cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/suzuki-hayabusa-must-see/6230550143.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Work on your body position and core strength

probably

Post things that are impractical, but you like anyway.
I love street bikes on dirt tires.

"$3900 Price is firm and not a penny less"

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/suzuki-hayabusa-must-see/6230550143.html

looks better than stock

I love motorcycles

>Phone calls only please.
>All texts and emails will not be returned.
Maybe he doesn't want to sell it

At least paint the whole bike if you're going to turn part of it into an abomination. Jesus, go the distance.

>Adult owner.

>Bike is flawless so please spare me all dumb questions like does it need anything.

>Phone calls only please.

>All texts and emails will not be returned.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

fuck that looks good

>$3900 firm
>cl lowballers offer $3k and 22rifle

Kek

Anybody like the versys 300? Strongly considering one

>sub 400 lbs
>pretty good tank size/range
>comfy af
>dat low displacement
>cheap insurance, cheap maintenance

Thinking it would make a nice daily/ commuter and weekend exploring/canyons bike

he is probably sick of dealing with flakers on craigslist who aren't actually looking to buy anything. Every year it seems like craigslist is more and more of a pain in the ass to sell on

Where else could you sell and avoid problems?
Dumb people are everywhere

johnny? its archie

>msrp $5399

heythatsprettygood.gif

Just get a klr650

>flakers

and lowballers

hit the nail on the head, I swear 60% of the people who contact me on craigslist try to trade a small amount of cash and some junk for whatever I'm selling

Last car i sold:
>2000 firm. Don't bother haggling.
>Would you do 300?? I really need it!

>Where else could you sell and avoid problems?

I'm going to put my bike on consignment with a dealer.

At what % though?

>klr650
It's carbed, and too tall for me. I checked out the versys 650 too but prefer the lighter weight/ less bulk of the 300

Versys are good bikes.
The 300 wont be good for freeway. Keep that in mind.

W
H
E
N

Take my money, hondurr!!!

Why do homeless and mentally ill people hate motorcycles so much? I see a lot of videos of them running after/throwing stuff.
Just today I was riding down a quiet road and a Chinese looking dude walking waved at me so I waved back, then as I was passing him he gave me the finger. KEK nobikes stay mad

and I say homeless because this dude had the stereotypical homeless look and carrying junk

My guess is they are usually hungover , fucked on drugs, or mentally disabled and motorcycles tend to be loud. The sound probably causes them to sperg out

In a rut in life unwanted and alone with no purpose. Then they see some asshole on a multi-thousand dollar pleasure machine just out for jollies enjoying life. Why are you so crabby, you dirty fuck?

damn that thing looks sweet

i rode through skidrow today with 50 groms and no homeless people gave us any shit...

johnny

Tfw no grom
Tfw no one to ride with

well it was my first group ride with that many people and they were blowing red lights left and right and lane splitting in the city at like 40mph... idk that im going to be riding with them again

riding by myself or 1 other bike is still more fun than i had today

>

>multi-thousand dollar pleasure machine
this is also why women make their husbands sell their motorcycles. it's polygamy in their eyes

For real
If Honda introduced a well styled non-transformer looking hypernaked I would be all over it, supposedly it's coming in late 2017 as a 2018 model

>In a rut in life unwanted and alone with no purpose.
thats why i bought my bike... maybe homeless people just want bikes

>tfw financed a grom

As a general rule of thumb, if you think something would be gr8 and sell well, Honda will never make it.

What ever happened with R1 guy? Has he ever responded here?

dead

that an 06?

>r1
>braces
Sounds about right

Yeah he posted once saying he did some dirt riding or something and he was doing better

Who is this and how did they crash

Will they make anything sub-liter for noobs that looks this good? I'm looking to move up from my 300. CB650F maybe but it looks nowhere near this nice.

I have a problem... I have a 2002 SV650S (track bike/buddy bike when friends visit) and a 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.

I want to sell both of them and get a naked bike that I can take to the race track. The idea is that the carbed SV isn't comfortable enough for long term use and the Dorsoduro isn't reliable enough for long term use or cheap enough to repair after a low side or two at the track.

What do I get???

>dirt riding

Buy a hornet 919 or 599 then

whats wrong with dirt riding?

where is this?

i think it was a pun. when you're in a grave you're riding on dirt

Fontana Dam

did it take you Illinois guys 12hrs to get to nc?

Will suzuki ever update the SV650 to reduce weight and remove the oil starvation problems from whooliez?

Will the FZ07 be updated this year to not be ugly af?

I need to know.

FZ-07 is supposed to be getting the FZ-10 face like the Fz-09 got. I doubt Suzuki is planning on doing anything drastic with the SV for a while.

US boys (besides cali) do you lanesplit?

I learned to ride in Cali but not currently, or probably ever again, living there. So I can't not lane split.
I just don't filter to the front at a stop like I normally would.

Someone post a dr650 or a drz400 pls

right about yeah

>I just don't filter to the front at a stop like I normally would.
what do you mean? you sit in traffic at a red or you are more careful coming to the front of the intersection with a red?

>getting my bike back today (probably)

I'll lane split on fuckers who won't get out of the passing lane sometimes if there is a lot of room, but usually not. Filtering makes so much sense, but I don't risk it because of passive-aggressive Minnesota asshole who will probably open a door in your face. We've been a zipper merge state for almost a decade, but you still see people pulling half into the ending lane to block it so you can't pass them up to the merge area.

fuck off johnny

>suzuki
>update
Hahahahahahahahaha
Shit bikes for ignorant people

post bikes

Need to get my new seat cover installed soon, but I can't find stainless steel staples for some reason.

Why are they shit you dumb memer

Literally go through this EVERY fucking thread.
>underpowered
>over weight
>out dated design
Compared to the competition, they arent worth looking at.

>klr
Over weight underpowered made like shit
>XR
well it weighs less that's it

Designs are fine, theyre fucking dirt bikes

Fuck off retard

Feel free to respond im just going to keep telling you to fuck off retard

Again. Ignorance thinking that only two bikes compete.
Wew

Does the engine rotating momentum affect your turning?

>implying i want some shit that tops out at 80 mph
Fuck off retard

Nothing that I have noticed. The CX500/GL500 are shaft driven, with the drive shaft spinning the opposite direction from the engine to balance it out.

You already admitted the XR is better anyway.
So, stay ignorant

at what speed to you spohtoh baiku fags tuck in, gets a bit uncomfortable for me at 40+ sitting at normal position

no. it's counteracted by the trans and the driveshaft.

I miss my CX500. It's the only possession I have ever completely regretted selling.

Because it weighs 20 lbs less? LEL
Fuck off retard

55 or so. Headlight type/windscreen make a huge difference

Nice job not responding to the argument retard

Not him but it requires more maintanence
Fuck off retard

07 I think

thanks user, yeah i just got a stock windscreen on my cbr 300, do i tuck below the windscreen or just somewhat closer to it

Never because I can't.
I'm used to cruising at 80mph.

Good Euromorning!

>realize I'm passing by local racetrack on way back home from SEM today
>good weather forecast
>would have to sit around in the middle of nowhere for 4 hours to find out if it's open track day
>likely isn't because WSBK race soon
Decisions..

Lol no
And why are you idiots so afraid of maintenance? Its almost like you don't own a bike, or tools, or have a garage.
Maybe like you're underaged or poor?

Fuck off retard

usually around 120mph.

I filter but don't split unless the guy in the fast lane is just fucking with me and pacing the car on the right. My bike has enough power i can just crack the throttle and be through in 2 seconds.

im a new fag so excuse my ignorance, but isnt that a dirt bike

I don't tuck until about 120mph

riding is better than working.

I'm pretty happy with the GL500. Moved up from a CM250C, 200lbs more bike, twice the displacement. Went from having to struggle to get to 60 on a level road, to making 80 by the end of most on-ramps with no effort.

Only real issue in it is a slow leak in the front fork air suspension. Not bad for a $250 bike.

Whatever is comfortable for you.