Why do Americans like foreign cum so much? They cream at Honda, Toyota, Mazda and other foreign cars...

Why do Americans like foreign cum so much? They cream at Honda, Toyota, Mazda and other foreign cars. Are they libtards or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSYD4a3RzW4?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, yes they are.

>libtards buzzword

go back to /pol/ cuck, american cars are trash, thats why only retards buy them

asians make good shit for a good price and they do it consistently.

Because american cars have since their inception been designed around purposeful obsolence

American cars are no good

now go back to fb or /pol/ whichever hole you crawled from

This

But also, they just make what I want. I want a lightweight sports car that gets good mpg and handles great.

The only sports cars I see from 'Murica is mustang, camaro, challenger. They weigh close to 2 tons, get shit mpg, and are expensive to buy, maintain, and insure.

Don't bash the Japanese for offering a product people actually want.

Nissan used to be really good.
Toyota is still good
Honda was always a meme
And euroshits overprice everything they make
American cars are only barely unfucking themselves, and companies like Chrysler need to die asap

Nissan is so hit or miss. one generation will be great while the next will be hot garbage. looking at you Nissan trucks.

>Honda was always a meme
What the fuck does this even mean?

Hey bud, Mazda is American.

It means that it worked

You realize Japan got into the car market thanks to the British giving out a shit loads of help on how to make cars, right?

When you buy Jap, you are basically buying European.

We like that which we don't have. It's human nature.

The entire rest of the worlds pays thousands of dollars to import shitty American cars like third gen Camaros because they have nothing else like it in their home countries.

Plus past the muscle car era America never really had any good cars, especially in the 80s and 90s when Japanese cars exploded with quality and a different kind of performance and design philosophy than American equivalents who didn't want to buy Cletus's $500 67 Camaro at the time.

[Citation Needed] Or this is more /pol/ bullshit trying to push the "muh wite superiority".

>the British
>im-fucking-plying

No, it's not a fucking bullshit. Look it up, after WW2 the Brits went to Japan to help car makers figure out how to fucking make cars and compete in the European market.

Get over it, Westerns have always been the first for almost everything and the peak of innovation. Stop being a cuck and have some pride in your nation.

>america can't design or build anything worth a shit
>germany can, but has decided to build cars to die in 3-5 years to keep the lease gravy train rolling
>except porsche
>england builds nice-looking stuff with shit reliability
>ditto italy
>volvo can't fucking get their electronics sorted
>worst korea is shit
>china is shit
>india is shit
>russia is shit
>france is shit
who else is there but japan

>youtu.be/LSYD4a3RzW4?t=74

Here.

I only buy sedans, and domestic sedans were hot garbage for decades.These days quality is much, much better, but I'd probably still go with a Civic or Corolla over the Ford model competitors just because.

>toyota still good

hahahahah

If I had to rank them as they are now

1.Honda
2.Mazda
3.Nissan
4.toyota

>brits thoughts japs how to engine
he's not wrong you know
>westerners r smart
he's wrong you know
>what do you mean, yurops stole numbers during the crusades?
>what do you mean, chinsters invented gunpowder and block printing?

Learn to write in English.

neg, star commander

>Get over it
obviously you didn't have knowledge of the pic i posted. that man was single handedly responsible for Toyota's reliability domination for almost 30 years and he was american. read up on lean manufacturing son.