Some folks think there's a worldwide Jewish conspiracy

Some folks think there's a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.

Me? I just drive my Volvo.

so you support the worldwide Chinese conspiracy.

>340/360's were chinese

you're dumb

That's what makes a volvo, a volvo

Flag checks out

Does it come with free ficki ficki?

what did he mean by this?

Well it is a cuckmobile after all

No Volvo left Sweden when it was getting too cucky.
You're the cuck for not liking old Volvos

I feel you my man

This, volvo 900 series had a 2.4 i4 as the smallest engine option. Meanwhile the first actual successor in years, the v90, has a 2.0 as the biggest option (albeit with an assistive electric engine, but that can only provide extra power temporarily).
I drive a 940 with an lpg installation and it can actually run on it, as opposed to newer lpg cars. It doesn't care that I floor it while running on 100% lpg with an aftermarket turbo giving ~250hp.
Envirofags are always butthurt when they find out it's more eco friendly on the highway than their prius.
Though I only care about the cost per km.

Juat got done doing a nice little farm cruise

Volvo 900 still had 2.3

just ripped the rad out and i'm doing an electric fan conversion, new t-stat, A/C delete, and a general clean up of the engine bay. 544K on this brick.

Nice its not dragging ass anymore

Where did you get a 345 and how much do you want for it

With that clean of a body? That's fuckin' excellent, m8.

eh its not perfect but for $250 i cant complain

i had a productive weekend lol looks so much better then before.

Same my dude. Waterpump/timing belt and the rod ends got did. Just some more rust removal, and some new wagon springs.

nice, i got a couple sets of steelies like that, thinking about painting a set red and getting chrome trim rings

I've got a 360, it's just a comfy pic.

are these RWD?

yeah

Man, I wish I could find deals like that in the North. Up here $250 will get you enough gasoline to maybe find a 240 that hasn't totally rusted out yet, and then the owner will want three grand for the shitbox once you get there.

im in Ontario, you just have to look and you will find. i had a 740 turbo manual in high school i got for $550

and it came with sweet rims that i wish i still had.

Im in ontario and finding a manual brick is expensive now, I drive a auto 850 and im looking for a 740 or 240 with a manual, i don't even care about finding a turbo and lost hope on finding a good T5

i got my manual 245 last year in alliston for $250 they are out there, but you have to be quick. i saw the ad 15 min after it was posted and bought it 2 hours later.

>volvo builds a reputation of building reliable, fixable, and cheap cars
>this is all pissed away when they get tempted by the wrong wheel drive meme

really makes you think

if its not RWD its not a real Volvo