/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

cellin edition

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests (now with spongy Kids Trunks!)
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed) (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed) (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed) (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

>cellin
Good taste, OP.

I forgot, was Cellin even playable? I feel like he was but at the same time I don't feel like he was.

What is your CaC's final/most powerful form?

he was playable but only for the story mode where you have to beat yamcha and tien

Simple. Its a bit OP but he just mentions Ictos and using this he attains unlimited (You)'s

That explains why I felt that way. Thank you.

SHUT UP

Post good times with friends

Potential Unleashed Gold Black Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Rage Kaoiken x20 plus tip

Super Saiyan 4

All my time spent with friends is are? good times.

Good times indeed.

i have good times with you too

>aubah's harem.jpg

now in webm form

Now without names

Why is Aubah such a filthy slut?

But she doesn't want any of them, they all want her

But she formed a harem

They formed a harem around the Aubutt by themselves, it's like she's an anime protagonist

Just learned Great Ape Festival in XV1 is fast, and easy leveling with Blue Hurricane from 20 to 32 in one quest.

Nah Aubah definitely formed it herself, she's a slut like Taino

Good times

Super saiyan beyond super saiyan. You can call it super saiyan 2

Half Italiano, Half Saiyan

Suze's "strongest" transformation would be the MAX Power Kaio-ken x10-- with the speed gain of the Kaio-ken offsetting the weight gain of MAX Power, this becomes a useful transformation.
However, the combined stamina drain means that she can only fight in this form for a few minutes before collapsing from exhaustion, meaning she'll only use it as a last-ditch effort.

Super Saiyan People 4.

Artist?

Kaioken x3

It's okay. Super is terrible, you can admit it.

It won't be when Cell comes back from the dead

The first 30 episodes were terrible. Now it's anywhere from bad to okay.

Shut up, Masako.

Shoulda just made the Heroes manga into an anime.

Ever since they nerfed Vegetto (both, the Pothara Earrings and him himself) everything went downhill. And now the tournament made relevant again a lot of characters we all wanted in an awful way, by not explaining anything and just having X fight against a SSJGSSJ equally all of a sudden when it doesn't any fucking sense (I'd say Krilin and Mr. Boo are the exceptions, kinda).

And then there's this "Let's bring back Frieza FUCKING. AGAIN. for no reason at all, what could go wrong?" which seriously makes me want to drop this right now.
The femsaiyans from U6, Jiren and the interactions between characters are what keeps me going, but I just don't know anymore..

teevotime

>tfw you use xv2skillcreat to give SS1 500% boost in punching power
>tfw you power level by farming PQ 109 effortlessly

kek

>cheating
>to do PQs
worse than scum

>doing that when you could just cheat to get to 95 instantly or use the 1000x weights mod
to what end

Hallow's future final form would probably be buff mode with Potential Unleashed. She has to overcome her mental blocks to maintain a solid body that is actually suited for fighting so that she can be a hero like she always wanted. Right now, Hallow is still as soft as a marshmallow even when trying her hardest, so she can't fight the way she wants to and remains one of the weakest patrollers as a result. She would probably be more comfortable utilizing her above-average shapeshifting in battle once she breaks past these mental barriers too.

I'm gonna need confirmation of muscle sliders in XV3 before I can fully commit to this though.

I keep missing meetups lately. Life is just so busy these days.

disgusting

t. syko

Aubah did nothing wrong.

ok

>implying
Off the mark this time, Canuck.

I'm not sure who that is but I'll assume they have great taste db characters

Supa Saiya-jin 4u

MintBoy, liking Cooler so much he decided to try and mimic his final form. It's a pretty lame knockoff and not too strong.

Rage

The only transformation Mary gets is b i g m o n k e y
great ape form when

Kaioken x35

In a setting where everyone shits on Earthlings as weak, why is being the underdog so fun? Beating all the effeminate alien emperors, bug men androids, and Supra Sayings as just a normal dude.

Perfect Ultimate God Unleashed

I'd imagine Ripple's "final form" just be a state where he can transform frequently, suddenly growing larger for a sudden forceful attack, forcing a golden-like power up for a follow up blast before shrinking back down and flying away like an asshole. So I guess moreso a mastery of natural fridge biological bullshit.

Alternatively it'd just be an Ulimate Kars rip-off.

If you're an earthling punching out aliens, slugs, and demons then you aren't really normal are you?

/s or something

God, it's her strongest but she's still only around like SSJ Cabba level

>Keltus probably taking good pictures on that screen

Super Saiyan 2
Of course, she has an overabundance of ki, and when she goes SSJ, the multiplier is slightly higher than normal.
It's not sustainable for her, but it doesn't need to be. This is also why she favors explosive ki blasts: it doesn't require as much focus or control.

I want to pull on Mary's tail during sex

what the fuck are you throwing

Berryl: a weird bastardization of Rose that Aishe calls SSJ Pink

Aishe: 'serious mode'

>a ningen going Rose

But Aubaaaah it'd be fuuuuuun
Lewdbut not necessarily unwelcome

slutkais training program is fuckin hardcore

a version of SSB based on pure raw emotion causing its hue to change. i call it Super Saiyan Violét

And then cum inside without any protection

w-whoa

EUROBEAT MODE

Super cyan powerup

clearly aubah is really abubu

For Torsou it's Burning Kaioken.

Golden Kaioken, though due to his damaged ki channels the strain is magnified a hundred fold so he can only maintain it for a few seconds at a time lest he pass out from extreme pain. The combo does push him to about SSB level, but again, the effect is fleeting.

His saiyan rival Caula on the other hand made it his goal to reach SSJ3, which he managed to do post XV1, but like Goku couldn't fully master it due to the forms immense strain on his body at a cellular level. After training with Celcia he managed to get his body to withstand the form for roughly five minutes before it starts catching up to him. His SSJ3 is right on par with Goku's SSB form as well

Ssj4

>His SSJ3 is right on par with Goku's SSB form as well

Still a cute hedgehog

that's not that crazy considering a really angry SSJ2 Trunks was on par with Super Saiyan Rose and exceeded Goku's SSJ3

It was never stated what exactly was that form. It surely wasn't a SSJ2 though, since it had the SSJB aura, right?

It's literally just called Super Saiyan Rage right now, a bolstered form of Trunks' anger empowering his SSJ2
so he got more of a power boost off of raw anger than even Vegeta did, arguably. must run in the family.

Bomb Ki Blasts kill Great Ape super hard.

seeMy headcannon also has Caula knowing about SSJ God but refuses to utilize it since it's a power bestowed, not earned. He want's to be known as one of the strongest MORTALS around, not some god who occasionally gets his hands dirty.

Besides, his whole arc in XV1 was about finding new challengers to test his strength since he was a big fish in a little pond in his native time. Becoming a god would probably put him right back a square one

Broly God for Xenoverse when?

Never, Leo

wew

>implying dimps will ever put in any what if forms
They couldn't even give us basic shit like SSJ3 Vegeta, SSJ3 Broly, or any of the heroes stuff.
Unless you're Bardock or Mira, you're getting your canon stuff, in a game about what ifs, and that's it

What the unholy fuck did you do, mod a skill or soul in?

What if the Legendary Super Saiyan was the (Saiyan) player character?

Anti-Super Saiyan Mode 4, basically runs on bootleg Tuffle god ki and is only triggered when he's fighting someone at that his body considers itself in extreme danger, comparable to SSJ Blue but using it puts a huge strain on him and shortens his lifespan

to be fair we, all of us, literally beat blue ass black and blue even in base form, and super's been on a powerlevels don't matter binge

I'd be surprised if by the end of this month there aren't at least 2 or 3 versions of him made by different Modders on PC.

hey now, they did repaint a few characters purple-white and blank out their irises

i hope he uses it a lot and a lot so his lifespan would be nothing and he dies forever

The "I've eaten a lot of fruit from the Tree of Might" form

Lay off the sauce, Pumki. Remember you're a mama now