Why does teslaposting infuriate Veeky Forums so much?

Why does teslaposting infuriate Veeky Forums so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GV6Ozhdf750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

teslas are okay for what they are. tesla fanboys are the applefags of the car world and are detested

Having sat in and drove a model S, it seems not as luxurious as it claims to be, especially at the price point it's offered at. Also the fanbase is nearing GLAWK levels of obnoxiousness.

You're paying for the battery essentially, so you can pretend to be an environmental crusader/technology adept

It's just amazing how all these people who will never buy one treat it like some kind of automotive messiah

>pt
>It's just amazing how all these people who will never buy one treat it like some kind of automotive messiah

I mean I wouldn't mind having it as a commuter, but for the cost, the one I drove was the P100D, but the interior couldn't hold a candle to my father's S550 in terms of comfort and refinement.

I don't like being reminded how Elin Musk is killing my dreams of owning classic cars and engineering things for nuclear reactors. I have no place in the coming future.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

>mean I wouldn't mind having it as a commuter, but for the cost

This is what I mean, they make sense economically except for the fact that you're dropping considerably more money than you would for any hybrid. You'd have to drive it a long time before you recoup the costs.

>interior couldn't hold a candle to my father's S550 in terms of comfort and refinement

Of course not, with a benz or a bimmer you're paying for an interior and engine that has almost a century of development behind it. With a tesla all that money goes into R&D for the propulsion system only as it is relatively recent (and inherently expensive) tech

Give me an s klasse or a 5er any day of the week, it's a better deal by far until Tesla really gets their shit together.

This, electric fags don't care for cars

It's like the most basic shoe ever made but hey it gets you from a to b

>no guages
>20 inch meme viewer on dash
>muh autonomous means i dont have to use indicators
>driving is much too hard
The car

Because Veeky Forums is not the target demographic for an expensive electric car. Veeky Forums is almost entirely underageb& with no car, or young adults who want sporty, fun to drive shitboxes.

The same reason why /g/ hates Apple.

because /g/ needs to fuck off back to their containment board

That's BMW fanboys

>electric fags don't care for cars
This is a huge fucking problem

if you havent noticed 99% of the population doesnt care about cars already

I don't but I want one so I can Paul walker because I hate my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=GV6Ozhdf750

The dishonesty in their marketing doesn't still well with me.

First they tried to imply that they have solved the "EV problem" because of the success of the Model S. Well, it was never a problem to sell a really expensive EV. The problem was always to sell an EV for the mass market at a price comparable to that of an entry level car.

Now, they are trying to imply that they have the best cheap EV on the market, with the Model 3, even though the Bolt has longer range and much higher build quality.

They're simply not impressive

Stay butthurt

>Why does teslaposting infuriate Veeky Forums so much?

nah, teslafags are only ones who gets triggered.

Let me know if Tesla can go more than 450 miles and take less than 2 minutes to recharge fully.

Not as butthurt as you kebeb ;)

Sadly this. Look at how many people willingly take their new cars to a machine car wash.

Dunno. Got to ride in a p100d model X today. Interior was kinda bland, but felt solid. The windows were amazing, and it was quick as fuck. Gulwing doors were pretty cool too.

Considering how cheap it is to charge them, they're pretty great if you can afford them. I can see why people don't like them, but the hate is overblown.

If Tesla ever made a 3 door hatch, I'd probably be all over it.

Yeah right I'm the one crying about bmw in every thread, stay assmad little bitch

Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually own a tesla?

Sorry you wasted money on the shittiest of German cars fuccboi

Just fuck already.

>shittiest
>not audi

lol nice try faggot

>forgetting porsche

no, BMW fanbois just buy their cars for status symbols

Teslafags think they're saving the world by buying their car and will overlook all of its flaws

How did they do at Le Mans this year?

Tesla won't get an invite Le Mans.

>electric car
>no need for cooling/feeding the engine
>you can have whatever shape you like
>you choose this boring ugly "no mouth" non-shape

I'd fire tesla's designers immediately

>tesla at Le Mans
>spends half of the race charging

i would pay to see that irl

Hehe. Oh boy what a day that'll be if they did.

Cars OK

Fanbase is fart inhaling cancer

>safest car on the road
What do you want more niggers.
I will buy it simply because I want my children to be safe.

Needs some of those "flying tigers" teeth.