thats where your wrong dragonbro

what makes you think that he will actually metagrudge him and that he didn't just say it as a joke

it's gotten polarized because this is all just a proxy war between dragonbro and sawbones because sawbones is a fucking manchild that can't stop running a clique and sustain petty highschool drama at every turn

Remember when sawbones was almost permad for being a complete shitter who constantly started shit like this?

Thirty One cultists and there was only 1 officer alive. They still didn't manage to narnar because they're retarded by the way since you weren't in the round.

I remember a lot of things about our favorite antique laser powergayburnresistman boneman greytider

The only proxy war is between anons who want to shit on Sawbones and anons who want to shit on dragonbro, I doubt either actually cares.

>Cult Round explanation never ever

You're not fooling anyone. Your little circlejerk of thugs isn't a surprise to anyone anymore.

What I meant by metagrudge was just to be smarter. I should have known there would be power gamers (and that vulgaris was one) but I kind of just let myself be naive and figured and fellow head wouldn't taze the hop ten minutes into the round on code green with zero explaination after one laser rifle was given out.

I guess it is slightly meta grudging though to know that vulgaris will be like that and to play around it, huh.

I'll never understand Veeky Forums's obsession with Discord, it's always just a secondary secret circlejerk club that leaks their drama onto the threads.
Why even do this in the first place if the result is always the same?

Gave me a giggle when I realised what you meant.

Culting the mime OP pls nerf

Shoot them and give them the ol' knife in the butthole.

Have you thanked your healer today?