My life as a NEET is about to come to an end

So my parents recently got divorced. My mom left us for good and my dad has given me an ultimatum to move out of the house in 2 weeks with all my stuff.

I'm a 25 yo NEET with a STEM degree (3.2 GPA) but have zero work experience and unemployed for 4 years since I graduated.

I have done odd freelancing jobs online but thats not enough to make a living because I make like $1000 - 2000 a year.

I did have about $30,000 from an inheritance I received, but lost $10,000 when I fell for the investing and crypto trading meme last year.
Now I have about $20,000 saved up.

what do Veeky Forums? I only have 13 days left till I'm homeless. seriously considering placing an order for a helium tank.

try r9k

Do you just not plan ahead at fucking all?

I was ready to move out at like fucking 17 and planned that shit all the time

>Do you just not plan ahead at fucking all?

ofcourse I tried applying for 100s of jobs when i first graduated. even tried fast food and retailcuck jobs but I was too """"overqualified"""" because of my STEM degree. When I removed my degree from my CV altogether interviewers started asking me about the 3 year employment gap, so in the end I still had to confess I graduated with a STEM degree and they went like "oh, we'll call you back shortly ^_^", and they never fucking called back.

After multiple rejections with no explanations I just stopped applying one day and become a NEET. I have been doing odd jobs on fiverr and posting random vids on Youtube for ad money ever since.

If you're actually get kicked out with nothing to call your own then use your time now to look up shelters and shit around you. They'll probably help your useless ass out

>applying after I graduated

This is where you fucked up

but will they help me out even if I have an inheritance of 20k? won't I be asked to liquidate all my assets or some shit to qualify for homeless shelter?

20k on black, then
40k on black again

Also,
>overqualified for retail or food job
You're a fucking liar because if anything a degree means you can EASILY apply for a shift management position

You need to get out of your NEET bubble where "THERE NER JERBS!!!" is your reality and instead realize opportunity is for those who realize their fucking mistakes and start working. GET THE SHITTIEST JOB IMAGINABLE IF YOU HAVE TO, and then quit when you get accepted at a higher paying job.

Repeat until career or dream job appears (read: you build up a good resume)

Dumb people grow up socially the fastest.

Smart people grow up socially the slowest.

Aside from being a genius and figuring out everything by 12, or a clinical retard who can't form proper sentence even in their 40s.

Its genetics. Sometimes genetics don't fit in with current culture, you just have to move to another culture that makes more sense.

I don't know, I've never fucked up this hard before. That's why you should look this shit up NOW before you're kicked out

>20k inheritance

WHY ARE YOU WORRIED JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET AN APARTMENT AND USE THE MONEY TO COVER A COUPLE OF MONTHS RENT WHILE YOU GET ON YOUR FEET FUCK

How to un-NEET yourself

1. Buy some shitbox car for $2-3K and move to a major city (one that isn't too expensive but has a decent job market in your field of choice). Don't take more than you can comfortably fit in your car. Sell the rest or find an extremely cheap storage unit in the middle of nowhere to stash it.

2. Find the cheapest apartment you possibly can (shoot for like $500 monthly. Look for a roomate or an SRO/microunit type situation)

3. Make a resume where you claim to have spent two years working at some random startup (something related to your degree. Claim you were doing whatever you did as a freelancer while you were working there) which failed and one year teaching abroad or some shit. Also pepper in some summer internships/student organizations too.

4. Find every single staffing agency in your city which has entry level jobs which you would be remotely qualified for and send in your resume. If they ask for references just download Burner on your phone for some temp numbers and make a few fake Gmail accounts. If you really want to get fancy, make a fake company email with Godaddy. They absolutely will not call your references, at most they will email out some bullshit questionare which you can easily fill out yourself (I've done this multiple times)

5. Apply to like 10 jobs a day on Indeed/Monster etc

6. Study your resume well so that you have a decent backstory when asked about your time at the company which you made up. You don't need to be a master conman but you can't sperg out when asked about your past work experience. Just stay calm and remember, people lie in job interviews all the time, it's not a big deal.

7. Pass the interview and get hired. If it's a full time position, you are now un-NEETed. If it's a temporary position, ask to go full time at the end of your contract. If they say no reach out to your agencies again, go back to step 5 and repeat.

Give that a shot. You have 20k so you should be fine for a year or so.

This should have been first post best post.

lower class people make 20k a year! you have enough to rent a room for a year or two. if you don't find at least a burger flipping job in that time then you deserve to die and there's no saving you. don't even talk about "I'm used to a certain lifestyle / level of living"

>you can EASILY apply for a shift management position
You will never get a management position if you have no social skills whatsoever, I'm pretty sure that OP is an autistic fuck up since he was a NEET. Get out of here with your bullshit.

Not like a store manager but just someone who is the head barista at starbucks

I've seen people in that position who literally only got a GED and barely spoke English get that job when I was doing it AS A COLLEGE STUDENT, OP just has to be able to dress like an adult and smile a little

I like the idea, except I'm a neet and have no absolute skill.

I'm thinking of making some fake company websites and google voice accounts/emails, then using them as references. I would invest about ~50-100 on those alone and it would pay off in long run.

Don't listen to this idiot. Companies are hiring for people to start now, not in 6 months when you graduate. All you would've done was cut into your class/study schedule for a "don't call us, we'll call you" interview.

>GET THE SHITTIEST JOB IMAGINABLE IF YOU HAVE TO, and then quit when you get accepted at a higher paying job
And this is why you can't get a retail job. while trying to make the career happen.

>STEMcucks

my sides

just kill yourself, 4 years with no experience, you're fucking unemployable, any recruiter is going to see that black hole and correctly assume you're a waste of space

>what are internships for 500 Bob

>Geniuses leech off their parents until their mid 20's without a care about how they'll live in the future

Really made me think...

Third sentence.

YOU DIDN'T READ.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck are you trying to say?

Really makes you think...

>Dumb people grow up socially the fastest.
>Smart people grow up socially the slowest.

Its more class than genetics. A lot of the "smart" people are from middle to upper-middle class families and are coddled well into their twenties while they enjoy an extended childhood in university. The "dumb" people are often from the underclass and they know early on that they need to learn to take care of themselves. They may take lower paying jobs right out of high school and will likely never be wealthy, but they do learn self-sufficiency early on.