Name one reason why a consenting adult can't put leaded gasoline in his automobile?

Name one reason why a consenting adult can't put leaded gasoline in his automobile?

Name one reason why a consenting adult would ride a bus. Oh wait, that's right because it's fucking stupid

You can. You're catalytic converter will get clogged within a day.

Why can't a consenting adult remove the catalytic converter from his vehicle paid, by his own hard earned money, without worrying that men with guns will come to his doorstep to extort him?

Because the rest of society isn't consenting to his emissions. Individuals have the responsibility to, within their means, keep their emissions burden onto all others at a reasonable minimum.

Because you choose to live in a state governed by people other than you.

Everyone else consented to breath lead free air and it might have made the urban youth a bit less violent

>Name one reason why a consenting adult can't put leaded gasoline in his automobile?
Because the poisionous lead contaminates non consenting people and their lproperty.

It's not my responsibility not to produce emissions. Maybe if you want better air quality, you should move somewhere else or take precautions that will protect you and your family from harmful emissions instead of using the government to limit my freedom to put the fuel that I find fitting into my own automobile.

Because it ruins the air quality of whatever city/town you're in. A working catylatic converter is a courtesy to everyone around you. Kinda like how you don't smoke indoors or in someone else's car.

Any car that has a cat installed stock isn't worth the enviornmental damage anyway.

It's not a courtesy if it's forced by the government under threat of violence or imprisonment.

It violates my NAP.

I will send three McMissiles at your car for harming my respiratory system.

It makes the nigs wanna murder more than usual, sometimes white people get caught up in it

I already do
my catalyst is dead tho, but idc
no emission control yet in my country

AM I BEING DETAINED?

In places like Wyoming, you can, nobody will snitch on you or care. In other places? Not so much.

>or take precautions that will protect you and your family from harmful emissions
Yeah, like putting a bullet in your head.

Unless you want to return to this, please shut your fucking face, you underage contrarian rebel retard.

it will make your catalysts mildly annoyed

I'll take smog over streets clogged with spics

Justify how literally poisoning people isn't treading on them.

by that metric your water is literally poison. same for almost all foods.

>autistic ayn rander

I am so sorry about your autism OP

Consuming elements within tolerable levels is not the same as spewing them out at beyond tolerable levels.

You can put leaded gasoline in you car.
Now negotiate with others, and get their consent to drive it in the common shared roads is the real challenge.

Cars still do that with unleaded. Go breathe pure exhaust for an hour and report back.

The irony is that his mask uses an asbestos filter.

3edgy5me get rekt fucking cunt, hope your little shit ass gets fined immensely because of 'much freedoms free range citizen' also a non stupid nigger just buys the additives himself

Clearly it's a necessary evil, though, while leaded gasoline isn't. There's a happy medium which happens to be, you know, reality.

It's hard to find? Only leaded gas sold anymore is 100LL avgas, and you have to know people and be nice to them to get it.

>I want to get cancer from NOx and Soot

well yeah, but. that's because only about 300 people actually live in Wyoming

Even if leaded gasoline had benefits over unleaded gasoline, you are still going against what the majority agrees on and polluting the planet to fulfill your own desires. We all live on this planet, and idiots always want to destroy it to gain an edge over someone or something, jeopardizing living organisms health.

>Go breathe pure exhaust for an hour
The exhaust would be way more toxic without any catalytic converter. Last year when I bought my new car, I actually was curious about the exhaust cleanliness. It was a new car after all so I was wondering if the catalytic converter was undersized (OEM cheaped out) for the car. I started the car and waited the 30 seconds or so for the car to sense it was perma-idling and drop its RPMs even lower to like 300 RPM (can't tell to a finer degree as I don't have a Torque yet).

I bent down by the exhaust and verified it was not blazing hot with my hand. I had someone watching me in case I fainted. I kept on sniffing the output and it was amazingly clean smelling. I probably could have breathed that all day long in terms of not coughing because there was no acrid feeling or gasoline smell. Of course, I cannot smell carbon monoxide but I assume the cat was eating that up for me along with the soot.

After that, I had a lot more respect for the use of properly-sized adequate catalytic converters in hugely reducing pollution from car exhaust. I can imagine that high volume exhaust would overwhelm the cat's rate of scrubbing the fumes, but at that low idle, it was clearly winning.

he doesn't live in an area that doesn't have emissions tests.

feels bad bro, i can do anything i want to my ride and it doesn't matter.

>Name one reason why a consenting adult can't put leaded gasoline in his automobile?
The normal person can't find leaded gasoline unless they go to a race track that has leaded racing fuel.

Picture: China of course doesn't show air pollution when it publishes tourism pictures of the Great Wall of China. But if you go, you might find your panoramic views a bit lacking due to smog if the wind isn't briskly blowing it east to be scrubbed out of the air by pacific ocean storms. Some of that pollution still reaches the USA west coast as can be seen by the smog rolling in if you are up on a mountainside looking over the ocean.

Coase Theorem.

No, I didn't choose that. I choose to live where I can make money and have a good life. When others get in my way, they are the ones at fault. Pruitt is taking the EPA in the correct direction.

>fog is somehow smog

congrats on the autism

Wyoming is a giant hunting reserve lol you could drive a damn race car around and no one would car

You haven't received consent from everyone you drive by to poison them with lead.

op btfo

>Unless you want to return to this, please shut your fucking face, you underage contrarian rebel retard.
Those people depend on you paying the price with lower MPG but they piggyback on your (and my) efforts. What would improve things is a switch in the legal system to offer bounty. Each service shop, tire store, oil change, and dealer can receive a 50% bounty collected from the guilty party. Individuals can receive up to 10% with a max of 5 awards per year. The fine is raised to be higher by that 100% to cover the bounty costs and administration fees of course. It's been so hard to catch violators, but if anyone can turn in a car that has no cat for reward, that makes cheating harder. The minimum fine should be $25,000 or half the KBB of the car whichever is higher. It's always been true that the population cheats whenever the fines are low or the chance of getting caught tiny.

Best of all, this bounty system encourages teens to make money by turning in their parents or ex-spouses. Hot and bothered. That's good.

low quality b8

If you want to drive like a nigger, maybe you should move somewhere else where people haven't put precautions in place to prevent idiots like you from fucking everything up. Guess what: you're just a cuck, and you will lose any "freedoms" that are a detriment to everyone else

Is this a Sovereign Citizen thread?

If you want lead gas, it is you that needs to move somewhere else. Mexico offers leaded gas, I hear its a nice place. now fuck off

>Is this a Sovereign Citizen thread?
Yes, but they know not to call themselves sovereign citizens now. They just act like sovereign citizens in real life as much as they dare to risk getting caught. It's their version of white collar and blue collar crime blended together that makes sovereign citizens justifying their crimes so obnoxious.

""" I dindu nuffin cause Ima Soverain Citizen """"

Ayn Rand was an Objectivist and, objectively disliked libertarianism.

"Sovereign Citizens" is a contradiction in terms.
I'm a voluntarist and not OP.
As long as you can keep your hydrocarbons on your property, we're fine. If the wind puts your hydrocarbons on my property, there is an issue. You owe me reperations.

Modern catalytic converters & O2 sensors aren't designed for this kind of fuel.

If you have no cats and you are ready to replace O2 sensor(s) then why not.

That's mist you moron. You can see the snow on the ground.

I'll forgive you if you live in a desert and don't know what spring looks like.
Also you can get 100LL gas at airports.

>encourages teens to make money by turning in their parents
user that's not a good thing.

The entire pollution agenda is like this.
The brown clouds in the US aren't even smog. They're dirt, because we live in a fucking desert.
Remember the dust bowl?

in a free nation, you can do anything you want to your car, should you completely own it, on property that you own.

Should you wish to take that car onto a road owned by others, than you have to follow other's rules.

If your isn't shit, there are much better things to put in your fuel than lead.

The public roads aren't owned by others.
They're owned by no one.
They're Public. They're just managed by the state with public funding.

>pretending to be libertarian and not understanding the harm principle
Kek

>all these stupid liberal faggots getting their panties in a bunch over catless cars & leaded fuels

sorry some of us enjoy automobiles that aren't neutered by an autistic government

>pic related
>it's almost everyone in this thread

80% of people who describe themselves as libertarian couldn't explain what the word actually means

this dude is all talk, he bitches about a severe lack of freedoms but is too stupid to understand the logic behind it
he also doesnt believe in science or facts

i bet you think god is real and gravity is fake

Even a kid in elementary school would guess the root word was liberty.

In theory they are owned by everyone and managed by the state. In practice, and legally, they are property of the state.

>pic related
>you

nigger, just get a buddy who does inspection stickers and pay his ass off to ignore your 50s-tier exhaust like the fucking rest of us.
>yes, you are being detained

this

Polluting anything beyond your own land, your own water, and your own air is a violation of the NAP