Hey Veeky Forums...

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think would happen if Hotwheels/Mattel worked with an automotive company to produce 1:1 Hotwheels cars? (like pic related)
Honestly I'd buy one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2XDSb0bGRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what would happen
Financial suicide.

You mean this hasn't been the case in Detroit for the last 50 years?

What do you mean it'd be financial suicide?
It'd be perfectly possible to produce 1:1 Hotwheels models and still get a profit. Most of the more "realistic" Hotwheels would be completely legal to drive

>"user what do you drive?"
>a 2017 hotwheels

that made me laugh uncontrollably for few minutes

DESU the deora II (the car in OP's pic related) was originally created as a updated copy of the original Deora
The original deora was created by two engineers for the SEMA car show
The two engineers went to a junkyard and basically took the entire front assembly of the car and swapped it around in a hatchback truck to create the door opening up and out (like it Does in the deora)
Given the fact that the deora II was created with The proper signal lights and safety features its possible for that to be street legal

It's been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2XDSb0bGRQ

Why did they rip the wing off an STi?

No it just slept with an Sti and got and STD.

Dumb, but made me laugh

Probably one of the best looking cars ever desu.

Would pay 80k for a real life Spine-Buster

Get on Mark Wyldes level plebs

Fuck I'd love to be able to say this

That car looks familiar...

Most of their cars wouldnt be safe to drive, imagine crashing into another car head on at 100 km/h in that thing

Twin Mill for me pls.

Because visibility is for faggots.

That's a 2017 MATTEL to you. Don't lump me in with those Matchbox driving faggots with their plastic bodies and backwards packaging.

Holy shit.

Have you seen the videos of that thing running? You can't see a thing but goddamn you can probably drive just by echolocation.