Need help choosing a car

Hi everyone

I need help choosing a car. I want something exotic and sporty. My budget is $80k

Thank you!

Jaguar F-Type

nigga
anything. literally anything. you can buy anything you want for $80k. you know what my budget was for the car i bought? $3500
just do me a favor and dont listen to anyone telling you to save any money. you point and laugh at any loser that tries to get you a civic

I'll help you pick a car for 100$

Nooo I can't buy a super car.

BMW 440i
Alfa Romeo Guilia

>BMW
>exotic

lease a continental
or if you want something that handles less like a pig,whatever cpo 911 you can find

Swap a 572 Hemi into a Delorean.

>80K
Exotic...

996 turbo or gt3

Very expensive VW.

>memes
my future living room will consist of flying spur backseats

Exotic doesn't mean expensive. It just means cars that you don't see a lot of due to low production or having not been available in that country.

Your darkroom?

Bump

CTS-V

bread on bank statement or gtfo.

Used Audi r8, lotus Elise/exige, porche 911, Viper, Lamborghini giallirdo, lotta good options desu

All those cars are old. I want something new

Beggars can't be choosers poorfag

What about a Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, 4C, Maserati Ghibli. All new cars that can be had for $80k or less

I'd either get the Jaguar F-Type v6 for muh manual or the Quadrifoflio, although it doesn't have a manual and that's not many right now that you can get optioned out I don't think. Maybe an m4 too.

>Maserati Ghibli
As much as I love it, it's a shit car
>4C
Extremely impractical, no comfort at all
>Old R8
The old ones are too slow and outdated
>Gallardo
See Above
>Viper
American cars a shit

With all that out of the way, get an M4 or a Jaguar F Type R.

Thanks for the help guys. Ima get the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

skeptical that you could, but intrigued that you may

The way I would spec a Jaguar F Type would cost at least $90k. That's the manual 380hp one with a bunch of options. I like my options. IMO if you can't afford to buy the car fully loaded, you shouldn't buy it at all.

If you guys would spend as much time balling as you do hating, you could also afford nice things. Just some food for thought.

>80k
people here dont know what that means

Warhammer only goes to 40k what is this nonsense?