My mom wants a 4 door sedan or an SUV and i suggested a dodge charger. Can someone fill me in on their performance...

My mom wants a 4 door sedan or an SUV and i suggested a dodge charger. Can someone fill me in on their performance? Flaws? Or suggest another vehicle that fits the criteria.

Get a new model, don't get AWD it's a joke, and if you want it to be fun at all, get the Daytona at the least

>Sedan
Accord
>SUV
Rav 4

>Dodge

It's like you want her to be killed.

Get a Camry, not even trying to joke here.

Whats wrong with dodge?

>charger

iz u blak?

Try to get the V8 5.7 liter if possible. The 2015+ have a 8 speed transmission and all of them have cylinder deactivation (runs on 4 cylinders on the highway) so fuel economy is not that bad. 5 second 0-60 they perform decent and have access power for anything that comes it's way.

Uf coes. dap me up

>Whats wrong with dodge?

Veeky Forums.exe just crashed. Would you like to report the problem?

u do gud wit da charger den nigga.

I was interested in getting one too honestly. Live up north so snow is a big concern. I'd be throwing studded snow tires on it but still would like something that's roomy, fast, and can handle the snow.

Memes aside whats wrong with dodge?

It's Chrysler?

its a chrysler product

Ok but whats wrong with chrysler. Simply saying ">chrysler" doesnt help.

Is your mommy a nigger?

Yes it does

Get a police surplus charger. Save money, have fun.

Only one car for the job.

Double the industry average in complaints for exterior and engine/transmission categories.

lol your mom doesn't need a V8, RWD muscle car. Get her a Camry or something more economical, man

V6 Accord, 2010-2012 Rav4 V6.

RWD > FWD every day of the year
And the v6 gets decent mpg while also being faster than most other cars

Chrysler 300. The current gen are solid as fuck and fixed all the issues of the past models. You also get to drive with the illusion of being black.

They're the biggest nigger car available aside from Cadillac SUVs. Big, bulky, gaudy and with an underpowered engine ad well.

I've never even seen a black person drive a charger. I never even see chargers. Only person I ever knew with one was a 16 year old kid in highschool

Why is it so heavy? Is it the engine? The frame? And how is the turning radius on it? Used to a Honda civic so that can turn into anything

>mom driving
>faster than most other cars

For what retard?

For going fast on highways? I don't fucking know. Why do idiots on here drive sports cars and not bring them to tracks?

It sounds like you want to use your mom's need as an excuse to get a charger so you could go fast and track her car.

You sound mentally challenged, go apologize to your mom for being a disappointment and fucking stupid.

I'm not even the op you insecure fucking retard. Keep shitposting though and being salty as a 10 year old.

Op here so why the accord or RAV4 over the charger or other competition? Wouldn't repairs be cheaper if need be on an american vehicle as opposed to nip cars or german?

The transmissions are very prone to breaking after not many miles.
The interiors aren't good, and they fall apart quickly.
In general, everything is very low quality. I worked at a dealership that had a large used car lot, and we would get a lot of dodges on trade. Many of them were so bad that we sent them to auction, even though they had under 100k miles and were less than 10 years old.
I'd recommend an Accord, a Camry, or a Legacy. Hell, I even trust the Koreans more.
If it has to be American, a Fusion or an Impala would be nicer.

>dodge charger
>for a mom

get her a mazda 3

>repairs
Cheaper than German, yes.
Cheaper than nip cars, no. They're so ubiquitous in the US that the service costs are pretty much the same. Also a lot of Japanese cars are more American made than American cars, many of which are made in Mexico.

Subaru Legacy/Outback. The EyeSightâ„¢ is actually really good, I recommend one with it.

The cheapest repair is the one that never happens. Most Japanese cars are designed to be worked on unlike American cars that require the removal of the wheel to replace the battery.

Mazda 6 would be better if she wants the space.

Still don't understand why she shouldn't get one
>roomy
>safe
>reliable
>fast

Dis guy knows what's up

>reliable
Because it isn't reliable in the least. Nor are they actually fast, unless your mom is buying an SRT or better.

Prove it

Honda Pilot.

As with most American cars, the steering wheel is a cosmetic feature.

Wouldn't a crossover be better for roomy? Dunno that many are particularly fast, but do most people really need that?