/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Left to slaughter vilebloods at Cainhurst: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nu7Fo8ju04
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfsk9ra5rLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Fextra

What is Maria for?

I will play chess with the doll.

to be a qt3.14

How do you share video clips I want to make a webm

Whirligig Saw Sharpener

>going through menus to pick different secondary wep
>right as I'm going to press x to confirm
>"Disconnected from the network, returning to title screen"
>can't stop myself fast enough
MOTHERFUCKER

meant for

How do I go about making my blood vials heal more health? Some of the webms you all have posted show like double the regain value that I get.

It's % of your hp.
Or equip the radiance rune, although the bonus is fucking tiny.

Blood Vials heal 40% of your health. The only way to increase it is by equipping the Radiant rune, which increases the healing done by a whopping 2%.

What kind of music do you listen to when farming?

that 2% could be the difference between surving an attackand being kill

Alright, then. I only have like 18 VIT, but I've almost wrapped up Skill, so I'll be fine soon enough.

The imprompthu is still going on, r- right?

Get in here m8

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nu7Fo8ju04

Laughing at for being the most tonally inconsistent thing in the game

Fox news radio

I'm so sorry eulia, I fat fingered hard, please forgive

dub
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfsk9ra5rLI

It's fine, still a good fight

BB would turn from a 7.5/10 into a 9/10 if they just nerfed the fucking saws. As it is they destroy the game's balance as well as removing any sense of progression because of how early you can obtain them.

I agree that the clever and spear are a little too good

I'd nerf em both by 20 damage and they would still be great,

BB would turn from a 6/10 into a 9.5/10, if chalice dungeons weren't shit.

How to improve chalice dungeons
>remove story dungeons, all dungeons are root dungeons now
>every dungeon is a sinister dungeon

Lovecraft and other spooky stuff podcasts (hppodcraft, lore, a podcast to the curious, blurry photos)

Yurie is cute!

>gaskwang's theme is slow and brooding, then frantic
>fits the fight where he goes from a hunter to a beast
>gehrman's theme is somber, tragic and almost melancholy
>fits the fight where he's an old hunter (the first) and is trapped in the dream
>maria's theme starts out strong and unique, but devolves into a loud mess
>does not fit her at all, she's just an edgy hunter gehrman wanted to get his dick in

Why do Gascoigne and Gehrman have such beautiful tracks but Maria's drops the ball so hard?

Just make them available from the start, so I don't have to redo every single one of them.

Dev team accidentally put it a ds3 track in the game

I like Ludwigs track the most. But to be completely honest with you, it's the only one I can hear over all the screaming and sounds of hammers and saws, and it's only the second part. All I do is listen to music when grinding in various games, I really need to just sit down and listen to all of bloodbornes tracks.

She's a vilecuck, afterall.

Thanks for waiting a bit Deacon, the controller battery was about to run out.

Next time you play increase the music in the sound settings for the proper Bloodborne experience.
Really makes a big difference in fights like Cleric beast who has a great song but shrieks constantly.

Thanks for the FC everyone, I'll probably call in another one tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Can someone suggest me some good fashion that goes well with the Beak Mask (the Crowfeather one)? It clips through many sets and often doesn't match the theme or colours :(. I mainly use BB and BoM on the character I want to use the Mask, if that's important.

no problem, but I need to do something quick, be back soon

Can a STR/ARC build suffice w/ 40 arc or do I need to make the sacrifice and go 50 arc at the expense of only 40 vit?

Bone Ash maybe? Although it's fucking ugly.

Black/White Church and Hunter Garbs for a Plague Doctor look. Maybe even the starter Foreigner set too.

40 Vit is fine, I'd get that for 50 Arc.

Off she goes

Don't be mean to Yurie!

I know for sure Black Church clips through Beak Masks collar part.

Please no bully

Just tried it out. It looks ok, but the garb is just so hideous, I wouldn't wear it with anything.

The masks clips through both of them and it looks silly if the collar is above the scarf of the garb.

DUDE

ELDRITCH TRUTH

ELDRITCH TRUTH

FC
AT
PTHU

n6rc9jh8
please god show up im so alone

Thank you

I suck at this game how do I beat Logarius without using all of my blood vials?

get him to half then put a hand on your gat

Dodge his attacks

Parry. You can kill the ghosts to buy more vials with echoes, or farm students in Lecture Building. When he starts to buff, backstab to prevent it. If he does buffs, your projectiles will deflect from him.

He'll stab his staff into the ground and buff himself to enter his second phase. This buff makes him immune to stagger and a bitch to fight. If you backstab him during this it'll prevent him from buffing himself, this makes the fight a lot easier. It's also possible to parry his attacks, so learning that will make him easier. You can also target and shoot his sword summoning sword with your gun.

Always be aware of your position, relative to the roof.

Sidestep to the left of his magic attacks, or use chimneys for cover. Get one or two attacks on him before he backs off.

In his second phase he starts using melee more. This makes him easy to parry. Any attack in his three strike combo is parry-able.

If he slams his scythe into the ground he is about to do AOE. Stay away, or at least don't get greedy.

If he puts his sword into the ground it will start spawning magic swords. Destroy it ASAP. It can be targeted and shot.

What bosses did you guys beat first try?
What did you beat under three?

How do you parry?

Fair 1v1 duels with no cheesing.

killed gascan, cleric, witches,shadows, micolash, wet nurse, moon presence first try. only bosses that took me more than 3 were amelia (4), rom (4), gherman (5), ludwig (9), orphan (27), and laurence(5)

>first try
Cleric, Witches, Amelia, Rom, Emissary, Living Failures
>under three
Amygdala, One Reborn

Equip gun, press L2 when you see an attack about to swing down. Make sure you're holding a gun and not two-handing a weapon to parry.

Am I a sad, impatient man or do the Pthus in the loo in kkvk8gsj only ever drop tempering?

You are a very unlucky man.

Temperings are common in Pthu in loo, ain't that a Cold Abyssal glyph? If it is, you need to kill Elder for Cold Abyssals.

>orphan (27)
Jesus just how hard is this boss?

when i fight him now I normally get him first or second try , but the whole point of the boss is to fuck you up if you panic, which is what i kept doing on my first run. also if you havent played through the game yet get out so you dont spoil it for yourself

So for Eileen's quest, I found her outside the Cathedral Ward once and she taught me the cape gesture, then her dialogue started looping and she disappeared after that, but the guides say that she's supposed to still be there and teach me another gesture, then we get to go fight Henryk. What happened?

With this game I feel like I can't kill nearly any boss until I try at least ten times and then I usually just summon.

Wet nurse was two times though.

>first
Cleric, Amelia, Shadows, Amygdala

>less than 3
Witches, Gehrman, Rom, One Reborn.

pretty goddamn hard, took me a good 15 before I summoned help

Of Course I forgot that I got Memestial Meminary on my second try.

Yeah, that's the one. please don't tell me iv'e been farming these two wandering descendants like a monkey for hours for nothing

no you go kill henryk then she joins in and talks to you after

I don't see Henryk either.

im sorry user,there is literally no reason to farm them

Sorry to say, man, but you're supposed to be farming the boss for gems. Make sure to save scum

If it's for Cold Abyssals, then yes you've been wasting your time. Their Temperings might be shit too.

he doesnt spawn there, he is back where you fought gascoine

Jenova 7

I have never felt more like a beastly idiot than right now, teaches me to read more closely i guess. Cheers for clearing it up anyway

Yeah, I know. He's not there. Eileen isn't at the ward anymore, and Henryk isn't at the Tomb.

have you killed amelia and opened all the gates in the area?

Yes, and the guides say that's what summons her, and it did. Then she didn't give the gesture she was supposed to and vanished forever.

Just started playing for the first time. Went with the cane and "waste of skin" background. The game is pretty good so far.

Im getting absoluetly murdered by the first boss. Wasted all the cocktails and oil on my first attempt like some retard.

Feels like im getting hit when i dodge. Is there some rolls/dodges that dont have iframes?

Daily reminder that if you don't call the Chapel Dweller "Red Dude" you're a low excuse of a human.

did you kill rom yet?

Quickstep is fast and has less frames, rolls are slower and have more. It's really just down to timing, learning the moveset of the boss and reading them.

I'd also recommend playing the blind and avoiding the general til you're done, the game is best played with no foreknowledge.

Try unlocking the target, so you can have a clearer view of your actions and those of the boss. Aim at its head and shoot until it breaks, go for its face and attack, you'll go in a special animation and inflic massive damage to it.

No.

Excuse me his name is Gary

Did you enter forbidden woods?

Gary is a gay name. His name is actually Richard.

What does it feel like to be the most wrong person on the entirety of the Earth?

Orphan
I died to living failures three times

Yes.